• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted February 18 2008 - 02:19 AM

Anyone ever tired snorting aome ambien (10mga)r aMBIENS? I get the round white ones with 93 on one side and othere sdie 74 on other side. Is ambien abosorbed better nasally or does it just kick in faster when u snort the 10mg Zolpidem (aka Ambien)? Give me some feedback from those of u with experience with ambiens and what u think about them for recrational purposes mainly, but also use them to slee at night!

Tonight: Ingested 10mg Zoplidem (snorted) and feel asleep un-intentially in my computer chair (lol kinda like when u nod off on opiates as pass out in a chair.

By the way i took about 20-30mgs of ambien tonight but i keep wakin at like 4am and need to eat another xanax or/and Ambien. any adivice about how i shoudl take my xanax and ambiens while on the sub-train?!

#2 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted February 19 2008 - 03:28 PM

I suggest following the directions on the bottle.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#3 InfernoMunky

InfernoMunky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted February 19 2008 - 03:34 PM

buy a nice gram or two of some high quality bud and grind that up and bake it into a personal brownie.... then quit the pills....

#4 ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO

• 1,381 posts

Posted February 19 2008 - 03:47 PM

[quote name='salmon4me']I suggest following the directions on the bottle.[QUOTE] I think that should be on the Advice for stupid ppl thread....

#5 usadventure

usadventure

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted March 24 2008 - 05:21 PM

Jah, the best thing to do is to take the medication not having eaten anything within 2 hours. If you keep taking high dosages, you will find your tolerance will get out of controle. There have been points in my life where i have taken as much as 70-80mg. if you want something that last longer, it is best to take ambien CR. if you ski the zopiderm, it will only last for 2 hours at most.

#6 MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted March 24 2008 - 05:34 PM

hahahaha...wow.....are people really this impatient. you can snort some things man, but others, just swallow.

but don't mix Zolpidem with xanax.....your not going to stay awke. no matter how hard you try.
Posted Image

#7 De stoned fryball

De stoned fryball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted March 24 2008 - 07:52 PM

Dude you talk about using it to get high and then like in the same sentence you talk about it not working for staying asleep. Obviously its not going to work well when you do that.

Ive only used ambien for recreation and it was really great, but i think a healthy sleep cycle is one thing essential for happy living and would never fuck that up by becoming dependant on pharmaceuticals.

I think you should ask yourself more about why your not sleeping all nite. Definitely dont use xanax and ambien on top, its just not needed. and DONT SNort it, your just going through unneeded pain for not that much of a boost. Ambien is a drug, if your going to use to get twisted, you dont need it all at once.

#8 paperPlanes285

paperPlanes285

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 07:02 PM

Hmm I don't know about sniffing it
but I do miss my ambien perscription.
seeing the walls move before you fall asleep is always fun.

#9 Alan McDougall

Alan McDougall

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted March 26 2008 - 04:50 AM

this drug leads to appalling nightmares and becomes addictive just like the rest

alan

#10 JamesXXX

JamesXXX

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted March 29 2008 - 03:28 PM

i fucking love ambien, gives me the coolest trip if i take it during the day

#11 Its255AM

Its255AM

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted April 08 2008 - 08:14 PM

My advice, from personal experience, don't mix the two... its kinda wasting both the pills. Just eat the ambien. Crush it and parachute it if you feel the need. I would go with 20mg. That made me trip out for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then I just passed the fuck out. Every single time. Its fun, addictive, and yes it does give you nightmares sometimes (about 70% of the time for me). JUST POP THOSE FUCKERS!

#12 rollontheground

rollontheground

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted April 10 2008 - 10:21 PM

ive snorted zaleplon (sonata) which is in the same class as ambien and starts with a z so maybe there structrually related? But snorting sonata is amazing it hits you in 30 seconds 2 10mg caps is all you need...but it only lasts for 45 minutes....idk...im down to try anything though so snort that shit!

#13 phillyblunts

phillyblunts

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 09:22 PM

Anyone ever tired snorting aome ambien (10mga)r aMBIENS? I get the

Tonight: Ingested 10mg Zoplidem (snorted) and feel asleep un-intentially in my computer chair (lol kinda like when u nod off on opiates as pass out in a chair.

By the way i took about 20-30mgs of ambien tonight but i keep wakin at like 4am and need to eat another xanax or/and Ambien. any adivice about how i shoudl take my xanax and ambiens while on the sub-train?!

i was prescribed to zolpiderm but it sucks- it is a terrible generic form of the real drug, Ambien. When I would take them, I would often find myself waking up randomly in the middle of the night (which is not supposed to happen). I asked my doctor to switch me to 10mg Ambien (not the generic) and I have had no problems since then.

#14 Tparkboy

Tparkboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted May 27 2008 - 06:51 PM

Who the fuck are you?! Get off of this site narc. "becomes addictive just like the rest" Why are you on a drug site loser? Nobody likes you go away

#15 st. stephen

st. stephen

• 2,779 posts

Posted May 27 2008 - 11:18 PM

yah u can snort but me, personally, i just like to eat 4 or 5 pills. reminds me a lot of benzo's
Saint Stephen with a rose,
in and out of the garden he goes,
Country garden in the wind and the rain,
Wherever he goes the people all complain.
Posted Image

#16 krainaoz

krainaoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted May 28 2008 - 01:46 AM

wouldnt it be extrmemely bitter on ur trought ...i dont think it will be a nice feeling, bu yeah the substance itself is truly very nice...however i never tried it alone just to come down from other stuff
In the 70's, people were taking acid to make the world weird. Today, people take Prozac to make it normal.

#17 krainaoz

krainaoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted May 28 2008 - 01:46 AM

i reckon for non addictive "safe" drugs to calm you down when you need it after other goodies is imovane
In the 70's, people were taking acid to make the world weird. Today, people take Prozac to make it normal.

#18 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted May 30 2008 - 06:51 AM

Who the fuck are you?! Get off of this site narc. "becomes addictive just like the rest" Why are you on a drug site loser? Nobody likes you go away

1. This is not a drug site. This is Hip Forums. This is a feee speech site.
2. Calling people Narc and telling them to fuck off will get you banned (again)
3. Personal attacks are against the Hip Forum Guidelines
4. If I keep having to delete or close your threads, you will soon find yourself unwelcome here.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy: