Indigo Children!

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by XBloodyNailPolishX, Feb 9, 2008.

1. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

I have a theory!!
    For those of you who believe in the Indigo Child theory...
    more and more Indigo Children are being born everyday... which means that it is only a short matter of time before a revolution happens!! Indigo Children will change this world; once all the old conservative fundies die out, soon the majority will be young, youthful, wise beyond their years Indigos who will change the world for the better...
    hopefully.

1 person likes this.
  2. RyJa

RyJa Member

If these "indigo children" are anything like they are in my city, the world is in for a bigger mess then with the "old conservatives"

3. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Member

I'm an Indigo Child... I've got chromographic synesthesia and Asperger's syndrome an Autism spectrum disorder), and perceived myself as green and purple at a younger age... Other people like me have a strong indigo colored personality, and I can sense it very easily. I'm friends with mostly purple, blue, and green people, which is nice.

4. Rue Takedo

Rue Takedo Member

I think the big to-do about one particular life color being "better" than the others is a load of nonsense. It still takes all kinds to make a world, and at this point we still need people who AREN'T riding the autism-spectrum-disorder/ indigo-child/crystal-personality/ lightworker/ starseed/ psychic-vampirism/ whatever train to ease the transition into the next phase, whatever it may happen to be. Most of you/us are not grounded in "reality" (by which I mean the world as it currently appears), enough to manifest change anywhere outside your unicorn rainbow daydreams, and that's before you factor in the rampant lack of life experience because so much of the supposed phenomekids are still under 25. Until you/we finish growing up, this movement, as you seem to think it is, goes nowhere.

It's hubris and elitist to assume that when "your" people are everywhere, this rock is going to be a utopia. Please return when you can actually apply your alleged "wisdom beyond your years" to concrete problems and situations.

Yours,

Me
    Indigo Humanist, possible Asperger's diagnosis, Energymover and (gasp) Pragmatist.

5. Purple Banana

Purple Banana Member

I agree... Although I'm considered an 'indigo child,' I'm not a soley idealistic person, nor am I into a lot of the New-Age spiritualistic things. I actually see myself as a skeptic, however, depsite my justified skepticism, I still remain in the Indigo category. I can understand people's need for a classification of personality types, however, like you mentioned, there's too much emphasis on the importance and perceived revolutionary aspect of the so-called Indigo movement. Personally, I believe there's a place in the world for all types of personality; the good, bad, and the ugly. Every personality type has a functional use, and it would be very wrong to assume that Indigo children are more necessary than say, left-brained Type A personalities.

Although I do not necessarily believe in categorizing personalities, people tend to have disbelief about Asperger's syndrome, particularly because there are so many people on the Internet who self-diagnose without knowing any of the neurological aspects; they assume "Oh, I'm anti-social, almost an asshole practically, I'm weird, sensitive, and I have one interest, so I must have Asperger's," and it damages the credibility of people like myself, who have been diagnosed since a very young age (7 years old). True, there might be a lot of undiagnosed Aspies out there, but people need to realize it's more than personality traits that make an Asperger's diagnosis. Asperger's is NOT a personality type. People who firmly believe in the Indigo Child personality type may assume someone with Asperger's is an Indigo child, but that doesn't necessarily mean all Aspies are Indigo, and vice versa. Just wanted to make that distinction because I feel it's important.

6. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

Rue Takedo,

- THE NATURE OF OUR REALITY -

From a MULTI-DIMENSIONAL (HYPER-SPACE TIME) PERSPECTIVE, the UNIVERSE is like a GIGANTIC RUBBER SHEET with billions of PENCILS pushing into the sheet (but not making any holes). What we have are billions of "PROJECTIONS" from the RUBBER SHEET that can appear to be seperate ENTITIES.

ALBERT EINSTEIN would decribe the effects of GRAVITY WARPING SPACE, with a MODEL of a STRECHED RUBBER SHEET (in a FRAME) and a heavy METAL BALL placed on it. When this heavy metal ball is placed on the rubber sheet, it causes a DEPRESSION (or VALLEY) to occur on the rubber sheet. The MASS of the metal ball causes a BENDING of SPACE (which is filled with ENERGY FIELDS, in reality). I've just described two SIMPLISTIC SCIENTIFIC MODELS, but of course, the REAL UNIVERSE versions are a liitle more COMPLEX.

From the concept of SURFACE TOPOLOGY (i.e. the SCIENTIFIC STUDY OF SURFACES), the UNIVERSE is just one big HOLOGRAPHIC SURFACE, and EVERYTHING in the UNIVERSE is INTERCONNECTED!!! We HUMANS are merely PROTECTIONS from a much HIGHER SPACE-TIME DIMENSION, but with our 3RD-DIMENSIONAL SENSES, we are LIMITED to what we PERCEIVE of the UNIVERSE. OUR MINDS are a type of PERCEPTUAL FILTER, so we cannot see how the UNIVERSE is ALL INTERCONNECTED.

In the HIGHEST SPACE-TIME DIMENSION, which some calll: COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESSS, PRIME CREATOR, SOURCE, ALL-THAT-IS, GOD, ETC., you travel at INFINITE VELOCITY, so that YOU ARE "EVERYWHERE AT ONCE", and THUS YOU ARE "OMNISCENT" (i.e. ALL KNOWING) and "OMNIPOTENT" (i.e. ALL POWERFUL), because you've just BECAME THE UNIVERSE!!! STAR TREK had an episode where the USS ENTERPRISE STARSHIP attained INFINITE VELOCITY. THEY BECAME THE UNIVERSE!!!

In the TOP SECRET "MONTAUK PROJECT" (MONTAUK, LONG ISLAND, NY), where our GOVERNMENT experimented with a PILOT'S CHAIR (extracted from a CRASHED UFO), which "reads" CONSCIOUNESS, AMPLIFIES it and then creates a "WORMHOLE-VORTEX" to travel through SPACE-TIME, some HUMAN OCCUPANTS (who sat in "THE CHAIR") experienced what they called "THE FULL OUT", or COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS. LSD can sometimes do this!!!
    REFERENCE: (See "David Wilcock: Interview transcript - Part 2' -CAMELOT PROJECT, below) Plus:
    ARTICLE: "David Wilcock; 'Jumproom to Mars' transcript" - PROJECT CAMELOT
    LINK: http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock_jumproom_to_mars_transcript.html
    GOOGLE VIDEO: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7156280801412866390

In QUANTUM PHYSICS: LIGHT travels at ALL VELOCITIES (and can even be "FROZEN"), but when you go past the VELOCITY (speed) of LIGHT BARRIER - (V>C), in our "REALITY" - (SPEED OF LIGHT BARRIER=187,273 MILES/SECOND, where v=C) our SPACE OF ENERGY FIELDS (w/ DIMENSIONS of: 3-SPACE and 1-TIME) starts BENDING (i.e. WARPING) until it bends into a CIRCLE PATTERN (2-D perspective), but really it "FOLDS" into a 4TH-DIMENSIONAL "TORUS" (i.e. DOUGHNUT) -SHAPE. Then as we still go faster, this "TORUS"-shaped SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM "UNFOLDS" and TURNS "INSIDE-OUT" (yet it is still a "TORUS" SHAPE)!!!

Then this "TORUS" SHAPE "UNFOLDS" into a RELATIVELY FLAT PLANE AGAIN (or CIRCULAR SPACE BENDS BACK into a STRAIGHT LINE, from a 2D perspective). Then we slow down to ZERO (v=0) SPEED (i.e. at "REST") and then we are EXISTING in a UNIVERSE with 3-TIME and 1-SPACE DIMENSION. We can now MOVE IN TIME, instead of MOVING IN SPACE!!! We can travel in: SECONDS, MINUTES and YEARS, instead of by: INCHES, YARDS and MILES!!! This UNIVERSE may be made of ANTI-MATTER, so these two SEPERATE DIMENSIONS of OUR UNIVERSE cannot MIX, or a HUGE EXPLOSION (i.e. an ENERGY RELEASE) WOULD OCCUR!!!

INTERVIEW: DAVID WILCOCK (HYPER-DIMENSIONAL PHYSICS researcher and gifted PSYCHIC - RE-INCARNATION of EDGAR CAYCE - AMERICA'S "SLEEPING PROPHET"???)

"Now the physics model goes like this. If you can imagine space/time like a sheet, everything above the sheet is the world that we inhabit, the reality that we inhabit. Everything below the sheet is this three dimensional reality that's kind of where anti-matter is."

"It's like the astral plane, a mirror image of where we are now. As you accelerate through space you start curving space, and eventually it curves around in on itself like a donut and that's a torus, it's called a torus. If you keep on going, the torus unrolls."

"Now because of what I've told you with this sheet thing, you got time in here, space in here. (Time below the sheet, space above) Time is three-dimensional down there, Space is three dimensional up here. As the sheet curls in you get time on the inside of a donut, but then as you keep going, the donut unrolls in the other direction and the time that was down here unrolls and becomes your space."

"So your're now in a three-dimensional world, you can walk around in, but it is out of phase with our reality and people in this reality wouldn't see you, you'd disappear. So this is apparently was done inadvertently with the Philadelphia Experiment." - DAVID WILCOCK -

ARTICLE: "David Wilcock: Interview transcript - Part 2" - PROJECT CAMELOT
    LINK: http://projectcamelot.net/david_wilcock_interview_transcript_2.html
    GOOGLE VIDEO: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4353521315087386589

I'm hungry now, we've just talked about "donuts"! Time for dessert!!! With a nice big mug of HOT, "steaming" JOE!!!

Anyway, if you have a VERY ENERGETIC (POWERFUL) ELECTRICAL or MAGNETIC "TORSION-FIELD", then you can open up a "WORMHOLE-VORTEX", "FRACTAL-CORE", "STAR-GATE", or a "TIME-PORTAL", which then you can: "FOLD from SPACE and UNFOLD into TIME". It is a known fact that NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS can cause "RIPS in SPACE-TIME", as "PROJECT SHIVA" (at: LAWRENCE LIVERMORE LABORATORIES (HIGHLY-CLASSIFIED stuff), in LOS ALAMOS, NM) found out. HIGH ENERGY STATES can ALTER the SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM!! For information on this consult the following ARTICLE.

ARTICLE: "An Interview with 'Henry Deacon', a Livermore Physicist" - HENRY DEACON is just an "ALIAS"-NAME, as he is involved in "HIGHLY-CLASSIFIED" projects - SOURCE: PROJECT CAMELOT
    LINK: http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html
    LOS ALAMOS "LIVERMORE NATIONAL LABORATORY" (Los Alamos, NM) WEBSITE: http://lanl.arxiv.org

When your VELOCITY is INFINITE (v=INFINITY), you simply BECOME THE UNIVERSE (like a drop of water blended into the OCEAN)!!! You LOSE ALL INDIVIDUALITY, as you are now only ONE BEING, i.e. THE UNIVERSE!!! The ONLY WAY that a UNIVERSAL BEING can CREATE is too DIVIDE itself into many smaller parts (FRAGMENTING - FRACTAL "CELLULAR DIVISION") and SLOW DONE its PRIMARY VIBRATION of INFINITE VELOCITY into LOWER VELOCITIES and FREQUENCIES (DIMENSIONS). We EXIST on a certain FREQUENCY BAND (like a RADIO STATION) but if we increase our FREQUENCY OF EXSTENCE into a HIGHER-FREQUENCY (i.e. "TUNE"-INTO, by way of RESONANCE, to a new RADIO STATION, higher-up), we EXIST in another PLANE OF EXISTENCE (or a NEW RADIO STATION, with a DIFFERENT "PROGRAM" OF RULES).

There are many FREQUENCY BANDS (like RADIO STATIONS, with DIFFERENT PROGRAMMING OF EXISTENCE) of our PLANET EARTH-PLANE, which some may label "ASTRAL PLANES", or "ULTRA-DIMENSIONS". Just like on our 3-DIMENSIONAL PLANE (on PLANET EARTH), each of these ASTRAL PLANES have a WIDE VARIETY of LIFEFORMS!!! We have enough WEIRD LIFEFORMS on JUST our ONE planet on JUST ONE frequency band of existence!!!

"According to David Wilcock the different densities of the ether in the universe create many PHYSICAL dimensions. Basically there are eight dimensions related to the octave; however every dimension itself can have again eight sub-dimensions. This subdivision can go on and on rendering infinite dimensions within our universe."

ARTICLE: "THE LOST TEMPLE OF ATLANTIS - A Hidden Camelot"
    LINK: www.burlingtonnews.net/jscott8.html

"THE SYCHRONIZED UNIVERSE"

"THIS SYNCHRONIZATION PRINCIPLE LEADS TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ALL THE MATTER THAT WE SEE IS SYNCHRONIZED WITH OUR OWN. THERE CAN BE MANY OTHER PARALLEL UNIVERSES SUPERIMPOSED UPON OUR OWN, WHICH ONLY DIFFER IN THE PHASE OR FREQUECNY OF THEIR SYNCHRONIZATION."

"PHASE SHIFTING"

"PUT SIMPLY, OUR UNIVERSE is operating on a certain wavelength. A phased shift, when we simply operate on a slightly different wavelength, may reveal whole new worlds that are beyond our sensory constructs. Interference between these wavelengths has been postulated as an answer for ghosts and other paranormal activity."

ARTICLE: "MultiVerses and Parallel Universes - The Test Of Three" (With ACTUAL PHOTOS of "PHASE-SHIFTING", in an INTER-DIMENSIONAL PORTAL!!!)
    LINK: www.burlingtonnews.net/multiverses.html

"Worm Holes - Intradimensional Travel - Hyper Space" (With ACTUAL PHOTOS!)
    LINK: www.burlingtonnews.net/wormholes-windows.html
    "Strange Orbs over Eagle Lake -Devas" (With ACTUAL PHOTOS!)
    LINK: www.burlingtonnews.net/ufooverburlington24.html

Sometimes, BEINGS from the HIGHER FREQUENCIES can TRANSPORT to EARTH, through an ENERGY "VORTEX" WORMHOLE (like STARGATES and TIME-PORTALS). We, too, can enter their DIMENSION, by the same STARGATES and TIME-PORTALS!!!

ARTICLE: "Project Looking Glass" (MAJ ARTIFICIAL STARGATE-ERB ACCESS UNIT OP NEAR ABYDOS, 2003 - ACCESS TO NATURAL ERB / LOOKING GLASS NTS S4-2, - DIAGRAMS)
    LINK: http://projectcamelot.org/project_looking_glass.html

"STARGATE SECRETS: PART2"
    ARTICLE: "Dan Burisch: Interview transcript - Part 2" - (AREA 51 MICRO-BIOLOGIST) - PROJECT CAMELOT
    LINK: http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch_interview_transcript_2.html
    GOOGLE VIDEO: "Project Camelot interviews Dan Burisch - ..."
    VIDEO LINK: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2173340340795266894

"The Andromedan Holographic Projectors are a project that Dr. Bell developed in the last few years. Since placing a set of the projectors in his own home, Dr. Bell has had a "Star gate" open right up in his living room. In fact, during a documentary that was being filmed in that living room, the Star gate opened spontaneously (and was filmed for all posterity)!"

"When the Star gate opens, one is able to notice a dimensional distortion - kind of like a disturbance on the surface of the water, but with light. To say this is interesting is obvious to experience being IN it is something hard to describe. The most common reaction is a sort of dizzy feeling, along with a profound peaceful excitation. At the least, it is a very relaxing experience."

ARTICLE: "Manifesting You Life With Quantum Physics" - Author: Dr. Valerie Olmsted, Host Of The Enlightened Medicine Show -PDF
    LINK: www.arpast.org/newsevents/articles/article76.pdf
    ARTICLE: "Understanding the amazing Andromedan Holographic Projector", By DR, Fred Bell (Ex-NASA scientist)
    LINK: www.pyradyne.com/amazing-projector.shtml
    WEBSITE: "RaysofTruth.tv"- RAYS OF TRUTH - TV - Dr. FRED BELL (Ex-NASA scientist)
    LINK: www.raysoftruth.tv/

When two MAGNETIC (RING) FIELDS are ROTATING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS (with one MAGNETIZED ring, inside of the other), then at the "NODE" POINTS (that they CROSSOVER at), you'll have SPACE-TIME VOTEXES. The CARL SAGAN movie "CONTACT" had such a MACHINE, with OPPOSITELY ROTATING "MAGNETIZED" RINGS To create a "WORMHOLE". OUR EARTH has two "NATURAL" OPPOSITELY- ROTATING MAGNETIC FIELDS!!! "BUCKING" MAGNETIC-FIELDS CREATE SPACE-TIME ALTERATION!!!

