How NOT to get busted!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by skip, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I'm not lost, asshole, Barry Cooper puts out "Never Get Busted" videos.

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Cigarette’s packs I would think that’s the first place they would look

3. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

in female underwear (at least in the kind i wear), there's usually a little sewn in pouch where you tuck in a tampon string. if you're driving, or just trying to hide it, you could probably fit a broken up quarter, at the most, in that pouch. unless they strip search you, they won't find it, and since most girls wear tight jeans it won't just fall out. sure it'll be really close to your cooch, but plastic and cloth is surounding it so it's not that bad. just don't tell any of your friends thats where you hide it.. haha.

4. busker alley

busker alley Member

I always get my advice from 15 year olds because they know everything...:ack2:

Actually, for as long as this thread is, there's very little good advice...more chit chat actually
    It was mentioned at the beginning not to post your lame stories of how you got busted.
    Some of the more incredulous:
    :rolleyes:
    :rofl:

It was glossed over but think it needs repeating...

Don't try to bring anything back from a foreign nation.
    There's already plenty here (USA).

Don't take anything to a foreign nation.
    I've been around the world and there's always been stuff in most places I've travelled.

GOOD LUCK! :Chevy_anim:

5. icecreampheonix

icecreampheonix Member

I've never tried this, but I've heard that dogs hate lemon peel, and if you wrap your stuff in it. Friends of mine have beaten sniffer dogs, simply by having their weed in a sealed cigarette tin. So stuff like that would work.

6. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

End the myths about drug dogs!
    ALL containers are permeable to some extent. When a dog smells, he picks up each individual scent in the air and can sort them if trained. Even by wearing rubber gloves and triple vacuum sealing a little bit of bud, the smell will still escape, just more slowly than it would in a sandwich bag.

If you have recently placed bud in a container that you did not contaminate on the outside then the smell may not permeate for maybe a few hours. Eventually though, the smell will have gotten out enough for a dog to pick it up but not enough for you to notice even with your nose close. If you have it in your car, in a backpack, in the trunk and piled under a bunch of shit then there maybe the chance that the dog will not pick up the smell of a couple grams.

Beating the dog with lemon, pepper, deer piss, etc. may confuse the dog if enough is put near the bud but you would most likely need so much of something that it would be apparent to the officer that something is wrong. While they can't search your vehicle because the dog is confused, they will do everything they can to give you a hard time. If they no for certain you have drugs in your car but they cannot prove probable cause, your ass will be marked by every cop in that city and they will fine you up the ass for the little traffic violation you were most likely pulled over for.

K9 officers use their dogs as family pets also so expect to see one furious K9 officer when he figures out what you have done. You will most likely get harassed until they stop you and finally get you.

For the tl;dr crowd.
    Beating the dogs is nearly impossible.
    All containers are permeable to some extent.

7. sargenthedgehog

sargenthedgehog Member

Try your totally wrong how about DWI driving while intoxicated (Which in Missouri can also be for drugs I know I have had 2) or DUI or in some states DUID. Driving under the influence of drugs...

8. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

Carry a fresh bag of food with you pick it up on your way back and tuck the bag into a burger Always works! Dogs go at it you can say its a cheese burger man

9. RED_LEBANESE

RED_LEBANESE Member

i always hide it in my shoe and i been stopped a thousand times and never caught

10. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

don't hang around "seedy" company... the kind that look like they're scared all the time or trust the police...

11. rodwv

rodwv Member

unfortunatly it can be more than just a fine.if you get any drug charges even misdemeanor pot charges you will not be eligible for any goverment grants or loans for school.get 3 misdemeanor possesions that's a felony.the school deal is the worst.
    you can by those magnetic boxxes for spare keys and stick it to the frame of your car but be careful i lost some green and a 10 strip when mine came off.they don't hold much either.nowhere on your person is safe i've been made to take my shoes and socks off the worst was when they stuck there hands in my pants and checked my underwear felt up nuts and all.is it legal?who they fuck knows.it's not legal to beat your ass but they do anyway.the best is to stay off theei radar if they know you are doing dirt they will find a way to get you.

12. AdamMarley1981

AdamMarley1981 Member

If your not vegitarian, get a package of meat (perferably ground) and put th marijuana in a baggie and put it in there. If they have dogs, they'll still smell it, but the cops will think "He's just going to the meat because, well, it's a dog. Dogs eat meat. :]

God Bless!

13. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

I saw a program about drug sniffing dogs and when they find drugs they are not trained to go "ape-shit" when they smell drugs. They sniff, bark and then sit. That's what alerts the the cop that they have found something. If the dog does that, then the cop knows that it is not a hamburger or whatnot. And if seeing-eye dogs can be trained to ignore food and animals in heat, then so can drug dogs.
    I also agree with those saying not to agree to a search. Whether I am carrying or not, I will never conscent to a search. Especially in a town like mine. A bunch of the cops are dirty. Even if your clean, they can always plant something. You never know if you're getting a dirty cop. Protect yourself, don't help them convict you. And always be safe. If the cop seems dangerous then just do whatever they tell you to.

14. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Man, everyone says this and its NOT TRUE! I know cops and they LOVE kicking it on backgrounds just waiting for dumb stoners to come rolling by with deer in headlight looks like "what is a cop doing on the backgrounds!!! OMG!!!!" and bust them. You are actually BETTER being on the main road casually smoking a joint/carrying bud with one car behind you and another in front as opposed to being a lone car on the road that smells like weed.

15. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

By the way, like barry cooper says "15 minutes hiding your stash could save you years in jail." so I know it's easy to be lazy and just put it in your pocket and get in your car, but what i like to do is open my trunk, lift the floor and put my stash on the inside of my spare tire, no police officier will look in your spare unless they have a tip or some legitimate suspicion that you have weight on you.

16. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

1) Never lie to a cop. Refuse to answer, but don't lie.

2) Never consent to a search. If/when nessesary, clearly and loudly (no yelling) announce that you forbid the search, "I do not consent to this search" is a good phrase.

3) Never physicaly resist a search. Even if the search is illegal, resisting is a seperate crime. "Empty you pockets", "No officer, I won't" is not resisting a search.

4) Never run. Running away from a cop creates reasonable suspicion + you can't out run Motorola.

5) "Whose coat is this?" (pointing to a coat lying next to everyone.) If its yours, say "Mine". If you don't, the cop has a reason to look in the pockets (to find ID so it can be returned to its rightful owner). Once you claim it, he needs consent or reasonable suspicion to search the coat. (purse, bag etc.)

6) You have a right to remain silent. Use it. (See number 1)

7) "Bobby says the drugs are yours" (see numbers 1 and 6)

8) "If you tell me its yours, I won't bust you" (see numbers 1 and 6)

9) Rights are for court. On the street, the cops have batons, mace, tasers and training. You will loose any fight on the street. Be smart, be non-violent.

10) SHUT YOUR MOUTH DUMMY! You don't know the law better than the cop. The cop has busted more people than you, he's good at it. And NO, you can't talk your way out of handcuffs.

17. mckarkies

mckarkies Member

don't pick up the bag with a car full of people. or smoke with a car full of people, bad decision. i know hitting roads is fun and all, but be sensible.

18. chadwick ted

chadwick ted Member

Glass is not permiable at all. If you have a good seal closing a glass bottle, and have washed the outside, it can not be smelled. A beer bottle that has been correctly capped will not let enough smell out to alert a dog until the bud has been in there for weeks. A wine bottle corked and sealed with wax will also beat any dog for at least a week. Stainless steel water bottles with rubber o rings will also beat a dog for a while. The thing to remember though is that once a container is opened it will lose its effectiveness. I always carry alcohol wipes in my backpack to wipe down containers. This is not fool proof, but will hide small amounts well. Just make sure to dispose of the wipe as soon as you use it and to run your container through a diswasher on hot when you get home. And never ever consent to a search. 99% of the time it will do more harm than good.

19. unreallife

unreallife Member

*IF AT NIGHT ONLY*Tell your friend to "Hide the fucking bong in the ditch!" saved me from (certian) hell.:rolleyes:

20. Mrdude46

Mrdude46 Member

Never carry more than you can eat quick,
    Only had to eat my stash once, but I did not
    have any thing on me by the time I had to talk
    to the cop who stopped me.