Photo
- - - - -

How we got into wife sharing...add your story.

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 maturewvcouple

maturewvcouple

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted February 22 2008 - 08:18 PM

We are in our mid 50s. About 15 years ago, my wife's younger sister went through a rough divorce and my wife started spending a lot of time with her. They began going to nightclubs and before long she was staying our half the night. I kept asking her about her activites and she would only say, "I'm not doing anything wrong." I usually slept through her arrival, but on several occassions heard her showering in the middle of the night. One night I was awake, but pretended to be asleep when she came home. I was hoping to hear her conversation on the cordless phone with her sister. Instead, I saw her toss her panties in the hamper and go in the bathroom to shower. I eased out of bed and got her panties out. They were saturated with sperm. I was numb with shock and replaced the panties and crawled back into bed. I was imagining her banging some strange man and became highly arroused but afraid at the same time. When she came to bed, I couldn't sleep and told her we had to talk. I told her I had suspected she was cheating for some time and knew know she was. She asked me if I was going to divorce her, and I asked did she want to stay with me. She said yes, she was sorry and she would quit running around with her sister. I did get out of her that she had been with about five different men, and four of them were black. Both her and her sister are full figured and for some reason black men like this, they were the ones that approached them and the ones who hit on them.

This played on my mind for about a month. I would get raging hardons thinking about her going down on a black man or screwing a black man. I finally admitted to her that I didn't know why but her screwing black men was such a turn on for me. I told her if she enjoyed it and would not loose affection for me she could continue her activities. She readily agreed. In the year 2000 while we were on vacation, we were in a club and a couple of black guys danced with her (I don't dance). One was getting very friendly and I was getting very horny. I asked her if she would like to invite him back to the condo and she said "that's up to you." We did and I actually got to watch her have sex with another man for the first time. This has been our favorite pastime since.

#2 Son of John

Son of John

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 11:11 AM

This is an old thread, but I believe it deserves to be revived.

It has to do with husbands sharing their wives with other men, something which sounds outrageous to anyone who is not involved, themselves.

There are a lot of husbands who do just that: they make their wives available to other men to fuck! It is not because they are impotent or inadequate, or have a need to be humiliated or punished. It is simply because they have learned, from their own life's experiences that a woman is not someone to possess, but someone to relate to, in a variety of ways, one of them being sexually. They have learned that a woman's "value" as a sexual partner does not lie in her inexperience, or how few other men she had fucked with, but in what kind of fuck-partner she has become in the process.

After two failed marriages, in which my wives were fucking with other men behind my back, I finally married a lady who was honest enough to admit that she had fucked with more guys than she could remember and that she loved to have a variety of sex partners on a somewhat regular basis.

This was the perfect situation for us both, since I had by then learned that a woman who had been fucked by many other men was even more desireable to me. So, this has been our practice since our marriage. We meet with other men, either at a motel or even at home, and I watch as they take their sexual pleasure from my wife's naked body.

After they are finished, I do the same. I can truly say that the most exciting sexual experience I could ever imagine is watching another man fuck my wife, then fuck her, myself, right afterward.

#3 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 11:59 AM

So do they let you fuck other women?

#4 revvdup

revvdup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted February 08 2010 - 12:53 AM

+1

#5 Cordon

Cordon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted February 09 2010 - 08:35 AM

"I can truly say that the most exciting sexual experience I could ever imagine is watching another man fuck my wife, then fuck her, myself, right afterward."

John, I have to agree with you!

#6 D&D

D&D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted February 09 2010 - 03:08 PM

it is a blast but it's a pain finding someone safe and not creepy.
our user name doesn't have anything to do with the game D&D. we picked that because our real names both start with D. just for the record.

#7 PaGuy1277

PaGuy1277

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted February 11 2010 - 08:11 PM

Yes, it is hard to find the right person. I watched as my friend and my wife had fun. After he left, was had about 2 hours of fun again. It was great. Very erotic to watch!

#8 jnorton47

jnorton47

Cosmic Traveler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted February 11 2010 - 09:16 PM

Yes, it is hard to find the right person. I watched as my friend and my wife had fun. After he left, was had about 2 hours of fun again. It was great. Very erotic to watch!