HERE is some AMAZING PHOTOS of ASTRAL BEINGS, which TRANSPORT through the WANAQUE (NEW JERSEY) VORTEX, mostly under the bridge over the RESEVOIR):

WEBSITE: "SARGEL 18 OCCULT PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR" - "sargel18" is BRYAN WILLIAMS
    LINK: www.sargel18.com
    LEFT-SIDE INDEX ON WEBSITE, CLICK: "Surfing Interview" for many PHOTOS of strange (but TRUE) ASTRAL ENTITIES transporting out of THE WANAQUE VORTEX!!! Click on EACH PHOTO, to ENLARGE them!!!
    LINK (PART I): www.sargel18.com/Surfing%20interview.htm
    LINK (PART !!): www.sargel18.com/interview_part_ii.htm

ENERGY VORTEX (DOORWAY) - (ACTUAL PHOTO!)
    LINK: www.sargel18.com/Contact2.jpg
    EVIDENCE LEVELS (Many ACTUAL PHOTOS of ASTRAL CREATURES at THE WANAQUE VORTEX!!! CLICK ON A CATEGORY, for PHOTOS!)
    LINK: www.sargel18.com/Evidence%20Levels.htm

Also do a YAHOO! "search" on; "WANAQUE VORTEX". The WANAQUE VORTEX, which is just north/west of WANAQUE, NEW JERSEY, by the edge of the RESEVOIR (under the EASTSIDE of the WESTBROOK RD. BRIDGE). You can see a SATELLITE IMAGE of this WESTBROOK RD. BRIDGE on: "GOOGLE EARTH" or "NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MapMachine".

The "WANAQUE VORTEX" is REAL (with many UFO sightings over the WANAQUE RESEVOIR)!!! Anyone could go there and take pictures, BUT IT IS VERY DANGEROUS, as SARGEL18 (BRYAN WILLIAMS) WARNS!!! OUR U.S. GOVERNMENT knows about this place, and of course, the residents of WANAQUE, NEW JERSEY have known about it for years!!! Its is the home of the famous ASTRAL ENTITY known as "THE NEW JERSEY DEVIL", with ACTUAL PHOTOS of the REAL BEING (photographed under the bridge) and a LOCAL STATUE, PHOTO LINK: www.sargel18.com/9devilb.jpg and www.sargel18.com/1113-1a.jpg.

Sargel18 (BRYAN WILLIAMS) is WORLD-FAMOUS for his investigations, and thousands of PHOTOGRAPHS, that he has taken of the WANAQUE VORTEX!!! However, he was E-MAILED this WARNING from: "Laboratory For Extraterrestrial Physics / NASA-Goddard Flight Center - E-MAIL: "@hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov",
    DOCUMENT LINK: www.sargel18.com/Nasalet.jpg
    COMPUTER (NeoTrace: 128.183.173.219): www.sargel18.com/wpe20.jpg

"Science no longer identifies reality with the physical universe, for mind and consciousness belong to the unseen world." - Sir Arthur Eddington

In QUANTUM, ACTION-VIEW and HYPER-DIMENSIONAL PHYSICS - EVERYTHING IS REAL, BUT HOW IT IS "PERCEIVED" IS THE ILLUSION PART!!! Fairies, elves, gnomes, leprechons, unicorns, and so forth, ALL EXIST IN A HIGHER-DIMENSIONAL (FREQUENCY) PLANE OF EXISTENCE, or PARARLLEL UNIVERSES!!! These ULTRA- or MEGA-DIMENSIOANL BEINGS can sometimes transport to 3D EARTH by the way of STARGATES and TIME PORTALS, or by HYPER-DIMENSIONAL "BLEED-THROUGH"!!! There was a "YOUTUBE" VIDEO of a guy holding the SKELETON of a FAIRY, in his hand. It looked very real, but who knows???

