Durex Performax - Numbing Condom

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Swass, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Swass

Swass Member

I always cum too quick, so I thought I'd give these condoms a try. I've even read some reviews on them and they seemed like exactly the kind of product that could help me out (http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/detail.cfm/pid/2180). Anyway, I bought the 12 pack tonight, and before trying out with the gf I decided to masturbate with one to see what it'd be like. I had one on for about 15 minutes, and at no point in time did my penis ever feel numb at all. And I did not put it on inside out.

Has anyone else tried these out? Had a similar experience?

2. Swass

Swass Member

Anyone?

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Check out my thread on premature ejaculation in the "Sexual Health" forum for 10 techniques to overcome the problem. PM me if necessary.

4. Swass

Swass Member

Thanks for that, I've looked at it a couple times now though.

I'm still curious what the deal is with these condoms, I'm pretty pissed off about it too. I've read so many good reviews that it numbed the penis exactly as it was supposed to, and the only bad reviews I found were guys who said it numbed their penis too much. Yet, for me, it didn't do anything at all...not even a tingle.

wtf?

5. Swass

Swass Member

Haha, well it's not like I really got any responses to this thread anyway, but I'll clear things up just for the hell of it.

We had sex twice yesterday, both times having lasted around 25+ mins (quite the improvement over my regular 1 min). These condoms worked great, and the sex still felt amazing. I've heard some guys complain about complete numbness and not being able to enjoy themselves at all, but that wasn't the case for me at all. These condoms give you great climax control, they really help you relax.

I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who has premature ejaculation problems.

6. skyboy877

skyboy877 Member

yea those mumbed me where i didnt feel anything. so i took off the condom and then i felt something ;)

7. thormx

thormx Member

they dont work for me. i try them over and over again and it doesnt numb my penis at all. do you have to wear it for a while for it to start workin or wut

8. Swass

Swass Member

They don't make me go completely numb like others have said either. They only relieve just enough sensation that I have far better climax control. Make sure the condom is on properly, with the numbing bead of gel on the inside. Once you're in your girl, just leave it there for a minute before thrusting...you could kiss her or whatever you want during that minute, she'd like that.

Or were you masturbating with them? Because I tried that and strangely, they don't work that way.

9. Someperson

Someperson Member

So, where can you get these condoms at?

10. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

You can buy them online and some drug stores sell them as well.

11. newguy05

newguy05 Guest

Hi i opened one of those durex performax condoms to try it out by myself first before using it with my girlfriend to avoid any potential embarrassment.

To my surprise i found the gel thing in the condom is all the way at the tip of the condom, and also it's not liquidish but very solid like those chapstick lip moisturizers. Does this mean the condom has gone bad? I checked expiration date and it has not passed it yet (expires 2013).

Is the gel suppose to be solid? also how will this work at all? once u put it on, the gel will just stay at the tip in the seman holder place, it wont even touch your penis. I am confused.

thanks

12. Swass

Swass Member

I think it turns to more of a liquid once it warms up (when you have it on for a minute). It's not expired.

13. Carl123

Carl123 Guest

Thanks for making this thread. There are a couple of questions I have about these condoms. I tried using these twice during masterbation to test them before intercourse and I didn't feel any numbing effect or difference. Lasted less than 1 minute with it on :(

Do they work different once you enter during intercourse of something ?

Any comments would be much appreciated :)

14. Carl123

Carl123 Guest

Anyone got more experience to share regarding trying these out ?

15. Alec Phoenix

Alec Phoenix Guest

I've used them and found that you need to make sure you rub the little blobs of numbing gel in properly. Once you put the condom on you need to allow your body heat to melt them a bit, then somehow massage them all over the penis head. It can be tricky, but you need to put that little bit of effort in. Otherwise you'll just get some numb spots where the blobs are sitting between your penis and the condom, and those spots might not be the right parts. For example you need to get the underside of the glans numbed for best effect usually.

16. Amaleperspective

Amaleperspective Member

These condoms are great. I like to use with a cock ring so my wife has her orgasm first and I don't go soft on her. There is a small amount of numbing cream inside and if you put them on wrong or don't get the cream side on your penis it doesn't work. I noticed the cream fall off the first time I used these and was a huge difference the second time because of the cream. They do numb a bit but if you usually cum before your partner and wish to satisfy her with an orgasm than this is a pretty good product for that. I also highly recommend cock rings. They work great for me.

17. klpic

klpic Member

they worked for me when I used them. and yes I could feel the end going numb