Easiest Way To Get Painkillers

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by LeapingTiddlywinks!, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeapingTiddlywinks!

LeapingTiddlywinks! Member

So i took the vicodins orall (swallowed) and they didnt' do shit. Sad lol they may have been up to a year and a half old.. maybe that's why? Mixed with the fact that I usually have 4, but eh..

update: Nevermind. It took about an hour for them to kick in. Weird.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Here's how I've always made the pods into tea, every time with complete success and this extraction could not be any easier :tongue:
    1. Smash up 10 of the big pods, I forget the name but Leaping pm and I'll steer you straight. But yea, smash up 10 into complete powder like already said, finest powder you can manage.
    2. Boil just over a gallon of water to complete boiling, and set on a turned off wire stove top to cool. Pour in all of the 10 pods worth of powder and add a VERY liberal amount of lemon juice, I mean dump that in there like there's no tomorrow, it is the extraction and it masks the taste tremendoudly, you pretty much cant go wrong.
    3. Let it sit for 30-40 minutes stirring as much as you feel like. Add honey and a ton of sugar for taste.
    4. Pour through a strainer into another pot, then slowly pour that strained tea into a gallon jug to fill it up.
    5. Put it in the fridge until it's cold, take a 12oz cup and fill 3/4 of the way and drink. It being cold helps with the taste a thousandfold.

After an hour and a half, if your not feeling ANYTHING, try another 12oz cup, this time full. If you have little to no tolerance, you should have felt the first cup within 30 minutes. But, just to be safe.
    Have done this countless times with friends of all different degrees of tolerance and never had any problems besides one who puked but then again he puked every time he would take 30mg's MSContin so go figure. Better safe than sorry and Im not promising you wont get sick or take too much, but in all honesty if you stick to a small cup at first and arent impatient, I highly doubt you have to worry about OD. I normally wouldnt suggest anyone do something that is potentially unsafe but I've never had any problems like I've already stated.
    Good health and much love,
    Namaste.

3. LeapingTiddlywinks!

LeapingTiddlywinks! Member

Thanks for the instructions on making poppy tea, people. I really appreciate it. I trust you more than I do just googling it and hoping for the best. I know that the DEA also has agents push disinfo on drugs. I just like to be extra cautious when dealing with chemicals.

So,I called in today and i got perscribed 20 5/500s but when I got home I found only 19 in there. This ever happened to anyone else? Its not enough for me to want to drive 10 min. back to Safeway pharmacy and tell them (not like they'd believe me anyway; no way to prove it), but it still kinda upsets me for some reason. I don't know why.

M

4. logwarrior

logwarrior Member

the best way to start on poppy tea is to go slow with the first cup out of a batch. I never use more then 2 pods with my first cup. Even with the weakest pods I've had 2 is enough to at least give you a little buzz. Work up from 2 in later batches.

You can always drink a little more if your first cup doesn't put you where you want to be.

Safety first yo ;)

PS. I have a fairly good online resource that I can hook you up with. PM me if you are interested

5. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

relayer have you ever made laudanum?

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Haha! :tongue: No, but how cool would that be!

7. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

To both Relayer and Acga - I've always wanted to make Laudanum...if either of you try it or find any info on how to make it, you should start a new thread.
    -V

8. polecat

polecat Weerd

hahaha, I was seriously researching how to make laudanum about two days ago. I ended up running into a bunch of poor/mediocre experience reports using poppy pods, and this fairly interesting article:
    http://www.hypatia-lovers.com/footnotes/Section03.pdf

I doubt the recipe will do much good because it requires pure opium, but hey!

9. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

Ill pm u the recipe :p, using pods

10. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

The tea does work alright I use to think back in the day it was bullshit.There have been a handful of times over the years that U could not get any Herion that day or I could not make it to my Methadone clinic where the tea worked wonders for me not getting sick. I am not saying now if someone has a 5 bag a day herion addiction or 320mg OC habbit that the tea is going to make it so you don't get totaly sick but it will help alot. I myself would rather have strong Poppy tea then a script of codeine if I was dope sick. For someone who is a big opiate user of Herion or pain killers and has a habbit be it a little one or a big one you should always have a few pods on hand to make the tea. I don't care how good your dealer is you have. You know dam well there is agoing to be days you don't get your shit.And when one of those days come you will me so happy you got the tea on hand instead of being sick.-Believe me !!!!

11. OxyGod

OxyGod Member

So I totally made this account just because of this thread... I was wondering if one of you veterans could pm me, since apparently I can't figure out how to do that myself. As all of my former hook ups have pretty much faded away lately, I've ended up having to extremely overpay for my fixes, just to avoid the sickness. I was wondering if maybe I could get some online resources messaged to me for the seeds, as well as any recommended recipes that weren't posted on this thread? I'm obviously doing this out of desperation, so if anyone can be of any assistance, I would really appreciate it. I'm as 'responsible' as a drug user can be, and have studied my alternatives extensively... and I definitely think that for the time being this is my best bet. Thank you for any and all responses.

12. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

To find a doctor like that dude would take about 50 tries, a shitload of insurance - or cash, and a lot of acting, & even then you have to get lucky. People do though -all the time.
    Another way- is when you buy them on the street -keep the vial they came in- at least it will have a doctors name on it that might help narrow the search. At least you know that you have a chance.
    I myself am on a methadone clinic,and I'm an old bastard ,and a veteran .so its a little easier
    Be careful
    JJack

13. studio987

studio987 Member

noob here...

just wondering, with pods, can they be dried, or do they have to be fresh to make the tea?
    thanks

14. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Worst thread ever.

If you have real pain, see a PCP. If he thinks you are in more pain then he can manage, he will send you to pain management.

Jesus christ.

15. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

YES!!! People who fake pain just make it more difficult for those of us that actually need these meds!

16. studio987

studio987 Member

nuthin, huh?

17. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Break a leg.

18. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

put your hand in a garbage disposal?

19. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

- that statement is true so >>>>>

Please dont take this the wrong way, Im just curious* What does a 21 yr old person have> that requires super pain medicine ? If its too personal you dont have to answer * *
    If your only 19 & need very strong medication for your pain I feel for ya.

Hoping you the best, :)
    jjack

20. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

Well, actually Im going to be 23 next month. The reason I need pain medication Is for chronic back pain following a car accident a few years ago. Thats when the pain started, but it wasn't bad enough to require narcotics. But about a year after my accident 2 of my buddies and I were jumped by like 15 guys and I came out of it with a broke leg, a concussion, tons of cuts and bruises, and a severely fucked up back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.