Where does commercial weed come from?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by HaTeD-oN-MoStly, Jan 29, 2008.

1. HaTeD-oN-MoStly

HaTeD-oN-MoStly Member

Where does commercial weed come from?

Like i know thats what im smoking, thats what everyone down here in my city is smoking. Just regular commercial weed, with seeds and stems lol. But where does it come from? who's growing it? Why if its illegal.. and is it low grade, high grade? what is the strain name for it? Just would like to know more about what im smoking.

Thanks

2. broony

broony Banned

who knows man. someone might be bringing 200 pounds from cuba, mexico or even canada. some is sold here, some sold there. eventually you get your 8th.

3. Jadesmom810

Jadesmom810 Lizard Queen

Well I've never heard it called commercial weed, but if it has seeds and stems than wouldn't it just be schwag?

4. HaTeD-oN-MoStly

HaTeD-oN-MoStly Member

Yea, I've heard the word schwag before, but i didn't know what it was.

yea that's the only weed I've ever had. I'd like to try one of the strains that make you more sociable,so I've heard.

But I dunno, its like everyone smokes it. I don't even think I've evens seen weed other than schwag in real life.

Don't get me wrong, schwag gets me high n shit lol. But i just wanna try something new. I paid for a quarter of schwag, which was like 35 bucks. Wasn't bad, but i really want to try and find some white widow, and get like a quarter of it. I hear one guy on this forum took 2 hits of some white rhino and was stoned for 72 hours.

5. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

merch is the classic mexican brick weed, super cheap, and very low quality. more than likely the illegal immigrants brought it through the wall:)

6. HaTeD-oN-MoStly

HaTeD-oN-MoStly Member

actually i forgot to mention. But the weed around here smells like pine cones or someting a little bit lol.

7. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

i have had weed with a smell that resembles (sp) what your describing.

8. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

We got quality stuff in Canada :p. BC Bud ftw