shooting coke?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by poopzilla33, Jan 16, 2008.

1. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

hey, first let me say, i just want info, please don't tell me not to because im going to any way. i just hope you guys are kind enough to give me info to do it "safely" (i know theres not really such a thing as shooting safely)

i know how to use a needle, i shoot H almost on a daily basis and have been doing so for about a year. i've snorted coke more times than i can count, but ive always been curious about slamming it. slamming H is pretty intense, but coke seems liek the rush would be insane.

anyway i want to know, how much should i shoot? i know i shouldnt shoot as much as i sniff

i heard you don't have to cook coke in the spoon like you do H, is this true?

anything else anyone would like to add is appreciated.

merci beacoup

2. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I've never done this...I won't say why because you don't want to hear it I guess....

But, coke will dissolve at room temperature in water. If you heat it, you will only dissolve impurities in the coke...so don't "cook" it, just put it in a little water and stir with the needle. Sometimes people use a little piece of cigarette but at the end of the needle when drawing it in. I think coke that's sold for snorting often has impurities that you don't want in your veins.

(A guy I used to know used to do it this way. He's not alive any more.)

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I shoot coke for a few years real bad, I stoped becasue it was way to addicting and some times it would down right scare the shit out of me. Shooting coke is the best high and most scariest high out there.You really got to be careful when fucking with it. I mean sometimes its like a hit of crack times 100 it hits you so hard. You can't hear its like a helicopter is in your head your ears ring that bad sometimes. You can't see straight, Instantly you taste coke in the back of your throat.Your whole body goes numb and feels like it has pins and needles shooting threw it. It is just a unreal High and rush. Buy far the best out there. Its so unlike sniffing coke or smoking crack. And the Best/scariest part is your head feels like its in a Rocket ship blasting off at 50,000 mph !!! Alright man when shooting coke your first time don't shoot alot please its a good way to scare the shit out of yourself I mean it shooting coke is a fucking rush. Take a noraml line of coke you would do and brake the line down buy thirds. Take the 1/3 and shoot it up thats it.Alsoprepare the shot just like you would perpare your Herion shot the exact same way you don't have to do anything different at all. Just take a little scoop of coke and eather do it staright or mix it with your H. The first time I shoot it I mixed a little bit in with my herion.But eather way if you speed ball it or shoot just coke you will know if you should add more or not, and believe me you will know dam well when you get a good hit from coke becasue it will be the best rush not just coke rush you ever felt buy far ! Its better then the biggest hit of crack you could take. I mean its a Dam rush and it feels amazing. But like I said add a little to much and that mazing feeling will not be so amazing it will scare the shit right out of you.So please do not do a big shot your first time alright experiment slowly on how much is a good shot for you. I myself still take a little shot of coke every now and then its been awhile though.Now sence I am not a total Junky any more I can get like 10 to 12 good shots out of a gram of coke. But back in the day when I was doing it like crazy and was a total addict a gram would only be 4 to 5 shots if that. I am warning you shooting coke is very addicting ounce you start shooting coke this is how you will always want to do it from now on. I use to think about is all the time, I could not get enuff and was so strung out from shooting it. Thats whyI stopped 3 yerars ago it just totaly took over me. I would say now even htough I had one hell of a Herion habbit back then shooting coke was a bigger problem and really made me go down hill fast from how dam addicting it is. So please just be careful and no when enuff is enuff and to stop. So good luck man buy the way if you can't get coke you can also shoot up Crack you just need lemon jucie to mix with the water to brake it down, and ouce its broken down do it the same way.I myself like shooting powder coke better but shooting crack will work and is a good rush.

P.S- Please man I can't say this enuff make sure you only do a little for your first shot and then add alittle more from there. After you do it a few times you will know exactly how much to do to get a perfect high. also make sure you don't miss your vein, missing with coke can give you a bad infection/abcess.

4. polecat

polecat Weerd

all I know is that you aren't supposed to cook it like peacegrow said.

5. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

thanks for the info everyone.

some people do use ciggerette butts as filters, but thats dangerous. cig butts can contain glass and shit. its best to use a little cotton from a cotton swab when filtering anything to shoot up

thank you all

6. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

well my friend describes it as a really intense euphoria. He says once you inject it your veins and whole body go numb and then 1 min. later he says the feeling is like having millions of orgasms at once. He says shooting up coke feels way better than E.

7. spacetraveler

spacetraveler Member

The ear ringing and instant throat drip, wow, snorting can't hold a candle. oonce i was introduced to the needle snorting ain't an option. ofcourse, you can expect more negetive consequences. running out of cash caused me to rob a convenience store, it was a very soft grab cash and run, technicallly classified as theft, put i can tell you that 6 mos. in jail definitely sucks.. try not to be alone and totally out of money after a weekend shooting binge.

8. mephist00

mephist00 Member

the way to do it is H and coke in the same needle..
    is that bad advice? lol

just be careful bro, that shit is really physically addicting

9. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Straight coke is very dangerous-(dont heat it)
    -speed-balls are dangerous but nicer
    I dont recommend either !!

10. dissociate

dissociate Member

just smoke it.

11. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

My best guess:
    30% chance you'll get addicted after partying a few times and will die a junkie.

10% chance you die in the first few times

25% chance you die of an od at some point

40% chance you eventually do some time

But I'm just guessing based on what I've seen, so don't mind me.

Shoot away!!!:D

12. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

don't be a pussy ... do at least a 1/4 gram

13. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

oh yeah, right - you're shooting coke and your worried about some glass and shit, - BOZO! :p

14. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

from what ive heard shooting coke is about the best high you can get. ive also heard (from the same person) that you come down about ten minutes later and its like being beaten in the head with a frying pan. personally im not a fan of coke in any form but it i was, i wouldn't do it this say simply because i would be afraid of the stress it would put on my heart. whatever you chose to do be careful and dont rush into it. no fun ODing your first time!

15. stonemaster

stonemaster Member

Tell you not to do it, Fuck You, do it, do it, do it ........ till ya DIE :)

16. raz5

raz5 زینب

if you wanna try go for it just be careful, i hate shooting stuff cause i hate when you can taste it, then when i burp i can taste it........ just be careful!

17. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

# Last Activity: 08-01-2008 12:56 AM

18. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

WTF thats weird! ima go bang a watermelon jelly bean. those are so tasty.

19. spacetraveler

spacetraveler Member

spacetraveler is looking for a hook up. Mom's away and I'm trying to play.. I live in westchester county 30 miles north of nyc . looking for white. all my sources are dry;
    sincere request, no bs on my part

20. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

space... if you're going to bang something that you get from a total stranger ... you ain't got no brains at all