N. American Union????

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Lief Erickson, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Lief Erickson

Lief Erickson Member

Has anybody been turned on to this scary possibility? The idea that the Gov. wants to form a North American Union between The U.S. Canada and Mexico? The idea is to form something of the sort of what Europe is in the final process of doing(which no one is in favor of because of the horrible effects) which deals with the euro and then finaly to sign a universal constitution. This would leave the people powerless. This is the acusations of the U.S. Gov. That they want to form one currencey called the "Amero". You can look it up under the "SPP" and just google the N. American Union. The end of the movie Zeitgeist on www.zeitgeistmovie.com explains it and it is scary to think about. You tube actualy has new stories about it also. Check it out let me know what you think or know.

2. james29

james29 Member

I've heard of it before. I think Aaron Russo talked about it in his "New world Order" conspiracy theory. It is interesting how there are already the European and African Unions and they are both under the similar style "privatized" banking systems. If we could only go back in time and stop Woodrow Wilson from agreeing to sign the Federal reserve act into legislation we can stop all this......

3. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Its basically a hoax promoted by some conspiracy theorists.

4. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Wait a minute, are you calling the North American Union a hoax?

5. Elijah

Elijah Member

6. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Yep. Seen all that before. You got conned.

7. Elijah

Elijah Member

stop arguing just to argue. do you have any proof it's a hoax?

8. Pepik

Pepik Banned

I've never seen any proof that it exists, I hear people talk about it but when it comes time to show that government is ACTUALLY TRYING TO CREATE a NAU, somehow its never there. Some academic pondering about a theoretical NAU is not a plan for a NAU. There is nothing, zero, zip, to back this stuff up. Neither party nor any significant interst groups are pushing for it. There is nobody that wants it, but there are a lot of fearmongers that want you to think its happening.

9. Elijah

Elijah Member

so you didn't catch lou dobbs commentary about the legistlation regarding it? again, if you don't care, why do you keep responding to our "paranoia"? a lot of people believe god exists, but modern science hasn't physically proven that god does in fact exist. does that mean god is fake? absolutely not.

10. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Lou Dobbs did not report that there is legislation for a NAU. Listen carefully to the report.

11. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Will never happen, but I wish it would. :/

12. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Sunny Jim, Elijah, etc

Put pepik on ignore or skip past his posts, he is a troll. Nothing of substance.

The NAU is not some conspiracy when it has been admitted, though breifly, on various news stations, including brief segments on CNN, which have since, been archived on youtube for anyone with a few minutes time to watch. It has also been admitted by former Mexican president, that he fully supports such a plan, which is indeed in the works.

CNN has also had a few clips on the Amero, which again, can be found on youtube.

13. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Coward.

The press do not "admit" things, they report things. You are suffering from Alex Jones sydrome.

The only CNN or other coverage I have seen reported that some people think there is a plan for an NAU. This does not make it true or real. The fact that a former Mexican president said that he would support such a plan also does not make it a real plan that is being implemented.

NAU and the Amero are fearmongering by liars.

14. zenloki

zenloki Member

what are you here to argue about? NAU is an issue and it's very real. The press don't just make up stories about this stuff. they may twist the truth to support their agenda but it's not fabricated.

did i make any spelling/semantic mistakes?

15. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Oh really, so now you trust the media?

You missed the point again. When the press reports that some people think there is a plan for a NAU, that doesn't mean that the press is reporting that plan is real. Big difference. You should also learn the difference between editorial (where you can say anything) and reporting (where you have proper journalistic standards). Everybody who promotes this NAU conspiracy and is linking to CNN is getting one of these concepts is wrong, because CNN HAS NOT REPORTED THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS PLANNING AN NAU. And yes, I've seen all your clips.

If you want to see NAU fearmongering demolished, read this response in another thread on the same topic.

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4080932&postcount=23

Fearmongering and lies. There is no plan for an NAU.

16. zenloki

zenloki Member

why would i go to the HipForums to read a thread about demolishing the idea of a NAU? that's just stupid-talk.

you're a gov't spook aren't you? you're here to convince us that everything in the USA is going just fine. i thought COINTELPRO ended in the '70s. guess i was wrong.

17. Elijah

Elijah Member

they came out and have said it on the news. more than once. you're the one who thinks people are nuts when they rely on sources outside of the mainstream media. buit when these same people show you an example from a major media outlet to verify it. you still ramble on about conspiracy nutcases. zen is right, your trolling is just trolling. no substance to it.

18. Elijah

Elijah Member

i take that back. it wasn't lou dobbs, but another commentator that mentioned the legisilation that katherine harris is pushing for. but this legislation is still mentioned in the news report.

19. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Curious as to which statements you "take back", the legislation or the trolling?

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The CIA troll has been banned, folks. We can go back to discussing the issues without having this creep interrupting us.

Anyone who is so adamant on denying something there is clear proof of, who trolls message boards all over the net for no apparent reason, attacking people and putting words in their mouth, is no doubt working for the government. There is no ands ifs or buts about it. People like this are nothing short of criminal.