Do you Cum on your own Face?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 ilovesex99

ilovesex99

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 21 2008 - 03:48 PM

When I masturbate, especially when I haven't gone in a few days, I'll shoot a huge wad that goes right on my face.......but the weird thing is I don't mind.

Does anyone else do this?

#2 Hip Aficionado

Hip Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted January 21 2008 - 07:02 PM

I don't. I usually shoot it right into a piece of toilet paper.
Guy: "Try being more open minded... like me"

Me:"You're so open minded, all your brains leaked out"

#3 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted January 22 2008 - 11:14 AM

Why would you mind?
It started a long time ago when my wife used to give me a handjob in bed. She would aim at my face and when I blasted, I would get a faceful. I would taunt her too, by sticking out my tongue. Her aim was good enough to get me every time. When I jerked off, I would do it too. Why not? It was sexually exciting. The anticipation of a big load of cum flying at my face and open mouth was exciting.
It helps if you aren't turned off by your own cum. My wife broke me of that habit years ago. I have done it while she watched a few times, at her request.

#4 chicagoguy82

chicagoguy82

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted January 22 2008 - 11:18 AM

hmmm...dont think I've ever shot myself in the face.

#5 TheRealMe

TheRealMe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted January 22 2008 - 09:11 PM

I tried with my mouth closed, and I came alittle on my lips, and Im always to nervous of it getting all over my hair or my eyes like last time, so I wimp out. Im going to try again tonight with my mouth open though!

#6 MrBlades

MrBlades

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted February 29 2008 - 06:28 AM

I don't know why, im not gay or anything but i like to shoot cum all over my face

dont get cum in your eye it stings like hell

#7 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,134 posts

Posted February 29 2008 - 01:39 PM

More often than not I masturbate with my FleshLight, ejaculating deep into it. However, when I simply masturbate by hand, then the semen usually accumulates into a sort of pool in the hollow formed by the skin between the thumb & forefinger as it presses againt the shaft of the penis. Sometimes it starts to run down the side of the shaft, but usually it remains controlled in the one position for an easy clean up.

#8 omegavoltron

omegavoltron

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted March 01 2008 - 11:47 PM

i like to do it on purpose sometimes... i've shot into my mouth too if i'm horny enough

#9 ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO

• 1,381 posts

Posted March 02 2008 - 12:00 AM

Why would you mind?
It started a long time ago when my wife used to give me a handjob in bed. She would aim at my face and when I blasted, I would get a faceful. I would taunt her too, by sticking out my tongue. Her aim was good enough to get me every time. When I jerked off, I would do it too. Why not? It was sexually exciting. The anticipation of a big load of cum flying at my face and open mouth was exciting.
It helps if you aren't turned off by your own cum. My wife broke me of that habit years ago. I have done it while she watched a few times, at her request.

NICE GAME ......to play... To bad its only a single shot ...for some..

#10 jondav

jondav

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted March 02 2008 - 01:52 AM

it depends i like to lie down if i can get the cum to shoot over my face its lovely it goes all over my chest as well

#11 ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO

• 1,381 posts

Posted March 02 2008 - 02:26 AM

I cant imagine anyone being turned off by their own cum..... As silly as not allowing your own tears to enter your mouth.... ppl by definition are ashamed to do it .. Taught that its bad.. When the fact is its very nutritious... and benificial... not by much...but.. Owell.imho...

#12 undefeated

undefeated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted March 19 2009 - 08:19 AM

i have once by accident- its sucked--thats only cuz i can literally shoot it across the room
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Logan weapon X just hasnt been the same without you nobody call me bub anymore and omega reds a bed wetter"

#13 JoeBone

JoeBone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted March 19 2009 - 10:30 AM

Mine doesn't shoot far enough. I went through some contortions once to do it. It wasn't worth the effort.

#14 sith1

sith1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted March 19 2009 - 03:09 PM

has happened, no big deal

#15 NotDead

NotDead

Not even close.

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted March 19 2009 - 03:15 PM

I've done it. It's a distraction, so I usually try to use my thumb to keep that first spurt from going anywhere.

gallery_144011_8064_856.jpg

The more wrong a person is about something, the more certain he is that he is correct. I am absolutely sure about this.