One of the most sexually exciting experiences I have ever had was the first time I watched my wife fuck one of my best friend. We were entertaining two of our friends one evening. We had been hanging around together for a few month, and knew that they (Both guys) was sexually active. Val (My wife) and I had been sexually permissive with others. So, for entertainment I suggested that Val and one of our friends put on a sex show for us. She agreed and made a selection. Watching their sexual passion as they fucked each others brains out was the greatest turn on ever.

Yes, finding the right person is very difficult. We have not found anyone we felt that way about in a long time. I'm sorry to say.

Oh, btw, Val and my friend enjoy this so much that they fucked every chance they got for the next few year. Most of the time I got to watch, some times a three-sum. Yes, they fucked when I was not there to watch. No, this did not brother me. Val never lost passion or affection for me, and I knew how much Val and Micheal enjoy there sex. I liked it that Val could have herself a good time without me. And, I knew Micheal was no threat. The attraction was physical. They really enjoyed fucking. And, I enjoyed the action. If Val's happy I am happy.
Like a bird on a wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my own way to be free.

http://www.hipforums...pictureid=15166

#9 PaGuy1277

PaGuy1277

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted February 12 2010 - 12:26 PM

I have shared my wife, and it was awesome!

For your question...My wife does. She has asked me to find someone to do it with in front of her. But no luck. Females are hard to find.

#10 love2share

love2share

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted February 17 2010 - 07:02 AM

I have been sharing my gorgeous wife for a little more than 3 years now. It all started with our mutual curiousity about 3somes. We had talked about it for a couple of years before we finally did it.
Our first 3some was with a close friend of ours who was just recently divorced at the time. We were all 3 unexperienced so the first time was a bit awkward. My wife talked about it and though we agreed that it was a bit strange, we both agreed that we should explore it further. We got together the next weekend with our friend. It was great! All of us were more relaxed and we had a great time!! It was so much fun that it became a very regular and frequent thing for the 3 of us!
After a few months of sharing my wife with our friend, I confessed to her that although I liked the sex part of it, I also really got turned on just sitting back and watching her fuck our friend! I aked her how she would feel about checking out a few swinger sites and finding guys that would be interested in fucking her while I watch. She was a bit hesitant at first but soon agreed after admitting that she too got excited having me watch her fuck our friend during our 3somes.
A couple of weeks later we were meeting a guy for drinks that I had contacted on a swinger site. We all hit it off great and at the end of the night I wass sitting in a chair in a motel room watching my wife get a real good fucking!
Since that night, I have shared her with numerous guys. She has grown to love being shared as much as I love sharing her! As for me, I absolutely love the fact that she likes to fuck so much! I love seeing her suck and fuck another guys cock! I have even arranged 3somes for her and we have also recently gotten into exploring her curiousity about interracial fucking!
We are having a great time! If there are any couples out there considering the lifestyle, I highly recomed you give it a try!

#11 sandmander

sandmander

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted February 22 2010 - 10:13 PM

Great stories and info. My girlfriend and I have recently relaxed the restraints we'd previously set on our relationship. It's going well, and I definitely get very turned on to the thought of watching her fuck another guy.

I'd like to hear a woman's opinion on how best to propose this situation. I'm thinking the two of us will just spend some time in the future checking out guys so I can really start to discover her tastes and take it from there.

Also, how do you tell a friend you trust and have possibly known for a while that you want him to fuck your woman? I'm sure I could get creative, but I'd love to hear more detailed accounts of this.

Thanks!

#12 Son of John

Son of John

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted April 12 2010 - 08:02 AM

I have a friend in town who has asked if he could fuck my wife. At first it was said jokingly, but then he admitted that he would really like to fuck her.

Most people might think that I should be offended at any man who would ask if he could fuck my wife, but I considered it a compliment. It means that I have the most sexy and attractive wife of any of the women that he know.

I have mentioned him to my wife and have told her that I think he "is attracted to her". I have even told her that when I saw him in the shower room that I could see that he was very well hung, which made her smile.

I am trying to think of some natural scenario in which I could happen without appearing planned. I am very sure that she would like to let him fuck her if she did not have to admit to it beforehand.

And for any who are wondering what my feelings would be, I would LOVE to watch him fuck her! To share MY pussy with another man has been my most vivid fantasy!

#13 bikimaholic

bikimaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted April 12 2010 - 10:34 AM

My wife and I have talked about it for awhile. I just told her I think it would be fun to have a threesome. at first she was shocked I would do it and would really respond. After awhile of bringing it up while fucking she came around and is game with it. We have set some ground rules and are trying to set something up.
People may think im crazy about letting another guy fuck my wife, but thats all it is. She's not going to dinner with him. I like to think of it as we are using him for sexual fun. Plus since I am bi-curious I feel thats if we find the right guy it won't be all about fucking her but also me. We all win!
My only question, when when the three of you are finally in the same room together, how do you get it started? I think it might be ackward until it the clothes fall off

#14 Hawk12

Hawk12

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted May 08 2010 - 02:44 PM

Well, this is something very interesting for me too.
But I want or wish to have against big breast wife.
Because I love big breast.
:(

#15 Son of John

Son of John

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted July 02 2010 - 08:04 AM

I believe it is perfectly natural for a husband to want to share his wife with other men. It gets him past his hangups of feeling that she is his exclusive pussy, and that he somehow owns her. Even if they are married, he should be required to "compete" for her fucks, along with the others, and be a good sport when some other guy out-fucks him.

Through three marriages, I have "shared" my wives with other men in some way, all the way from just showing her naked to them, to actually being there to watch as they fuck her.

And it give me great pleasure to see the woman that I love getting such sexual pleasure from another man. It just makes me feel closer to her, myself, and I ALWAYS fuck her myself, as soon after he pulls his dick out as I can!

Anyone who has never had the ultimate experience of having watched another man fuck his own wife cannot begin to understand how excitiing it is!!

#16 1967bigdaddy

1967bigdaddy

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 08:58 PM

She has asked me to find someone to do it with in front of her. But no luck. Females are hard to find.

Yes this is so true, based on what I have learned in my experiences. I have figured out don't try and find a woman that is in her late 30's thru late 40's to do this, cause they aren't interested in flings, they are more interested in long term relationships. Nothing wrong with that, they know what they want.

Now go to the younger ones like early 20's thru early 30's now these girls love to play. I have to admit right now I we have a 17 year old girl that is hot on us, but we will not touch her due to her age. Now when she turns of age then all hell will break loose with her.

Just remember woman are emotional lovers and men are not, so it is easy to find a guy to do your wife. Mature woman aren't easy when it comes to giving up the goods. You gotta earn it. Good luck with your search.

#17 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• 7,306 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted July 07 2010 - 02:38 AM

Yes this is so true, based on what I have learned in my experiences. I have figured out don't try and find a woman that is in her late 30's thru late 40's to do this, cause they aren't interested in flings, they are more interested in long term relationships. Nothing wrong with that, they know what they want.

Now go to the younger ones like early 20's thru early 30's now these girls love to play. I have to admit right now I we have a 17 year old girl that is hot on us, but we will not touch her due to her age. Now when she turns of age then all hell will break loose with her.

I am visting this thread as a third party observer, this kind of sentiment is a constant source of amazement for me. Girls in their 20s and 30s love to play? A lot of whom would be married, is it really that much of a jump to click on to what your wife got up to at that age?, and you talk about a 17 year old girl, whose boyfriend no doubt is still led to believe she is a virgin but may have got up to stuff already with a dozen guys like you. No wonder they dont take you all seriously, how thick can you be?

Just remember woman are emotional lovers and men are not.

No, its becuase when you look em in the eye rather than the goods you dont cum as quick....well when younger...when older its so they dont have to stress about body image

8915-1.jpg

#18 Son of John

Son of John

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted July 14 2010 - 03:04 AM

VGs comment about the 17 yo girl convincing her boyfriend she is a virgin, is exactly what happened to me. My first wife let me believe she was a virgin, which I was too. I found out several years later that she had fucked with several guys before me and was still fucking with other guys.

This created the crisis for me in which I had to either divorce her or find some way to live with the reality that other men were helping themselves to my wife's pussy.

