How NOT to get busted!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by skip, Jan 25, 2008.

1. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

The problem people run into trying to use ANY type of sealed container is that they seem to think it's magical....

If you sit at your coffeetable and pack a dish, seal it, even put it in another container with water in it, it will still be found by dogs... For the simple reason that most people don't clean the outer package after being away from exposed drugs.

Take a sealable container, pack it and seal it, then either go to another room that never has any drugs in it in ANY form or even another house altogether, and wash it with a couple of different cleaning products (separately, one after another, not all at once), there will be ZERO odor for a dog to pick up.

If the container gets opened or you smoke around it, or even handle it after handling weed, then you have to start all over again.

That also means no smoking around it afterwards, no tossing it into a bag that had weed in it, or into a glove box that did, etc...

As for traffic stops and such... don't act like you have anything to hide, and don't piss the cops off if you have something with you.

My two favorite types of stories to laugh at people over are;

The ones that are transporting drugs and do something stupid... like trying to pass a cop by drving on the shoulder of the road, or the ones who have a bale in their trunk and smoke pouring out their windows...

And

The ones where people get pulled over for a random stop, and pull attitude with the cops... When you don't have anything, be as much of an ass as you want (within the law), but when you are carrying, smile, shut your mouth and do as you are told...

and yes, I do know people who have done these things, and yes, I did laugh at them and call them a dumbass for doing it.

2. hv444

hv444 Member

get a little bag with a string and loop it around you pant loop and shove it down your pants. a jock strap works to, but i wouldnt do it. to uncomfortable

3. midwest_deadhead_bruce

midwest_deadhead_bruce Member

Quick Tips For Users & Activists:
    ALWAYS SAY NO TO POLICE SEARCHES!

Dont talk to police!

Remember, dont talk to police if approached on the street or if they pull you over in your car. ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN COURT.

DONT TRUST POLICE!!!

Law enforcement Officers can make no promises about being easier on you or letting you go if you give yourself up to any illegal activity. COPS ARE TRAINED LIARS, most of them will do whatever it takes to get you busted.

DONT GIVE YOURSELF UP

Just say no to any searches and if you are arrested
    repeat over and over "I want to see my lawyer!"
    If you are not under arrest then ask "Can I go now?"
    Be respectful and make the cops job easier by not arguing with them, running away, or touching them.
    Dont give yourself up even if the cop threatens you.
    JUST REMAIN SILENT..

brought to you by our friends at NORML

4. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

I have a tip, don't be nervous, they feed on fear.

5. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

Don't carry more than you could eat if you had to, if you can't eat it don't carry something if you couldn't handle the charge if popped.

If you're holding something such as an ounce of shards or 200 x pills and worst comes to worst my best advice is to get out and fuckin RUN!. Get rid of your shit somewhere then. If/when they do catch you they'll arrest you and charge you with a misdemeanor for evading, but thats a hell of a lot better than catching a major felony dope case and going to the penitentiary isn't it! Don't flee in a vehicle though unless you truly have nothing to lose, it's almost impossible to get away with unless you get really lucky plus fleeing in a motor vehicle is a felony and you could possibly have to go to prison.

6. Marcusl

Marcusl Guest

Never, ever, bring more than you need out with you. And don't bring it in little bags...it looks like selling.

Also, if you happen to smoke tobacco, switch to rolling your own cigs. Gives you an excuse for having papers. The smoke masks the other smoke. You can hide weed in your tobacco, either grind it up together and put it back in the bottom of the baccy pouch or in a spliff.

7. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Never get smart with cops, if you get caught act dumb...

8. Something Clever

Something Clever Guest

Never go around with more than you need to and never go around smelling like it if you can help it. And don't speed (to the point where it will get you pulled over) if you have weed, of course. In over a year of smoking (senior year of high school and now in college) I've never really even had a close call, but I think I've just been lucky more so than careful.

Also, don't use a white lighter.:rolleyes:

9. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

to be totally honest, I didn't know it was a stoner myth. I drew upon what I already know about mammalian nervous systems. believe me, I have dissected the nervous systems of a wide variety of mammals, and have found no significant structural distinctions along the chemoreceptors inside the sinuses or in the olfactory lobes to suggest that it wouldn't work. besides, olfactory fatigue is a function of stimulus overload. a dog's sense of smell is a few orders of magnitude more sensitive than a human nose. Imagine snorting straight up perfume. that's probably what it would be like to the dog.

10. Ssgmacdawg12345

Ssgmacdawg12345 Guest

if you have an ipod, download a texting app on it and use that to talk about drugs and what not

11. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

derp derp *super paranoid*

12. misscommj

misscommj Guest

ozium. just dont let it be seen! works wonders. otherwise, the only way to be totally safe is to just not do it in the car, try medibles or a chew.

13. maddog131

maddog131 Member

don't walk next to a policeman while carrying an ak-47 and smoking a blunt whilst urinating on the policeman's legs.

1 person likes this.
  14. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

Carry gum. Always use an airtight container when transporting the goods.

15. Elf_Cheese

Elf_Cheese Guest

Never smoke in your car, the smell will stay stuck in your upholstery much longer than you think. For transportation, get a food vacuum sealer for flowers and regular hash, you shouldn't have to worry about the transportation of oil unless you have some ridiculously strong shit. In that case you should just vacuum seal whatever container the oil is in.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DRIVE. Putting eye drops in when a police officer is pulling you over is not only unnerving, but more likely to be obvious to the officer when he gets up to your vehicle for an initial inspection. Know your rights, but don't be a dick about it, they are just doing their job in most cases and being hostile won't get you anywhere.

1 person likes this.
  16. SamKush

SamKush Member

Add some weight and get a barber's cut. :)

17. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

avoid doing stupid things on saturday afternoons. don't go scoring barefoot.

18. LSDinfojunkie

LSDinfojunkie Guest

Bring weed to school but smoke it before you go to class!:ssmokeit:

19. thismoment

thismoment Member

Never break two laws at the same time, especially traffic laws while possessing.

1 person likes this.
  20. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Probably better if you leave this in the driveway and take the Camry,

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.