Do you Cum on your own Face?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by ilovesex99, Jan 21, 2008.

1. ilovesex99

ilovesex99 Member

When I masturbate, especially when I haven't gone in a few days, I'll shoot a huge wad that goes right on my face.......but the weird thing is I don't mind.

Does anyone else do this?

1 person likes this.
  2. Hip Aficionado

Hip Aficionado Member

I don't. I usually shoot it right into a piece of toilet paper.

3. topper

topper Member

Why would you mind?
    It started a long time ago when my wife used to give me a handjob in bed. She would aim at my face and when I blasted, I would get a faceful. I would taunt her too, by sticking out my tongue. Her aim was good enough to get me every time. When I jerked off, I would do it too. Why not? It was sexually exciting. The anticipation of a big load of cum flying at my face and open mouth was exciting.
    It helps if you aren't turned off by your own cum. My wife broke me of that habit years ago. I have done it while she watched a few times, at her request.

Catman823 likes this.
  4. chicagoguy82

chicagoguy82 Member

hmmm...dont think I've ever shot myself in the face.

5. TheRealMe

TheRealMe Member

I tried with my mouth closed, and I came alittle on my lips, and Im always to nervous of it getting all over my hair or my eyes like last time, so I wimp out. Im going to try again tonight with my mouth open though!

6. MrBlades

MrBlades Member

I don't know why, im not gay or anything but i like to shoot cum all over my face

dont get cum in your eye it stings like hell

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

More often than not I masturbate with my FleshLight, ejaculating deep into it. However, when I simply masturbate by hand, then the semen usually accumulates into a sort of pool in the hollow formed by the skin between the thumb & forefinger as it presses againt the shaft of the penis. Sometimes it starts to run down the side of the shaft, but usually it remains controlled in the one position for an easy clean up.

8. omegavoltron

omegavoltron Member

i like to do it on purpose sometimes... i've shot into my mouth too if i'm horny enough

9. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

NICE GAME ......to play... To bad its only a single shot ...for some..

10. jondav

jondav Member

it depends i like to lie down if i can get the cum to shoot over my face its lovely it goes all over my chest as well

11. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

I cant imagine anyone being turned off by their own cum..... As silly as not allowing your own tears to enter your mouth.... ppl by definition are ashamed to do it .. Taught that its bad.. When the fact is its very nutritious... and benificial... not by much...but.. Owell.imho...

12. undefeated

undefeated Member

i have once by accident- its sucked--thats only cuz i can literally shoot it across the room

13. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

Mine doesn't shoot far enough. I went through some contortions once to do it. It wasn't worth the effort.

14. sith1

sith1 Member

has happened, no big deal

15. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

I've done it. It's a distraction, so I usually try to use my thumb to keep that first spurt from going anywhere.

16. Juan Kerr

Juan Kerr Member

I have by accident a long time ago, while in a contorted position and attempting to spunk in my mouth. I got an eyefull and my eye stung like hell, it's not something I've tried since.

17. mrwankalot2

mrwankalot2 Member

ive done it a few times before but i didnt really like it. i dont think there is anything wrong with doing it i just didnt like the taste

18. GingerAle

GingerAle Member

shit happens

19. KJ69

KJ69 Visitor

There is a trick to doing this. Any guy can do it. You just have to slow way down right before the moment of climax. It takes a lot of self-discipline, because you natually want to speed up your stroke. Slowing down also increases the intensity of your orgasm. It works a lot better for most guys if you experience this as a hand job from a girl.

20. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I must pay more attention to this.