I was able to do the latter, but that is a long story. Now I love for other men to fuck my wife!

#19 Ozzie

Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted August 28 2010 - 06:44 AM

I had a friend who visited a lot, he was a guy that i worked with. One night after we had been drinking he said what nice tits my wife had, I told her and she was fine withit, he was impressed that she did not mind.

Next time that he was around we all got horny and ended up in bed, it was so hot seeing him sucking her tits and her sucking his cock, and them fucking. It was a great night, that we repeated many times. Often the three of us, at times just the two of them.

From there we met many other guys and couples and then got into going to going to swingers clubs. I have seen her with a great number of guys and many women. I love to see her fuck other men, it really is so hot. She loves cock and loves to blow guys (and swallows) she is also happy for guys to cum on her aface or tits.

More guys should see their wife's fucking other men... I am sure they would love it. I love fucking her after another guy has cum in her......

#20 Si69

Si69

• 1,146 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted December 13 2010 - 11:34 PM

This is an old thread, but I believe it deserves to be revived.

It has to do with husbands sharing their wives with other men, something which sounds outrageous to anyone who is not involved, themselves.

There are a lot of husbands who do just that: they make their wives available to other men to fuck! It is not because they are impotent or inadequate, or have a need to be humiliated or punished. It is simply because they have learned, from their own life's experiences that a woman is not someone to possess, but someone to relate to, in a variety of ways, one of them being sexually. They have learned that a woman's "value" as a sexual partner does not lie in her inexperience, or how few other men she had fucked with, but in what kind of fuck-partner she has become in the process.

After two failed marriages, in which my wives were fucking with other men behind my back, I finally married a lady who was honest enough to admit that she had fucked with more guys than she could remember and that she loved to have a variety of sex partners on a somewhat regular basis.

This was the perfect situation for us both, since I had by then learned that a woman who had been fucked by many other men was even more desireable to me. So, this has been our practice since our marriage. We meet with other men, either at a motel or even at home, and I watch as they take their sexual pleasure from my wife's naked body.

After they are finished, I do the same. I can truly say that the most exciting sexual experience I could ever imagine is watching another man fuck my wife, then fuck her, myself, right afterward.

Agreed - I am 59 and my wife is 48. I came out to her as bi, having been mostly heterosexual all my life with occasional m2m liasons. Now we are experimenting with a three-sum and we both find it great. I get turned on seeing her being entered by our boyfriend, she gets turned on watching us. Playing together, sensually, orally, penetrating each other is very exciting.

Who knows where it will go, though I don't think I would be happy for her to play with other guys without me, though if she allows this form e in the future I could hardly deny the same for her.

What matters is the ground rules you set as a couple and as the 'primary' relationship. Also complete honesty between you both.

Simon

#21 Son of John

Son of John

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted January 24 2011 - 09:38 AM

Simon makes a good observation. We do never know where something like wife-sharing will lead, but that is true of most of life. Anyone has to decide whether it is a risk worth taking.

I could never have voluntarily gotten into wife-sharing if it had not been forced onto me at the first. But now, so many years later, I am glad that it happened, and I encourage her to fuck with other men whenever she can.

There have been three other men who have fucked her several times since we married, and on a somewhat regular basis. The first is the guy who intruduced us to each other. He was fucking her at the time, so I believe he is entitled to fucks from her now.

The second is her first husband, with whom she has fucked quite a few times since their divorce. When we married, I told her to keep on fucking with him when she could, and since then he and I have become "fuck-buddies" who enjoy the fact that we are both fucking the same woman, and are able to talk about it.

The third man is of a married couple we met with once, and we fucked each others' wives, but since then the other wife has some health problems and cannot participate, so we invite John to our house regularly and he fucks my wife while I watch. And again, this experience of sharing a pussy has made us very good friends.

#22 Si69

Si69

• 1,146 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted January 24 2011 - 10:59 PM

Simon makes a good observation. We do never know where something like wife-sharing will lead, but that is true of most of life. Anyone has to decide whether it is a risk worth taking.

I could never have voluntarily gotten into wife-sharing if it had not been forced onto me at the first. But now, so many years later, I am glad that it happened, and I encourage her to fuck with other men whenever she can.

