turning resin into hash oil

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by Coral Reefer, Feb 15, 2008.

1. greensky

greensky Member

You can get ripped from resin alone. It is highly psyhoactive and the high is a bit different than straight buds. Obviously you've got lots of different strains that have left their mark in the pipe.

Yes, you can purify resin by dissolving it in a solvent and filtering it through a fine mesh. There's really not much reason to do so unless you're out of the good stuff for a while for whatever reason.

Bobbi Jean likes this.
  2. BareFootBoy

BareFootBoy Member

ive done this befour its not really tuning it into hash oil its just gettin some of the dirty shit out of it
    1) get a small glass vile and smear the rez on the sides of the vile(there avalibel for almost every head shop)
    2) get some 99%iso. alcohol and por about in about a third of the way up the vile and put the cap on
    3) shake that vile for about 2-5 mins
    4) let the vile sit for a while(this step is optinal but recomended)
    5)pour the alcohol into a large measuring spoon, you should notice a small amount of brown stuff still in the vial thats good, throw that shit away
    6) light the contents ofthe spoon of fire this will not burn te rez it will just burn off the alcohol.
    7) scrap it up witha flexible mtal blade most comonly found in disposoble razors or you can smoke it rite from the spoon

hope this helped

:peace:

Bobbi Jean likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I just threw up in my mouth a little.. :puke:

4. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

5. bigdave09

bigdave09 Member

one plain and simple reply,pipe,bong etc oil has no thc simple. if it did, then if you got busted which i have been several times, the dirty slimy pigs would then charge you with possesion because of the thc content in your pipe, bong or whatever, ive never heard of any1 being charged with having oil in a pipe etc, in uk they take your drugs in a bust but leave your bongs etc, why would they do that if there was thc in it, duh!!! wanna b stoners, hahaha daft ****.

6. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Resin sucks.

End of story.

GTFO noob.

7. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

You didn't even read the original post I bet, way to make your first post a shitty one.

You can obviously get high off of pipe resin, but turning it into hash oil is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

8. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Are you an idiot?

I really think you might be.... Saying there is no THC in rez is like saying there's no peel on a banana after you've at the banana part.

There still is, it's just useless.

.....Or someone could slip on the banana which would be pretty funny.

9. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

You have got to be the most rediculous pothead i have ever met! THC vaporizes at 392 degrees fahrenheit. The AVERAGE lighter producs a temperature of 1977 degrees fahrenheit. Saying that there is thc remaining in the bottle after smoking is like saying the smoke on your clothes from that bonfire last night has wood in it. Think about things before coming in and arguing. The "high" you feel, is all the resins from the PLANT MATTER! not the THC... Thats why you don't get an uplifting energetic high from smoking that shit.

10. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Hate is baggage.

11. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Ok, as someone who has been smoking weed and pipe scrapings for over 35 years let me set you guys straight.
    1. You can smoke resin and get high from it. There is plenty of THC present, not as much as bud, but it's still there.
    2 The major thing in the resin though is other cannabanoids that are present in weed. Why you ask. Because thc breaks down with time into the other cannabanoids found in weed. That is why old weed has a more "stony" high to it, it's the cannabanoids that produce the stoned fealing, not THC.
    Resin smoking will produce a more stoned buzz than bud, but it will still have enough THC to produce the "high" feeling as well.
    It's not the greatest high of course, and doesn't last as long, but it will definitly take the edge off when bud isn't available.
    If you naysayers don't believe it, then try it.

You CANNOT make hashoil from pipe resin, different beast altogether.

Yes, mixing weed leaf powder with oil is one method of making hash. Ever hear of oil based hash?
    You mix leaf or bud that has been ground to a flour like consistancy and mix it like 2 to 1 by weight with oil, if the oil still has enough solvent in it to make it runny it works best.
    Then you take the resulting glop and spread it out in a glass baking dish or something similar, pop it into a low heat oven until mostly dry. You can then take it out and press it into bricks if you want and let it air dry for a couple of days.
    Done it before to the tune of about 5 pounds.

If you don't believe anything I stated then get off this forum, do some real research and educate yourself.

12. cheezmunky

cheezmunky Guest

You guys seem pretty stuck up about getting high. I mean, when your hook up goes dry and all you got is that dirty glass pipe caked with sticky black shit inside it, you clean that bitch out, make a big ol ball of resiny blackness. Your fingers are gonna get dirty, but you can easily get high all day off a big pea-sized ball of pipe scrapings. It burns slow and you have to smoke it more often to stay high, but it'll take the edge off just right.

Bobbi Jean likes this.
  13. Ganjabeliever

I think its just lac of oxygen from smoking something that we feel. YOur burning tar. I promise if you did a lab evaluation you would find no thc or any other cannabinoisd. Its not like crack where the resin contains cocaine.

14. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I think if you were getting high from lack of oxygen the high wouldn't last more than a couple minutes, and a resin high definitely lasts more than a couple minutes. If that were the case, I'd just hold my breath to get stoned

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojm_eRjINrI&feature=related"]If you can hold your breath - YouTube

16. Ganjabeliever

THC breaks down in heat and age. There is NO THC in resin. There is tar carcinogens and very few CBN's. The resin's CBN content is so low it would hardley produce effects. Yes I know there are effects from resin. I smoked resin when I was like 16. If pots not addicting then why do you bring yourself to scrape the resin and smoke it versus buying more weed. And if you can't afford weed one day, you shouldn't be smoking so much. If you HAVE to have it for pain, well, there are alternatives healthing than resin: say, alcohol? Cause resin is WAY bad for your lungs.

17. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

As soon as the smoke from the weed hits the sides of a cool pipe, resin, including the cannaniboids are deposited on it. Yes there is a lot of tar and other things in it as well, but it does have the cannaniboids.

Also, for anyone who uses a vaporizer at the proper settings, the 'resin' left on the walls of the tubes and bag (if you use one) is pretty much the same as you get from making oil without any residues from the extraction process and NONE of the tar or non-active ingredients as they don't get vaporized to start with.

This isn't used as a process to make oil because it is highly inefficient for it, as most of the vapor is just passing through. You could build a condensor system to collect it. Although, then you would be back to having to clean the condenser out.

18. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I would love to be able to afford weed on a regular basis but I can't, which is why I'm not above smoking resin. I know the resin I smoke gets me high, maybe I just smoke good weed :2thumbsup:

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe you should just stick with opiate .. you dont know wtf your talking about..
    Who said anything about not being able to afford it.. Fool you could have a million dollars. If there is no cannabis to be found. then what you going to smoke?

20. Ganjabeliever

Hmm I guess i didn't click submit to my edit. I meant to add if you can't find any, try not smoking it for a day. There is no reason to smoke all day everyday unless you have a serious medical condition and seeing how he's in so cal, if he did have a medical condition he would have a medical card and would have no problem finding any, medical card or not..
    I know "WTF" I'm talking about OR. This isn't a place for bashing. Do you see me bashing anybody? No. So why do you get on here to bash people and call them fools. Don't tell me what to stick to. What I do is none of you business. grow up. If you don't agree with what I say then state you response and facts to prove me wrong and move on. Don't just bash me and tell me I'm wrong and click submit. That would make you more ignorant than me or whoever you bash. this is a place to share information and knowledge. Knowledge is defined as something your familiar with and I have smoked enough marijuana (and resin aamof) to have knowledge on the subject. heres a link you might like to read orison, http://www.marijuana.com/strains-definitions/67616-pipe-resin-tar.html Good day.