Business Networking

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by NHMI, Feb 5, 2008.

1. NHMI

NHMI Member

Business Networking has taken the web by storm and forums have become pretty popular as well as claiming you can make money from some of the sites alone, though many rarely pay out. This site is the exception and I am rather agrivated that it took me a year on other useless sites before I found this one. It is free to sign up but I did the medium upgrade because it doebles your included benefits and advertising and I figured I would try it 1st, I am really blown away by the ammount of mails I am getting and actual conversation and not bots and autoresponders.

The site itself is a MRM Biz I guess and you get paid as people you shared the site with sign up. So anyone with a Biz or interested in working from home should go here. There are tons of tools and resources that you can use for free.

http://www.directmatches.com/rizingfire is the link

Click here to REALLY start networking instead of wasting time with worthless sites like bizzyblogz