There have been three other men who have fucked her several times since we married, and on a somewhat regular basis. The first is the guy who intruduced us to each other. He was fucking her at the time, so I believe he is entitled to fucks from her now.

The second is her first husband, with whom she has fucked quite a few times since their divorce. When we married, I told her to keep on fucking with him when she could, and since then he and I have become "fuck-buddies" who enjoy the fact that we are both fucking the same woman, and are able to talk about it.

The third man is of a married couple we met with once, and we fucked each others' wives, but since then the other wife has some health problems and cannot participate, so we invite John to our house regularly and he fucks my wife while I watch. And again, this experience of sharing a pussy has made us very good friends.

And do you play with the guys as well or just watch?

Simon

#23 hotchevy2020

hotchevy2020

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 31 2011 - 08:06 PM

My wife and I have talked about this for along time, back when we were alot younger. I am 52 now and she is 49. Finally about 4 years ago we had been having a movie night, and we were both feeling really good. We were in that mood when one of my work friends stopped by to return some tools he had barrowed, I invited him in and which time my wife hade left the room, but shortly returned and happen to flip the movie back on, and before I knew it she was into it, and had invited my friend to join us on the couch. I was really excited and it was a very fullfilly fantasy for me to see my wife be so open with him. Shorty after we talked about it and we decided to do it again, so I arrainged it for us with another frind at a motel, I have to say I never seen my with so sexually peaked as she was then. If anyone wants to discuss wives and experiences further, e-mail me...hotchevy2020@yahoo.com

#24 Cumlayus2

Cumlayus2

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted February 26 2011 - 01:02 PM

We finally found a guy we trusted to play with us online. He is married and loves her but their sex lives are dull.
He arrived at our house as arranged and we sat and chatted over a glass of wine. My wife was wearing a house coat with a teddy bear outfit under it with no panties. I was wearing a house coat as well with nothing on under it. It appeared that he felt a little nervous so we started by telling him that there was a house coat in the guest washroom for him. When he came back we sat and continued to chat.
As the first hour was coming up, my wife started letting the housecoat open more and more and sat with one leg up on the couch so her pussy started showing more and more. I could see his cock starting to tent in the house coat which got her to remove her house coat totally. He now saw her with this sexy outfit on and a very sweet, tight, shaved pussy now winking at him.
He looked at me and I just up and said, "well man, it's calling you, what are you waiting for?" He stood up, took off his house coat to reveal a cock as long as mine but a bit wider. Her smile just beamed now. He got on his knees in front of her, she straightened out and opened her legs for him. He put his mouth on her pussy and began to lick and suck her hot "very wet" pussy.
I moved over and began deep kissing her as she stroked me. After about 10 minutes of this, I suggested we go out to our "neighbor protected" hot tub area and continue this. We went out and she sat on one of the chairs, as did he. I watched as she went over to him and kneeled in front of him and began to suck his "very hard, leaking" cock. I was now leaking badly as I watched her suck his whole cock down to the hilt, back and forth. I could see her pussy was dripping now onto the deck, and she now couldn't restrain herself anymore.
She stood up, stradled her legs around his and he stopped her. He pulled out a condom from a bag he brought with him and put in on, then she lowered herself onto his cock. His face looked like he was going to pass out from the ecstasy, and I was now stroking myself in front of them. She was now riding him heavily and moaning with pleasure. I could hear the wet sucking sounds of his cock moving in and out of her extremely wet pussy and the sound of their skin slapping as she landed on his lap on the downstroke.
I moved closer to them and she grabbed my cock and stroked it at the same time she rode him. He then surprised me by taking my cock from her hand and put it in his mouth. I was so dammed horny by this time, that I didn't care, and her face lit up even more. He then took my cock out of his mouth and started slowly stroking me as her very wet pussy was pounding down even harder on his cock and balls. This was the final thing it took for her to have a very big orgasm. She groaned very loudly and said in a hot voice "I'm going to cum". He said "oh damm, me too"!
Hearing them both say this, I now couldn't hold it any more and said "oh hell, here it comes and pulled out of his hand and pumped myself hard and sprayed both of them with more cum than I think I've ever seen me unload ever.
She slid off of his cock and gave him a quick kiss and whispered "thank you". She then went into the house to clean up, he followed her and went into the guest bathroom to do the same, and I followed her as well. We all met in the kitchen redressed. We both told him that we would like to continue this as an ongoing friendship and he agreed. She gave him another quick kiss and fondled his cock through his jeans and winked at him while saying, "don't forget to bring my toy with you"!
He grinned and looked at me and said, "thank you for a very good time" to which I replied "no, thank you, you made my millennium as I'm sure you did for her too" and laughed.
He left and he wasn't gone for more than 5 minutes and we were naked again and fucking like rabbits out on the deck again. Wow!