#16 Juan Kerr

Juan Kerr

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted March 20 2009 - 12:40 PM

I have by accident a long time ago, while in a contorted position and attempting to spunk in my mouth. I got an eyefull and my eye stung like hell, it's not something I've tried since.

#17 mrwankalot2

mrwankalot2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted March 22 2009 - 12:36 AM

ive done it a few times before but i didnt really like it. i dont think there is anything wrong with doing it i just didnt like the taste

#18 GingerAle

GingerAle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted March 22 2009 - 08:05 PM

shit happens

#19 Guest_KJ69

Guest_KJ69
  • Guests

Posted March 24 2009 - 04:55 AM

There is a trick to doing this. Any guy can do it. You just have to slow way down right before the moment of climax. It takes a lot of self-discipline, because you natually want to speed up your stroke. Slowing down also increases the intensity of your orgasm. It works a lot better for most guys if you experience this as a hand job from a girl.

#20 Bonkai

Bonkai

Later guys

• Members
  • 4,399 posts

Posted March 24 2009 - 05:57 AM

There is a trick to doing this. Any guy can do it. You just have to slow way down right before the moment of climax. It takes a lot of self-discipline, because you natually want to speed up your stroke. Slowing down also increases the intensity of your orgasm. It works a lot better for most guys if you experience this as a hand job from a girl.

I must pay more attention to this.

#21 Gumby

Gumby

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,076 posts

Posted March 24 2009 - 07:43 AM

When I masturbate, especially when I haven't gone in a few days, I'll shoot a huge wad that goes right on my face.......but the weird thing is I don't mind.

Does anyone else do this?

I got some on my lip once and decided to lick it, it tasted like snot
Obscene

By The Damned

Obscene
The scene
The dream

Obscene

Demi-gods on golden thrones
Spend most of their time all alone
We're living through them until a decent to hell
Becomes our breakfast thrill

Flesh and blood to dust return
But fantasy we learn goes on and on

The dream

Shining with an inner light
Indefinable and bright
We begin to smell the kill
Sharing every precarious thrill
Flesh and blood may now decay
But forever young - always you will stay

Obscene
The scene
The dream

But look - coming on the scene
Another cat to die for teenage dream

Obscene
The scene
The dream
Obscene

Posted Image

#22 nipers

nipers

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted March 26 2009 - 02:56 AM

I do it offen.Legs over my head,slow downshoot half a load into my mouth then start up and when I am ready drink it down and shoot the rest onto my face:p

#23 Hyde

Hyde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted March 26 2009 - 02:57 AM

First time I ever masturbated I cummed all over my face, havn't done it since and I don't plan on doin' it again.

#24 JoeBone

JoeBone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted March 26 2009 - 07:44 AM

Yes, I cum on my face. Then I shave with it. I save a fortune.

#25 Ed Duvall

Ed Duvall

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted April 16 2009 - 11:04 AM

About two days ago when my buddy and I were masturbating on my couch, he shot and got a little cum in his eye. LOL. Pretty much, that was that.

#26 JoeBone

JoeBone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted April 17 2009 - 10:28 AM

Is it just me, or does the word "cummed" bug the shit out of you?

#27 17hornyboi17

17hornyboi17

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted April 18 2009 - 11:11 AM

damn u guys r lucky. i only dribble out. sometimes i will dribble on my jessica alba pic!

#28 alan.g

alan.g

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted April 20 2009 - 05:47 AM

Never done that, not sure I would like it though. But what I would just looove, is for a woman who is a real squirter, to let me lick her pussy until she comes all over my face and in my mouth too. My wifes loves me licking her, but she doesn't squirt at all. For all I know the whole female ejaculation thing is a myth, but it is a great fantasy anyway.

#29 Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted April 22 2009 - 08:16 PM

Not on my face ... too far away, LOL! I shoot it into my belly button sitting up cross-legged! Kinky, yes. Sensual, mmm.
Skinnydippers
Unite!
Let's get
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Naked!

.::Michelangelo.

#30 tytytwoface

tytytwoface

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted April 22 2009 - 08:18 PM

OMG i love to do that