Boycott Bottled Water

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by Sgt.Peppermint, Jan 19, 2008.

1. SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan Member

It takes a whole 2 liters or water just to make 1 liter of bottled water!

2. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

this one is a no-brainer but then again, I am from Northern Michigan. We (who care) value our water over everything!!

3. ChrisFromScotland

ChrisFromScotland Lang may yer lum reek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0&feature=related"]Limmy's Show - Water - YouTube

4. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I buy from Culligan in 5 gallon refillable bottles so they dont end up in the garbage. You dont drink from the well here and you dont know whats in the water comming from your tap anymore if your in town either. As far as the little bottles you buy in convenience stores and such I avoid them. You dont know what the filteration process is plus all those plastic bottles...

5. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Why dont you drink from the well? The town near us that i grew up in has a horrible water system. Smells like bleach. We have well watr with a softener cause of high rust or iron, and we use a filter jug for drinking. Works out good. People around us live to be really old. I think its the minerals in the water table. My brother live sin the city and only uses city water for dishes and toilet. He hooked up the cistern that was original to the house. Uses rain water. The water company is always looking at why his water bill is so low. LOL

6. yahoohippegm

yahoohippegm Member

I should boycott, but this is one I won't boycott for a while.

:2thumbsup:

7. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Technically, we should boycott everything, because everything should be free.