#25 Si69

Si69

• 1,146 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted February 26 2011 - 02:32 PM

nice one:sunny:

Simon

#26 ronz56

ronz56

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted April 29 2011 - 11:04 PM

Our First Fuck Party

Danny was a guy I met on a jobsite " we both worked construction .
Danny started coming by several nights a week so he & my wife got to know each other & we had a lot
of enjoyable evenings together when the study period was over. We all three seemed to enjoy the same
music & drinks so it made for some very pleasent times.

Danny was a very good looking guy , with a great personality & I could notice my wife warming up to him.
It all started out with me wanting schooling from Danny, but the more he was around the more I wanted to watch him slide his erect cock into my wifes hot juicy pussy.

I had had fanticies for years of watching another man fuck my wife so I could watch. I tried talking her into swinging, showed her stories of threeway MFM action, but to no avail. Al being raised in a church going home would not even consider any sexual activity out side of her marriage. She told me to drop that crazy notion out of my head as it would never happen.

one Sunday afternoon my Danny dropped by for a visit & we sat around listening to some good
country music. We were having a few drinks, My wife didn't drink very often so she got a little high ratherquickly.
The combination of alcohol & the music made her loosen up a little & I got the feeling that
maybe I could get her to progress toward some party sex.

Danny was a very good looking guy & I knew he had the hots for my wife, I had never told him of my
desire to watch her fucked by another man or even mentioned him to her as a man to party with.
I knew she liked him as a friend but doubted if she ever thought of him sexually.

We had both been dancing with her all evening & I could see the higher she got the looser she was
becoming. I could see her lightly pushing herself into him as they slow danced & I could see the
bulge in Dannys pants & was sure she was feeling his cock rubbing against her.

Finally I decided it just might be a good time to try for a party as she was plenty loose & giddy,
I took a deep breath & said "hey guys why don't we play a game of strip poker & liven this party
up a little" I almost fell over when she said " OK it sounds like fun, but only down to our underwear
not all the way" I said " fine I'll go for that " at least I'll possibly get a little hint of having my desires fulfilled.

So pushing it forward I suggested an adult version of spin the bottle instead of the cards as we
were all a little drunk & probably couldn't hang onto the cards & shuffle them.
They both agreed that spin the bottle sounded like fun. I laid out the rules, since there were only three of us, one wouldspin the bottle then whoever it pointed to got to tell one of the other two what they had to do.
Since it was strip spin the bottle the person being told what to do had to remove another persons articleof clothes & to do it in a way that would be hard to do ( like use only one hand, behind your back,using feet, teeth, etc.) anything to make it fun & hard to do.

Lucky me I got first choice as the bottle pointed to me, I told Danny he had to remove her blouse
while they were sitting on the floor back to back. Since he could not see what he was doing his
hands would come in contact with her perky little tits, an added bonus was the fact the blouse had
lots of very small buttons to undo so it was going to take a while.

I sat & watched as his hands brushed her tits again & again. I was getting turned on watching him
with my wife & I started rubbing my hard cock, as she saw me rubbing myself a cute little smile crossed her lips.