When you DREAM, you are ASTRAL TRAVELING into VERY REAL HIGHER-DIMENSIONS and PARALLEL UNIVERSES!!! We really have a MULTI-DIMENSIONAL BODY, and LIVE MANY LIVES SIMULTANEOUSLY (as TIME and SPACE are "ILLUSIONS"), but we are ONLY CONSCIOUIS OF ONE LIFETIME!!! This is what QUANTUM PHYSICS teaches! The book "SETH SPEAKS", By Jane Roberts, explains QUANTUM PHYSICS very well, but in a simpler, plainer language.

ADDITIONAL BOOKS on the subject of: QUANTUM PHYSICS, ACTION-VIEW PHYSICS and HYPER-DIMNSIONAL PHYSICS:

1) "SPACE-TIME AND BEYOND - THE NEW EDITION", By Bob Toben and Fred Allen Wolf (in conservation with theoritical physicists), BANTAM BOOKS, NY, Copyright 1975, 1982 by Bob Toben.
    2) "THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE", By Michael Talbot, HARPER COLLINS, NY, Copyright 1991 by Michael Talbot.
    3) "STALKING THE WILD PENDULUM - On the Mechanics of Consciousness", By Itzhak Bentov, DESTINY BOOKS, Rochester, Vermont, Copyright 1977 by Itzhak Bentov.
    4) "HYPERSPACE", By Michio Kaku, ANCHOR BOOOS, NY, Copyright 1994 by Oxford University Press.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION on STAR GATES and TIME-PORTALS ("Keylontic Dictionary"):

STAR GATES (SG): www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/S/Star%20Gates.htm
    TIME PORTAL: www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/T/Time%20Portal.htm
    DIMENSIONAL LOCK SYSTEM: www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/D/Dimensional%20Lock%20System.htm

INDIGO CHILDREN: www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/I/Indigo%20Children.htm

The UNIVERSE must CHANGE and CREATE, so a NEW AGE is coming!!! The 2,160 year PRECESSIONAL EARTH-CYCLE of "PISCES" has ended (which created an era of SECRECY), but now in THE AGE OF "AQUARIUS" (we will have BIBLICAL "REVELATIONS", or "all that was HIDDEN (i.e. made SECRET), will NOW be made KNOWN (PUBLICLY)"), of which the WORLD-WIDE WEB (THE INTERNET) helped make possible (as it helped us prepare for our next SPIRITUAL EVOLUTIONARY LEVEL in "GROUP CONSCIOUSNESS" (or "HIVE CONSCIOUSNESS").

Hopefully (according to CHAOS THEORY), we will enter a HIGHER-LEVEL OF ORDER (which will be WAY BETTER than what we have now (in LOVE and COMPASSION) but NOT PERFECT)!!! We are on an "ASCENDING SPIRAL" OF EVOLUTION TOWARD PERFECTION!!!! The TRANSISTIONAL PERIODS (between PRECESSIONAL AGES) are always DRAMATIC and 2012 will be a part of it!!!

ARTICLE: "CHAPTER SIX: CYCLOLOGY - THE MATHEMATICS OF HISTORY"
    LINK: www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/end_century/end_century06.htm

The STAR CHILDREN (INDIGO CHILDREN and CRYSTALLINE CHILDREN) are ONLY here to "GUIDE" us into the "NEW AGE OF AQUARIUS", but not necessarily "REVOLT"!!! Most are just SPIRITUALLY-EVOLVED SOULS (the 6th-DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCIES of the INDIGO WAVELENGTH of the 15-DIMENSIONAL SPECTRUM) , but some INDIGOS and CRYSTALLINES actually have ALTERED-DNA (SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN)!!! DON'T EXPECT "MIRACLES", JUST "GUIDANCE"!!!

