The multi-orgasmic man: myth or reality?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by MasterB, Feb 4, 2008.

1. MasterB

MasterB Member

I read a book (parts of it, not throroughly yet) titled "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" and started to do the exercises, which appear complicated and sometimes not too realistic. I kind of gave up.

Have you achieved this stage and become a multi-orgasmic man? How did you do that? How does it feel?

Any easy way to get there?

2. radareyes

radareyes Member

Definitely not a myth. Prior to giving up masturbation, I used to routinely have two consecutive orgasms. I never used a tutorial and I never intended to experience multiple orgasms, so I couldn't give you a step-by-step explanation as to how to achieve this. If I were to speculate, I would have to say that the phenomenon occurred due to my extreme and almost meditative immersion in the orgasmic sensations.

Travis

3. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

just for the purposes of furthering my knowlege of male orgasmic potential, were these consecutive orgasms without losing erection? were they both ejaculation orgasms? because i've heard sometimes that "multi-orgasmic" for men means multiple orgasm sensations without ejaculation, with a single ejaculation at the end, and then bye bye erection. thanks for your input!

4. radareyes

radareyes Member

Oh, absolutely. If you really want the play-by-play:;) There was the initial orgasm with a normal amount of ejaculation, followed by maybe five to ten seconds of what would normally be the "resolution" phase, and then the second orgasm which was probably 85% both in terms of intensity and amount of ejaculate.

Travis

5. chinquapin

chinquapin Member

I sometimes have these. No loss of erection. I have an orgasm and as it subsides, I feel another one coming on. I ejaculate and when the sensation are going down they all of a sudden start to increase as if I had not had done so. The second time I ejaculate again but not as much. Once I did it three times and thought I would pass out. They did not start until about 2 years ago.

I have gone on after the first orgasm and ejaculation and just not stopped and worked through the refractory period, but that is different. this happens on its own and not something I force to happen. It has never happened with anyone but my wife.

nakedtreehugger if you want more info, just PM me.

6. stigmerica

stigmerica Member

I've had two in a row on two seperate occassions. Was simply ready and had a lot of stimuli post-downtime.

Let's call it the "drygasm". The drygasm is very doable and something that I've been able to do for a long time, but it's not something I've actually pondered. That said, I'm positive that I'm able to do it as a result of a ton of prolonged activity that involved a lot of (intentional) focus (i.e. monitoring whereabouts my orgasm is at, and learning how to control it, time it, etc.). The penis "hops" just like it would during ejaculation; if the ventral side is up then you can watch it contract. It's not as intense as a normal orgasm, but it's entertaining and looks nice nonetheless.

7. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Male and female multiples definitely work according to Chia's amazing books.
    You gotta strengthen the pc muscles too ( he concentrates on circulation more).

Fill your lower stomach with the "heat energy" from your hard on , like in the exercises , then suck your stomach in , sending the heat up and out through your mouth , is one way to start.This takes most people weeks of steady practice.
    Dont dwell on the words , just do what seems to be working.

After a while u'll feel like your stomach and spine even is part of a hard on , and then things like you'll be able to go "down " into single contractions of orgasm on demand.
    You might find fucking easier to practice it too( yin energy and stuff)

8. chinquapin

chinquapin Member

well I do not need to concentrate on the issue as much as the above two. it isnt dry until about half way through the 3rd orgasm, and it comes from the woman taking me further than usual and showing me how much she wants the experience as much as I do.

I often feel with girls more so than women that I spend more time pleasing and appealing them than I get in return. Some me the same consideration and I will give back 110% in appreciation.

9. Newclues

Newclues Member

Yea most of the time i have multi orgasms... i think it is better.