what do xanaxs or zanacts do?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by UnsettledBrute, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

:confused: i like xanax :)

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

xanax makes you jesus for a few hours

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Nonsense. Xanax makes me even more anti-christian than usual. It also gives me a more intense appreciation for ultraviolence, though I may or may not be calm as fuck. I'll still be a nice guy, depending on how much xanax I actually ate, but violence always pleases me when I'm on xanax; ie violent movies, violent/satanic rap music, etc. If it's one of those days when I happen to eat 10-20mg or more, then everyone better watch out, because there's no telling what I might do. hah

4. Jpflex66

Jpflex66 Banned

Puts me to sleep. Boring really

5. Lane61190

Lane61190 Member

Xanax isn't something to be proud of.

People who have a dependency on xanax are lost souls. I've seen people lose their lives to this shit. How can you say you enjoy something if you can't fucking remember it. When I was much younger I would rail pills of all sorts with no worries. I've come a long way since then, and I can proudly say I know the difference between a good high and a xanax high.

6. TopNotchStoner

Dude, I love xanax. I also hate xanax. lol I was sent to a homeless shelter at the end of last year after taking a MASSIVE amount of xanax one day and going crazy, basically, and I later went to rehab, but only stayed there for a couple of weeks. I haven't had xanax since January, but I do miss it. I think you have to be a certain type of person to appreciate xanax. Whether you black out or not, it's just nice to not have to worry about ANYTHING for a few hours.

With all of the problems xanax has caused me, it's still my third favorite drug of all time.

7. Lane61190

Lane61190 Member

I'm not saying I haven't endulged. I'm just saying I think I'm more responsible on about 5 hits of L than I could ever be on Xans. What really made me decide to never do them again was watching other people on them from a sober perspective. If I act half as retarded on xanax as the people I've seen eating them, it's a good enough reason for me to stop taking them. I use to snort a few footballs, a 20 oc, and eat a hydro, and freestyle and smoke bud. But similarly to your story, I took wayyyy to much, went home to my parents house, and fell asleep in my parents room with the phone off the hook next to my ear apparently trying to call someone. When they tried to talk to me, I just kept yelling I have no idea what your saying, I can't understand what your saying. Woke up in the morning, had no idea what had happened.

Moral of the story.
    Friends dont let friends become Xan heads

8. h4lf

h4lf Member

xanax are the bomb.

9. does2

does2 Member

You didn't even take that much alpraz. Wasn't it like 60 .5's?

I know you have taken way more...

10. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

using xanax to get high is just stupid in my opinion. and it is jmo so take it with an grain of salt. But I used to take it for anxiety and it helps that a lot but after awhile it just made me super groggy. but I did get to the point where I didnt care what other people thought and I danced around my house a little bit. LOL. Honestly I dont see it as an recreational drug that I would recommend. it is mainly used for anxiety etc. but as most on this site, do not care what things are made to be used for, and I am pretty sure you are not using it for the right reasons, then do what you will. but knowthis xanax can be addictive, and it takes a lot to get high on, and if you take too much it can knock you out.

11. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

xanax in lower doses is a great alternative to alcohol for reasons like it makes you feel drunk and its not toxic, but if you take it to the point where you blackout, it can be very dangerous because the xanax will use your body as a means to commit as many felonies as possible before you pass out

12. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

ummm HAVE U EVER BEEN DRUNK?!?

13. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

benzos are awesome in moderate / high doses with weed - just like someone stated previously, the xanax takes all the edgy effects off of the weed and they synergize into one ultra awesome high.

it's just not fun when you take blackout doses with alcohol, and you have to hear from your friends / family all the absurd things you did on it.

14. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

LOL...i like this guy

15. TopNotchStoner

lol You know it was quite a bit more:p

16. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

TopNOtch, is there a drug that you DON'T do.

How the fuck do you afford all this shit.

17. TopNotchStoner

That was months ago man, and I was getting 120 blue footballs for $25 every month, so I went crazy for a day or two every month. lulz

18. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

haha yup thats how it works :D

19. TopNotchStoner

Yep. If there is a full script of xanax available, there's no choice but to munch that shit like it's an all-you-can-eat buffet or something.

20. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

haha xanax isnt exactly the most expensive drug

its actually a lot cheaper than alcohol even without a script