what do xanaxs or zanacts do?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by UnsettledBrute, Feb 23, 2008.

1. UnsettledBrute

UnsettledBrute Member

my friend just got some xanaxs or zanacts i dont know how to spell them but what kind of high do they give you?

2. stalk

stalk Banned

they wipe your memory and make you a zombie.

it's the perfect drug for the masses.

fucking makes me sick just thinking about the disrespect people have for their own consciousness.

3. UnsettledBrute

UnsettledBrute Member

ok thanks........i guess? :/

4. stalk

stalk Banned

go ahead and try it
    you'll feel floaty
    and totally dumb.
    you'll wake up
    and won't remember ANYTHING if you take too much (which isn't a lot)
    which is really really bad, in my opinion.

That synthetic crap can't be good for you....
    it just can't.

5. UnsettledBrute

UnsettledBrute Member

what happens if you take like 2

6. stalk

stalk Banned

I just told you.

7. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

I snorted 2 of them and smoked a blunt. I was high as fuck i could barly stand up. I ended up passing out on a couch. I couldent remember alot of shit when i woke up.

8. cloverfx

cloverfx Member

I don't know if you got the answer you were looking for so;

i've never done xanax, but my friend takes them two at a time usually. When i'm with him I notice that he gets unresponsive really fast. It's kind of like when someone is really tired, and you're trying to talk to them and they say "what..?" and kind of look away in a dazed form. He goes out of it really fast, but that might be because he takes two. Honestly though, i woulden't recommend doing xanax unless you're really ready to be compleatly fucked up. I try to stay away from that kind of stuff, but it might be your vice. Anything I guess is worth trying? Hope that helps. If you do it lemme know how it goes.

9. UnsettledBrute

UnsettledBrute Member

yeah it turns out he didnt get any but i usually just stick to pot, but im up to try them

10. gypsy_queen79

gypsy_queen79 Member

Xanax?
    SUCKS
    My DR had me on it. Hated it. Your just zombied. Nothing is funny or enjoyable, then it wears off and you find out about all the crap you said that made no sense. People can do shit to you (like cheat on you or hit you) and you just sit there and take it.
    Its not even a tiny buzz, your just pretty much comatose with your eyes and ears open.

11. evil_sheep57

evil_sheep57 Member

Xanax (alprazolam) makes you feel kind of relaxed and apathetic, sort of good, for maybe 1/2 hour, then the pill kicks in more, you go lie down somewhere, have blackout sleep, wake up next morning, time to go to work

I only managed to stay up on a .5 mg dose of alprazolam (1/4 of a 2 mg yellow bar). The high (i was having a bad day) was apathetic and uninspiring, and didn't make me really feel better.

Bleh. That's the perfect adjective to describe it. It's good if you have trouble sleeping though, I guess.

some people love it and get addicted, but I found it very mediocre. not BAD per se, just uninspiring. Opiates, weed, alcohol > benzos for sure.

12. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

? huh

well to give another individuals experience..for me xanax + weed = PERFECT. xanax takes lowers stress levels and calms you down. its like alcohol in pill form. for me i ate the stuff like candy and loved it... way to much LOL

13. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

They simply rock.

14. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

depends on your mental precondition. for some people it feels like the answer to all their problems, for others it's meh, just like booze. If you're one of the former, than expecct a superfun, fast flying addiction that you don't remember. It's like getting high poff roofies sorta. actually rufies are a variant of benzodiazepines. to sum up:
    -nicve euphoria
    -drunkeness (GABA)
    -addictive
    -fun as fuck
    -extremely loew inhibitions
    -amnesia
    -makes you do crazy shit
    -if you have 20 and you take 2, you'll take all 20 somehow but won't remember doing it
    -fun times.
    enjoy :)

15. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

i like them, take 1 or 2 mg. if mixed with alcohol it induces blackouts otherwise itll relax u, thats what they make it for, anti anxiety...i say try it and see, it wont kill you and you wont kill anyone so wuts the harm in experience. do it, im on the internet i no what im talking about.

16. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I am surprized nobody has mentioned the xanatude. If you take them, depending on the dose, or frequency of use, you will be an unbearable asshole the next day.

17. h4lf

h4lf Member

xanax makes all my problems float away in a little bubble that i shoot with an arrow and it goes pop

18. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I like this kid, lol

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Unless, of course, you have more xanax:tongue:

20. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

if you can remember where you stashed them. :tongue: