How NOT to get busted!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by skip, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Rah

Rah Member

OK thank you for your co-operation everyone, now when we get that list of IP addresses some of you will be getting a further survey questionaire at your local police station, once again thank you indeed for the information.
    you can call me Officer Ryan

2. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

never have anymore than 20 grams on you, i kno thats the law for a fellony in PA and i think its the same in most other states but in Georgia its one oz

3. 519Harrington420

519Harrington420 Member

Hey im from canada going to florida, im driving to buffalo and flying out of there to new york and than florida i wanna bring about 2 gs for a couple bowls before i go on some rides ive been wondering about some fucking ideas so i wont get busted, i thought of busting it up in a ziploc bag so its like sand pretty much and stuffing it into a tube of toothpaste and then placing it in the lining of my sweater will this work?

4. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

a lot of people will have different opinions on the matter...but from what i have understood it's best not to put it in your check-in luggage even when well hidden like that. although i must say putting it into a tube of toothpaste ought to fool your average high-school equivalency graduate working the luggage scanners. i would also consider taping a small baggie (tripple bagged probably so there's no smell) to the inside of your thigh. this way it won't ever be checked in a x-ray machine. this is of course as long as there are no dogs at security. bottom line is there is no ideal way to do it. someone else may have a better answer than me. :spliff:

5. wolfe

wolfe Member

I bin thinking about using a couple of different tricks but these ones are really great if you have small amounts of hemp with you for small outings.
    1)If you roll your hemp before you go out take a joint, stick it behind your ear, and use a little scotch tape to keep it on. If you have long hair this is even better so the cops can't see anything.
    2)Again, if you have long hair you can split the hairline at the back of your head and tape a small baggie or a joint in there and the pigs stay clueless.
    3)For those who like there stash in the car, tape the baggie to the inside part of the wheel, under the bumper, or under your car, period.
    Happy smoking

6. wolfe

wolfe Member

oh and by the way im not 32
    peace

7. cloverfx

cloverfx Member

Taking the good stuff on a plane is never a good idea. I live in florida though, and I can tell you drug dogs arn't a big thing (whenever i've flown anyway). I'd say that yeah, strapping it to your leg is a pretty good idea. Also yeah wrap it in three or more baggies to be safe right? I'd look up ways to mask the smell and shit like that. Anyway, if you've never been to FL you'll like it. And riding rides while high? One of the best things you can do! [​IMG]

8. bepolie

bepolie Member

sorry but just wondering, is like smoking weed in america that bad?
    like here i could sit on my balcony smoke a few cones with a few mates and its all chilled, or i could walk down the street with a joint.. and even the other night i took like 10gs up to my mates which is like 2 buses and yea.
    im not sure what its all like in america,
    but i always just keep like a g or two in my cig case for when i go out to parties and so on.

9. joefrito

joefrito Member

It seems it's boiled down to a "consent v nonconsent" debate. Anyone considered that perhaps neither one's better EVERY time, and it has to be taken on a situational basis?

10. foxtr0t

foxtr0t Member

probably the smartest reply in this thread, don't play the stereotypical part of a stoner...

11. smoka69

smoka69 Member

i have a good way me and my freind came up with to not get caught and still smok weed. take a ciggarette and take out some tobbaco about 3/4 then put in some weed then a little bit more tobacco back in and there u go

12. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

Smoka69, thats a good idea for getting the weed around, but anyone who has ever smelt weed would still know what it is; And i don't know if its true but i always hear people saying that the filters in cig's block some THC, I think its BS but it could be true.

13. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

if your in the car and you get pulled over a good place to hide a joint would be inside a straw if you went to mcdonalds. also hiding weed under the dashboard on the passenger side (where all those wires are) is a good place

14. Rah

Rah Member

When they use sniffer dogs at the train station dont go near them and for heavens sake never walk past a cop and say "theres no cunts on me drugstable"

15. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

find some sweet schubz

16. mykittyhasaboner

mykittyhasaboner Member

avoid using direct language, create a code with your friends/dealers etc..

17. LunaUndone

LunaUndone Member

Avtually, I am the kind of person who would refuse a search with nothing on me at all...hoping to waste the time and money involved in a search! What a riot that would be.

18. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

i sowed my self a little attachable pocket into the crotch of my jeans, thick fabric and ground pepper and coffie rubbed all along the insisds so not even dogs can smell it that well (thay can, thay just have to be close to me). it's perfect, no one checks there, if they do, sue them for sexual harrasment :)

19. moongazer

moongazer Member

no smoking in cars!
    bringing it to school is NOT smart. word of mouth goes around and teachers catch wind-yeah. trouble.
    find a VERY good hiding spot to keep your green. A shoebox under your bed is obvious-get creative with it!
    don't carry big, bulky bowls with you in public. keep it to a joint/roach.

20. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

sry about earlier reply (stoned) just make an extra pocket in ur clothes, if u have a jacket with an inside pocket, make a small hole at the bottom so ur stuff cn fall through into the inside of the jacket lining. when you see the cops comin, put ur hand in to get something out (best not look like ur going 4 a weapon lol) an push it through the hole, sorted.