LSD plug.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ConCat, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ConCat

ConCat Member

now ive tryed the mdma plugging method with great results, why or why wouldnt this work for lsd? plugging = putting pills in your ass btw

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Of course it will work ConCat, the question is, why would you bother? I mean of course if that's how you enjoy putting drugs in your body, then by all means.
    The only benefit I know of is that you prevent nausea caused by drugs digesting in your stomach, and a slightly faster come up. But this is LSD we're talking about, I mean orally the drug will take effect sometimes in under 15 minutes.

3. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i think it works great for pills. but lsd is in a differnt league simply because the ingestion method for lsd is differnt, the drops on the toughe in this case being a better method than in the asshole. think about it.

4. Squilla

Squilla Banned

wow, someone has a fetish. >.>

5. .trippin..

.trippin.. Member

but why up the ass man, why

6. pizzicatofive

pizzicatofive Member

im tellin you, cuz i started a thread exactly like this, but not too long ago i gave my extra tab to a friend to plug, and he seemed to be tripping way way way harder then the rest of us were, having eaten two/three. swim happens to have some blotter right in front of him, and swim is totally tempted to plug it and the next time swim trips, eat the same amount...

but swim wants to trip with a friend this sunday, and swim doesnt have so much that he can just eat more to overcome the tolerance.

BUT, the guy i was talking about that plugged it, being a pretty experienced psychonaut, has estimated that plugging lsd or mdma can yield up to 5x as much potency. why he believes this to be true, i don't know.

7. chugtonio

chugtonio Member

Does this work for shrooms lol?

8. pizzicatofive

pizzicatofive Member

no,

even if it did, shoving a couple mushrooms up your ass is a lot different than a small pill or piece of paper haha

9. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Member

Maybe because he doesn't pull out the finger......but than he doesn't need lsd, he can just play with the finger, if that is what he use to plug :)