So the next dominant race after humans....

Discussion in 'The Future' started by dudeman99, Jan 30, 2008.

1. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

Insects...

2. dead_head90

dead_head90 Member

well im thinking that humans will evolve to fit the habitat. we will no longer be "humans". in theory we used to be chimpanzees. so we evolve into animals that will survive earths new atmosphere and the humans will die. so the new superior beings will be us, but no t humans... understand? right now were are in an evolutionary state, like always, like every animal. everything is slowly changing, but its unrealized. we right now compared to 500 0 years ago have larger craniums, brains and use much more technology. i think right now our brain is growing and soon it will fill out, because currently we only use like 10% of our brain. imagine the possibilities if we used our hole brain. we might be able to bent time and space with out mind. or move objects with our minds. maybe read each others minds. think about it man. the possibilities are endless.........hmmmmm

3. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

like the tramalfadorians!

4. dudeman99

dudeman99 Member

dead head. exactly what i am thinking!!!

5. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

breaker one nine four two zero you got your ears on? what are you all buzzing about.?

6. dead_head90

dead_head90 Member

nope this isnt a CB radio. haha funny though

7. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

highly exolved bacteria that communicates in binary code... beep beep dot dot dot..beep..

8. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

As we all know, Twinkies never decompose. Neither do McDonald's french fries.

I have this vision of a warehouse where these two sit around long enough to become self aware.

x

9. dead_head90

dead_head90 Member

^ Hahahahahaha

10. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

I love that ^.... great vision... u had...

11. bobblebrain

bobblebrain Member

A lot of people are saying that dolphins will dominate the world. I might just disagree. We say dolphins because they prove to be smarter than most animals. Dinosaurs weren't that smart, yet they dominated the world at one point. It may even be that a force from an outside planet that inhabits our world. Just something to think about.

12. dead_head90

dead_head90 Member

well dinosaurs were many different animals. a dinosaur isnt just a dinosaur thats not a species. just like apes and humans are 2 different animals, so are a stegosauruses and a Tyrannosaurus. but i agree on the other point of beings from a another planet.