turning resin into hash oil

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by Coral Reefer, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Vettester

Vettester Member

I dont know anyone personally who's smoked the residue from their Pipe and found that Ok. I tried once ..nasty is the word.
    But...
    The Residue on the downstream side of my Vaporiser pipe yields some High Quality resin. Tastes very strong and Piny.

2. Anung Un Rama

Anung Un Rama Guest

:devil:
    Okay, so here it is, for all you crack-head broke asses..Gather at least 3 grams of pipe resin, and place it at the bottom of a glass vile(cigar tube)containing 2tbs of water, make sure to have tongs handy for when things heat up;
    Bring 3-4 cups of distilled water to a light boil;
    Using your tongs, grab the vile and carefully suspend it inside of the boiling water;
    Once the contents of the vile are at temperature, separation of waste materials will occur;
    Be sure not to boil too hot or the water in the vile will evaporate and ur effed in the a..
    Once the resin in the vile is starting to break up and solid crumbs can be seen, remove the vile from the boiling water with the tongs and pour the contents into a coffee mug, through a silk screen.

Repeat the process with the product of the first trial in order to reduce more of the impurities..

What you will end up with will be oily and gross, but if you're desperate enough to go through the process...you will get high.

As for me, and most of the other people living in reality, the amount of time you spend doing this with resin, could've been spent collecting cans...sounds ghetto? well who's the one playing with resin?? Cans aren't worth much, but it takes hours to make this ghetto hash oil and you could most likely find enough cans to redeem for a bowl or two..if not more.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Uhmm, ok, but what are you saving and smoking, the stuff in the screen or the stuff in the mug?

Keep in mind that THC/cannabinoids are not water soluble.

If you actually want to remove the solids and try to retain some type of oil, you need to use an actual solvent. 93% Iso alcohol is the easiest and safest for most people to acquire and it dissolves the cannabinoids.

4. leafonariver

leafonariver Guest

DONT BELIEVE ALL THE HATERS.

this is very possible and it can get you very high... if you dont mind some nasty smoke (i dont mind when hard times hit) .

I recently did this: 1.) cleaned pipe out with 91% isopropyl 2.) emptied contents/gunk into container 3.) strained contents/gunk into flat glass container 3.) placed low fan on the dish until all alcohol had evaporated 4. ) smoked contents 5.) very high

NOTE: this was a pipe that had had a couple oz's of medical grade bud smoked out of it over the past few months so the pipe gunk was fairly potent by this point. To all the people saying there is only tar left in the pipe, and that is all the stuff you arent supposed to smoke, these are both false. When you smoke a joint you inhale ALL of that stuff, it doesnt build up anywhere..when you use a pipe small amounts are constantly accumulating everytime you smoke. Sure there is lots of tar and waste but you'd inhale that anyways if you smoked a j or blunt, there is also thc and other things building up as well, and over time it adds up to quite a bit. I understand people not liking to smoke pipe resin because its not nearly as pleasant, but please don't misinform people . smoke on

5. sojo812

sojo812 Guest

idk what all you people are talking about with resin being bad and all, sure it might be a little unhealthy for your lungs just cuz its like tar in a way. but i smoke resin all the time when i have no actual weed and it always gets me high, you just have to hit it continuously to keep it hot. im pretty sure if you turned it into hash oil somehow and spread that on a blunt wrap youd get high as fuck lol. my bowl just broke so i scraped it all into a huge blob and im trying to figure out how to make it into oil.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. Wanderinghatred

Wanderinghatred Guest

Smokeing resin is for noobs? No thc in resin? Are you fing kidding me, there is thc in resin and true stoners don't like to waist, resin might not be that great but it can be very nice to have when your broke or your dealer don't have shit, I have been smoking for years and all that time I have only known one pot head that didn't smoke resin, sounds like this room is packed full of noobs, dumb ones at that, and why not help with what he is asking not be a bunch of no brains. In an case yes you can extract thc out of resin and yes you can make some ok dirty hash, it takes time and patience and is very well worth the effort if its all you have and yes it's tons better then resin by it self. There are many ways but some are better of course, make your iso resin mixture and mix water so all parts are blended, pour that into a activated charcoal filter, make sure it's a long filter to catch more stuff, you can get activated charcoal at Walmart and other places, now run that stuff in your filter many times, cleaner with every pass, once you have done this many times put your filtered mixture in a metal pan and boil, you will notice after if boils for a while you will see water floating on your oil, make sure no ISP is left only water floating, pour water off and repeat this whole process as many times as you want, I have made some very very taistie hash oil this way and very clean, your most finished product will be clear amber and have almost no taste of resin. Oh one thing I forgot just after you make your unfiltered mixture run that though a coffee filter to get rid of grit, also run fresh ISP though this coffee filter grit to wash all the drug from the grit, then you may follow the process, coffee filter first, charcoal next, then water boil rinse, then skip coffee filter step, and repeat last steps, after this is how you would like dump final water step off and dry oil, this will take hours, but if you have nothing else and nothing to do its very worth it and the high and taste is very hash worthy. I have done this many many times with out fail and have tricked many people this way into thinking they are smoking hash oil, surprise the crap out of them and me the first time I made it, if you had a small college lab kit you could do this even faster and more proper, but depending on how many times you run my steps you can get pretty close to that lab final product. Now get to work, I my self had to learn this by my self, so I have saved you tons of time, I promise if you do what I told you right you will be very impressed, final product high wise will be just as good as the pot you smoked or better, we are talking about concentrates here ;). No more bashing and no more negligible comments that isn't why he posted here, he or she wanted help, sooooo help him or GTFO!!!!!!

8. Wanderinghatred

Wanderinghatred Guest

Ooooops one more thing after you dumb water out you must mix in more ISP to be able to repeat, seeing how finished oil wouldn't make it through the charcoal filter :p. I know this is very late but this will help the many that wonder the same thing, just remember who told you first. Yours truly Wanderinghatred :) later

9. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I remember my first beer

10. ezpatterson1169

ezpatterson1169 Guest

This entire thread crackd me up! thanks everyone!

11. falconer

falconer Member

Lol. There are definitely psychoactive cannabinoids present in pipe resin. That same tar in a pipe was once the same thc rich smoke that got you high. If it were merely a lack of oxygen, then a bowl packed tight with oak leaves should get me as high as pipe resin.