Ideas for smoking my bedroom..

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by whitekevin05, Jan 24, 2008.

1. whitekevin05

whitekevin05 Member

I live in a cold ass area of the country and right now its no fun to go outside and smoke a bowl in minus 0 temps. i tried smoking in my room one time but i was so paranoid about my parents smelling it the high wasnt even enjoyable. wonddring if thers annyway to cover up the smell of pot in my room. i know windows work but wont get rid of all the smell. feel free to give me any ideas that you use!!

2. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

How far away is your parents' room? You could use incense, a fan blowing out the window, a wet towel to cover the door cracks, etc.

3. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

you can get a fan that pulls smoke out your window, or you can use the strategy my friend used to use, you take two two-litre bottles, cut a small hole in one near the bottom (on the side), and cut the bottom off the other one. then take the one that has the bottom cut off, fill it somewhat loosely with toilet paper, and stick a drier sheet on the end. smoke your joint holding the tip in the one with the hole in the side, and then exhale through the mouth piece of the tp one.

also, a towel under the door is good, as is incense (if you use incense)

4. paperPlanes285

paperPlanes285 Member

I just got done smoking a few blunts in my room.
    I just put tape infront of the vent,
    put a blanket under the door,
    and turned on a fan
    lit incense
    smoked,
    and sprayed some lysol afterwards.

5. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

just mkae one of thsoe little deals where you take the tube from a used roll of paper towels. Cram it fulla dryer sheets and exhale the smoke through that. You'll be cool.

6. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

yea insense is the best choice for that.

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I'll smoke a bowl in my room but never joints or blunts. I couldnt imagine how strong a blunt would make my house smell, especially since I roll like 3 gram blunts...

8. Skreech

Skreech Member

Get a toilet paper cardboard roll, get 3 fabric softner sheets, then a stapler or robber bands and attach them to the end. So the sheets cover one hole. Then blow the smoke threw there out the window and always keep the fan on. Maybe even spray some febreeze afterwards just to be sure.

9. fox

fox Member

or do what i started doin in my dorm room (if you use glass). just dont take huge hits, and hold em in till theres no smoke left. im starting to notice its more efficient too:)

10. stoneduntildeath

stoneduntildeath Member

jus do tha fabric sheet thing

11. whitekevin05

whitekevin05 Member

yeah i would definitely never smoke a blunt inside. bowls are perfect cuz there is almost no excess smoke going all over the place. and yeah the fabric softener thing seems to be pretty popular so ill give that a try with some incense

12. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

To cover up the smell to the extreme:

1. Shove blankets or whatever under door to make that as airtight as possible
    2. make spoof
    3. Incense help but c'mon teenagers burning incenses just look like they have something to cover up, fabreeze or ozium is your best friend
    4. Smoke next to said window, hold spoof out window when blowing into it so as much smoke as possible goes out

Also, one thing you can do that really helps to see which way the direction of air is going is after you plug up the door, hold a lighter up to the the crack between the door/wall because remember there's still some air going through those. You can light it and see which way the flame drifts, if it's drifting out as long as you use a spoof and stay near the window you should be good, if there seems to be no wind one way or the other or the flame is blowing into the room, you're golden.

13. Megadeth

Megadeth Member

use an empty toilet paper roll, then crack the window so it's open just enough for the roll to fit. Blow the smoke out that way. After your done smoking, open all the windows and spray the room down with fabreeze. Your parents won't know a thing!

14. SnipedDragon

SnipedDragon Member

Just hang out of your window ... with your head and your smoking device/joint/blunt outside the window. And if that's not secure enough for you ... try using some logics. Do you have windows on maybe 2 sides of your room? I do ... if you put one on each side open, holy air will pass through at high rate and take away all the bad smell :) Does wonders.

I've done it like this in a non smoking house for years and only have had some comments on it a few times. (Though ... for me it is not really a problem if my parents smell it).