I got the feeling she was enjoying the touch of his hands. I told Danny to be nice now & don't be
trying to grab a hand full of her tits. He just grinned & said " you mean like this " & filled both his handswith her tits.
A soft moan escaped her lips & I watched as she pushed her chest into his hands, Ithought damn I may get my dreams filled after all, I sure did not expect she would respond like that.
Finally he got the blouse off & the game continued soon we were all down to just our underwear.
My wife said OK games over we are all down to our undies & that is as far as I'm going,

My mind raced for some way to keep things going So I said " nope not yet we are not even, me &
Danny only have one piece of clothing on, our shorts you have two items on so you have to lose
one more item to be fair ". She hemmed & hawed a little bit but with a little prodding by both me &
Danny she finally said " alright let's continue but if I have to lose one more item you guys do too. "
" I said fine but we will be totally nude, so you have to get that way too." After a little more pushing
she finally agreed.

The first spin the bottle pointed at me so I had her remove Dannys shorts by being on her knees
in front of him & to only use the thumb of her left hand. She kneeled down & started, being right
handed made it a little harder for her as she was pushing & pulling with one hand trying to get
his shorts over his hips I could see Dannys cock getting bigger & bigger.

Soon she slid his pants off his hips & leaned in toward him to get a better position to pull the back
down, as his shorts slid over his throbing cock it flipped up & slapped her under the chin.
We all laughted as Danny stood there with his hard cock right in her face & she said "Damn Danny
why did you hit me in the face" He replied "I was looking for a hole to put it in" We all had a good
laugh over that one.

Next I lost my shorts so here we are two totally naked men with stiff cocks & a hot little babe in
her bra & panties. She spun the bottle & it pointed at me so I told Danny he had to remove her tight
little bikini panties with his hands behind his back & use only his teeth.

Danny knelt in front of her starting to try to get hold of her panties I warned him to not get hold of
her skin & bite her cause if he did she would have to pull her panties up & he would have to start
over, we laughed as Danny kept trying to get those tight panties in his teeth without biting her.

I could see the passion building in both of them as Danny tried to get those panties, of course
being a normal man Danny was taking full advantage of the situation nuzzling her mound every
once in a while, once he put his mouth fully on her mound & pushed his face into her pantied
little cunt.

An ever so slight moan escaped her lips & I watched as she pushed back into him. It took several
minutes for him to get them down & I kept hearing soft little moans from her as his face kept coming in contact with her hot little cunt. As he worked her panties down I could see her swolen & moist lips. Seeing that I knew Danny was getting my little wife all hot & bothered.

My cock was about to burst I now new there was a great chance I was at long last get to watch
as my baby is kissed,licked,strocked & fucked by another man.
Finally with nothing but a bra left Dan got to call the shot. He had My wife sit on a small foot stool
& I was to stand behind her & remove her bra using only two fingers,

Danny sat cross legged on the floor right in front of her & watched as I tried to remove her bra,
I pretended I was having problems, I could have had it off in seconds. But I drug it on for several
minutes,my hard cock poking Al in the back, Danny sitting on the floor in friont of her staring at
her juicy little pussy & stroking his rock hard cock. He was getting hotter by the second & so was
she.She started to slowly open her legs a little & close them back, then open again I watched as
she squirmed on the stool slowly moving her legs farther & farther apart, giving Danny a birds eye
view of her hot moist pussy.

Finally I popped her bra loose & pulled it off her tits I grabbed both of her wrists & held her arms
above her head, saying there you go Danny a nice view of her sweet titties. She didn't seem to
mind & even moved around a little & pushed her chest out towards Danny. He took a quick look
but his eyes were more or less glued to her sweet pussy she was still slowly opening & closing her legs.

I asked Danny if he would like to give her cunt a few licks, he replied he would love to so I told him
to spread her legs & kiss her pussy. She cried out no!! & closed her legs, Danny looked at me & I
said go ahead kiss her hot cunt. Danny reached down & gently pulled on her legs I was shocked to
see how fast she spread wide open for him.

Danny started to work on her hot cunt she was moaning & thrusting into him but at the same time
she was trying to get her arms loose from my grip & saying no! no! no! she fought harder & harder
becoming more & more vocal, telling me to let her go.& to stop this stupid game NOW!!!

So I decided I'd better let her loose after all I wanted a fun party not a rape, However all the time she
was fighting me she was thrusting into Dannys hot mouth. I Iet go of her wrists & stepped back
expecting her to jump up & start reading me the riot act,I figured the party was over.