I read the "First Wave Indigo Profiles" list in the "What Is A First Wave Indigo?" SECTION, on the WEBSITE: "First Wave Indigo Adults", and I fit the "PROFILE", almost 100%!!! TRUE INDIGOS MUST HAVE ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE (like HYPER-DIMENSIONAL PHYSICS knowledge, for example) (RIGHT-BRAIN HEMISPHERE - LOGIC, ANALYSIS - MALE ENERGIES) and PSYCHIC ABILITIES (LEFT-BRAIN HEMISPHERE - EMOTION, INTUITION -FEMALE ENERGIES), and BOTH MUST be in PROPER BALANCE and HARMONY, to classify PROPERLY, as an INDIGO!!! LOVE and COMPASSION are DOMINANT TRAITS of INDIGOS, CRYSTALLINES!!!

Beings EXISTING in the EARTH-PLANE are on the SAME FREQUENCY (and in the same UNIVERSAL-SPIRITUAL CLASSROOM), so in a way, we are EQUAL, and NO ONE is BETTER than another!!! WE ARE ALL INTER-CONNECTED IN HYPER-SPACE TIME - AS ONE, anyway!!!

LINK: www.firstwaveindigos.com (CHECK OUT the cool INTRO, with "SPACEY" MUSIC!!!)

WELCOME to MY REALM of the 6-D INDIGO RAYS and ULTRA-VIOLET SPECTRUM!!!

Peace, love and understanding . . .

7. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

I wish I could live long enough to see the true coming of aquarius... perhaps I will see it though...

8. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Wonderful post Cosmicdust.

9. killuminati

killuminati Member

I could easily call myself an Inego... I mean uh, Indigo Child (and be accurate by the logic in this thread), but no good would come from it...

well that, and the fact that such a thing doesn't exist. you're divine...you're god...but you aren't a select individual.

honestly, what does identifying yourself as one of them do besides inflate your ego or annoy others?

and its even dumber when the criteria for a so called Indigo Child is the same for a human realizing his/her divine nature, in a world where the trend is to do the opposite.

10. AdreSac

AdreSac Member

"indigo children"... i did think i was one of those at one time, but then i got slapped by a reality check(i think i need another one, lol.).

All they really are, are tools for a fucked up future. Self-righteousness on a whole new level. Here to serve the goals of the new world order.

Sure they're wise, but wheres the philosophy at?

I think they need to find a bible and repent. Hell, the whole world does.

:piggy:

11. stratface

stratface Member

Jesus Christ. My buddy was talking about his Indigo Child shit the other day, and I told him how Narcissistic and out of touch with reality he was being. And now I'm telling you people.

There is no such thing as an Indigo Child, and even if there was, none of you could prove it. The true measure of intellect is whether or not the individual feels the need to boast of it.

12. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

If you say so...

13. VictimOfAFall

VictimOfAFall Member

The new age, indigo children/crystal/rainbow labels have gotten a little out of hand. Must we label everyone? Even as someone who was been called an indigo child/old soul at a young age, I can't say I buy into a lot of it. Sure, I'm self aware. Granted I'm overly artistic. Yeah, I have a learning disability, My IQ doesn't really matter.. it's how you use it.

For people who want to be so new age, and such non-conformists aren't you being a bit of a hypocrite?

14. dormouse

dormouse Member

over indulgent new agey parents looking for reason why their spoiled kid behaves poorly proudly afixes the label "Indigo Child" to their brat. the kid grows up with a sense of self importance that has no basis in reality. i've encountered a few "Indigo" children. i said "hi" to these kids and the haughty little snots looked down their noses at me, acting as if they're superior to everyone around them, mini deities accepting darshan. i found nothing different in these kids other than they were exceptionally rude. i did feel rather sorry for them. their parents did them no favors in instilling in them over inflated egos based on new age hype. out in the real world people won't kiss their lotus feet just because they expect their holy toes to be kissed.

15. Drakes

Drakes Member

People are people. We're more or less the same as we were for those 300,000 years when humans existed but everyone was a hunter-gatherer. We're just another species, no better than any other, and when we forget that...well, bad shit happens. There is no Magic Generation that will solve all the world's problems.

16. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

I've never heard of this before. I just did a little google skimming to get an idea. Some of the trates I can identify with: intuitive, a bit "psychic" (nothing to write home about, just a bit more in touch with "otherwordly" things), need structure, athority problems, smart yet bad in school, and some other stuff that I have since forgot since I read it. But other things don't seem anything like me: no hyperactive, never diagnosed with any kind of learning disability, no delusions of gradeur (I think all people are here to do something great). I don't know. Until I know more about about it and the other colours I can't make any kind of judgement on whether I believe in it or not. If anyone wants to pm me some info or links I would appreciate it. But it seems to me to be one of those broad things that everyone fits some part of it. But I can't make any judgements until I learn more about it.

17. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

Eric Cartman hates Indigos as much as Gingers and Hippies!!!

As far as the first post goes...I've read about Indigos and neither believe nor disbelieve it. There is one thing in the post I question. They're gonna save the earth??? I don't think so. Seems there is a belief system involved here.
    From an old man who has studied philosophy and religion for near 30 years, visited sacred sites and spoke with many a sage I'll say this...NOBODY is going to save us...Jesus, the 12th Imam, Aliens, Indigos or Yosemite Sam are not coming to save us.
    We are on our own and it will take ALL of us to fix what may well be beyond ability as a species.
    IMHO better you go out a BE what you say an Indigo is and quit talking about. Action speaks louder than words, ya know.

Zen

18. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

*round of applause*

19. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

'indigos' do not forget, all the colors combined into one is white

You have to remember that straight lines do not exist, straight are a mathematical invention, a mathematical fantasy. Everything goes in cycles, everything goes in circles. So you don't just go from red to indigo and stop. You rather, go around back to the beginning after Indigo. Indigo is actually just as close to red as is orange. http://northlite.net/ps/images/color_wheel.gif

There is no hierarchy of colors here.

The only color that actually matters is all the colors in balance, in combination, or no color at all. Either black or white.

If you overlay the concept of indigo to the chakras. Indigo is in reference to the third eye. Meaning, such children with an affinity to the third eye would be able to be born seeing the world more clearly. With this, such a child would very very quickly be able to see past the illusions, see what things really are, see how people really are. And I believe this is exactly what is happening with people who land on autism spectrum disorders, and why autism disorder is on the rise. These people can see the world clearly, feel it clearly because of their attunement to the third eye. But without the connection of the other colors and chakras. Without grounding, red, in their intuition and love, green, seeing the world clearly through the third eye is terrifying. Utterly terrifying. So they disconnect from it, and this is what causes the symptoms of autism.

In essence, indigos really are retarded. Indigo child is the very definition of a form mental retardation, as it signifies a child who has disconnected from the mass because of clear sight.

Now this isn't to say retardation is bad, as I believe this phenomena is utterly necessary for the advancement of the species. We need mass amounts of kids coming out of the womb and adolescence as 'disconnected'. Because absolutely no other thing is going to make the older generations question themselves and there way of life more then if there own children start coming out fucked up as a result of it.

This is something that typically takes people a long time to figure out when getting into anything new age. But anything new age is inherently preparing you for something more diffucult. People think 'oh indigo child, enlightened child, this means there special, there going to have some sort of gift in life'. And people take this to mean, there life is going to be easier in some way. But really, it's going to be much more diffucult. 'Enlightenment' or 'higher up' in ANY new age hiearchy inherently means, taking on more diffuculty. More burden, more stress, more anxiety, more psychological distresses.

Because all the indigo child is. Is it is someone who can percieve clearly how fucked up everything is, but has no place to ground themselves, and no place to feel genuinely loved. This will manifest itself as mental illness in these people. And the change it's going to make is going to come about by some older generations finally taking note of 'woah, these kids are really fucked up' and then really beginning to question themselves. Because nothing makes a parent reflect more intensely on themselves than their children coming out incredibly awry.

So yes, I do believe in the indigo children metaphor to some degree. But I believe the isssue is much more intricate, and much more sad than all the newage woo woo 'enlightened child' stuff would you leave you to believe.

I also type that to tell all of you who identify with indigo, that if you are seeing clearly without love (green) and without grounding (red) you have no context, no connection to even cause direct change through your will. The goal is not to operate entirely within the indigo spectrum, indigo is simply where you began.

20. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Autism has become more prevalent because of Mass Vaccinations.

They have mercury compounds in them that cause brain damage.

And how exactly do Autistic children see the world more clearly?...