What happened next blew me away, I no longer had a hold of my wife yet her arms were still in the
air flailing away as if she was still being held, still saying no! no! no! but still humping Dannys face.
She was only fighting me, at the same time spreading her legs farther & farther apart & humping
Danny harder & harder.

I decided she was so damn hot she was not really aware of what she was doing,I knelt down, held
her in my arms gave her several kisses & started sucking & kissing her titties, all the while Danny
is really giving her hot cunt a good going over.I suggested we all go to the bedroom, my wife huskily
breathed " hell yes," she jumped up from the stool grabbed me & Danny by the cocks & led us to
the bedroom.

She climbed on the bed laid on her back spreading her legs saying," come fuck me Danny. I stood
there in shock, never expecting to hear somthing like that coming out of my prim & proper little wife.
she held out her arms to me & said " you get the top for now."

There we were my dream world come true, my hot wife laying on the bed opening her hot cunt to my best friend & wanting me to kiss & hold her.
Danny buried his throbing cock in her juicy cunt slowly stroking in & out, then as the passion built in both of them he began thrusting away like a jackhammer, she was shoving her pussy up to meet every stroke & started having massive orgasms, one after another.
I was totally shocked at how much raging passion she displayed, all due to a strange cock filling her juicy cunt.

Needless to say it was a fantastic night. Danny & I did any & every thing to my hot little wifes body that night. I can't tell you how many times she was fucked but Danny & I both filled that hot cunt several times.
When it wasn't being fucked it was being licked, kissed, sucked, fingered We gaveevery inch of her body all the pleasure we could muster for over six hours, she took every bit of it never slowing down. Finally thethree of us collapsed in a exhausted heap.

I know Al & I never experenced a day like that & Danny sure as hell never had. My dream came true BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure my wife learned that night sex was fun & not just a dull routine for a husband & wife to fall into.She learned you can have & enjoy sex just for the sake of pleasure.
We enjoyed several years of MFM fun with Danny, there were times when he was fucking & sucking her three & four nights a week, two or three times a month he would be there weekends.
So Danny had my wifes hot little cunt pleasing his cock & my desires hundreds of times.

Once she got into the partying swing it was much easier to get her with other men, Neither of us really had much pleasure with couples. Though we tried several times there was a lack of fulfillment for me,my sexual desires of wanting to watch her with another man pleasuring her cunt was a bigger turn on to me than another woman’s pussy. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed them but helping bring my wifes hot body to multiple climaxes was much more satisfying.

#27 bibobby

bibobby

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted July 18 2011 - 12:31 PM

I've shared my wife... she doesn't want to any more.. .. so now what?

#28 sojahseh81

sojahseh81

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted July 18 2011 - 12:42 PM

Man, I wish my hubby felt this way! He's old fashioned in the lovemaking department...once when we were drunk he asked for a threesome, me and another woman. I have NO problem with that, but I'd like to had some fun and we've always been about "equal love"...if he gets to be with another woman, then I'd like to be with another man. Nothing more than sex. I love my hubby and I know he loves me...that has nothing to do with it...just raw, pure unadulterated fun....how can I approach him with this without him just feeling that I want to fuck another guy? I'd love to see him with another woman..any suggestions?

#29 Jaguar1731

Jaguar1731

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted July 27 2011 - 06:03 PM

My wife likes to smoke MJ but I don't. My younger brother went through a nasty divorce and he was over and smoked up with my wife and they really liked each other. When we went to bed I told her I saw them making eyes at each other all night & did she want to sleep with him. She just looked at me for a while & I said I knew she wanted to and it was all right if she did & go ahead it wouldn't hurt our marriage. She did and has several times since. I'd rather share her with my brother than some stranger.

#30 Fingermouse

Fingermouse

Helicase

• Members
  • 5,378 posts

Posted August 08 2011 - 05:31 AM

It all started out with me wanting schooling from Danny, but the more he was around the more I wanted to watch him slide his erect cock into my wifes hot juicy pussy.

I often find that happens.

I was talking to her about this recently - telepathically, since she blocked me on facebook last year. :D

If there isn't room here for people who stand against everything you believe in,
then what sort of a hippy free-for-all is this?

Posted Image