Online MDMA

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 theoldguy

theoldguy

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted January 15 2008 - 12:43 PM

I am wondering if anyone has ever purchased MDMA online? I am too old for raves and clubs, so I am looking for an alternative solution.

I see many different offers from many different sources, but I have never seen a post where someone has actually received MDMA without being ripped off.

Please no lectures. I am old enough to make my own decisions.

Thanks,

theoldguy

#2 NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend

• 1,055 posts

Posted January 15 2008 - 01:24 PM

the only online X i've ever seen is that herbal shit. If your looking for real X, id say your best bet is go to the synthetic drug forum, and find a research chemical that is not yet scheduled, some of which are similar to MDMA. There maybe places where you can get X online, but since its Schedule 1, it'll be very clandestine. Apparently it is really hard to find a legit source for semi-legal drugs, so good luck.

#3 skyboy877

skyboy877

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted January 15 2008 - 08:08 PM

you will never legitly get MDMA online however the most legal i can aim you towards is BK-MDMA or methylone... its legal because its a chemical research and im a big fan of it you fell very very very loved up like that just no desire to dance all night ... there isnt any speed or aphedamines in it

#4 theoldguy

theoldguy

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted January 16 2008 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for the info.

#5 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted January 17 2008 - 04:16 AM

You're not to old for a music festival. What state are you in?
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#6 theoldguy

theoldguy

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted January 17 2008 - 09:35 AM

Salmon4me,
You said - I'm closing this thread because there's another just like it in the proper place (MDMA forum). And for the record, this website is not here so that people can find places to buy illegal drugs. On the other hand, hell maybe MDMA is legal where you live. So again, it's being closed because it's a duplicate thread in the wrong section.

Sorry for the double post but,
Just for the record -
I never asked for contacts I only asked if anyone had actually purchased mdma online and you are half right about it being illegal where I am. I am a resident of two countries. In one it is illegal and in the other, almost nothing is illegal.

Thanks for all the replies.

#7 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted January 18 2008 - 12:00 AM

Yeah we just need to keep the discussion to one thread, and make sure it's in the proper place. It's always a fine line, and so it's never easy to make judgement calls on what is illegal and what is free speech. IMO, there wasn't any particular post in that thread that warranted deletion. But damn it sure is hard to make the decision sometimes. Fortunately for me, in this case the thread needed to be closed for other reasons. :)

So now that we are ready to move forward....

You're not to old for a music festival. What state are you in?
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#8 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• 4,947 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted June 05 2010 - 03:49 PM

people get drugs in the mail all the time, even MDMA, it's an easy way to distance yourself from the drugs.
Posted Image

#9 boguskyle

boguskyle

kyleboguesque

• Members
  • 2,428 posts

Posted June 05 2010 - 03:56 PM

i agree with salmon. you're not too old for a music festival. what state are you in?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 JBlue

JBlue

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted June 05 2010 - 11:10 PM

I`m not the original poster. But I feel that I am too old to be wandering around music festivals`looking for an e or two. It was one thing when I lived in the UK, there seems to be a greater tollerance towards the drug culture, and the end user There are pubs and clubs on every second corner and finding a few tabs is fairly easy. I`m in my late thirtys now and I would probably be pinned for a narc or someones DAD out in Vancouver.
I also remember when I was younger, I would see the occasional older guys in the clubs, off there face and I`d wonder if I would kept it up myself. It would be nice to be able to do so once in a while, I just don`t like the thought of being the old guy on the block with a bunch of teenyboppers

#11 JBlue

JBlue

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted June 05 2010 - 11:55 PM

I almost forgot someone had mentioned researcch chemicals.
I bought some online because of the lack of E available to me at a time.
Someone had told me that 2CI was or had similar effects to E.
The first time I tried this the come up was very slow, so I took some more.
I noticed with this was that the actual visual effects are far more halucinoginic.
I started off with a kaleidocopic type of vision, and no real euphoric feelings at all.
I noticed the patterns on my hardwood floor moving as if I was sanding in dry water.
I finally got myself in to the bathroom only to find out that I appeared to have a large and very detailed grasshopper shaped head.
I was really not looking forward trying to explaining this to anyone, luckily this all ended and I returned to my kaleidoscopic vision. I tried to sleep after all this, with no such luck.

Oh well no more RC`s for me,
I`ll stick with my E` from now on

#12 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 05 2010 - 11:56 PM

There was a site mentioned recently that supplied MDMA but you need a dea approved liscense or notice or something to order it and it was like over $800 to get as much MDMA as would be in 1 decent ecstasy pill. (no joke) I doubt you will find much better from any other sort of overt legitimate chemical science companies.
Posted Image

#13 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,418 posts

Posted June 06 2010 - 01:14 AM

elephants are mammals

INSIGHT-300x300.jpg

#14 HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted June 06 2010 - 01:22 PM

I`m not the original poster. But I feel that I am too old to be wandering around music festivals`looking for an e or two. It was one thing when I lived in the UK, there seems to be a greater tollerance towards the drug culture, and the end user There are pubs and clubs on every second corner and finding a few tabs is fairly easy. I`m in my late thirtys now and I would probably be pinned for a narc or someones DAD out in Vancouver.
I also remember when I was younger, I would see the occasional older guys in the clubs, off there face and I`d wonder if I would kept it up myself. It would be nice to be able to do so once in a while, I just don`t like the thought of being the old guy on the block with a bunch of teenyboppers

why not? it's all just vibes man, age isn't important at that shit.
Searching for the thrill of it, thrill of it.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 Socratez

Socratez

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted July 25 2010 - 09:24 AM

Guys, what are you talking about?

I'm 43, and go to raves, music festivals, and anything fun that I can find.... I find it sad when I talk to people my age who feel they need to "act" a certain way because they are older now... its kinda messed up... you are alive for a short time, then we leave... there really is not much else for you to do in this life but to have fun... and I plan on enjoying my life to the fullest... all the time..

People always seem to put on a "role" or play the part of the mature adult... that will not bring you ecstasyxtacy my friend.. I am most certainly not the oldest to show up at raves, and I see many people in thier 60's and older at music festivals (did bonnaroo this year - lots of older people rolling)...

Always think "What will I wish for on my death bed? That I worked harder, had a nicer house / car? or are you going to wish you had more time to play? Unfortunetly I see others around me planning on working on thier lawns, and washing thier cars every day till they go... Anyhow, just my perspective ;-)

Good luck
Soc
Do you believe your thoughts become your next reality...

#16 the creator of life

the creator of life

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted July 25 2010 - 09:50 AM

guys, what are you talking about?

I'm 43, and go to raves, music festivals, and anything fun that i can find.... I find it sad when i talk to people my age who feel they need to "act" a certain way because they are older now... Its kinda messed up... You are alive for a short time, then we leave... There really is not much else for you to do in this life but to have fun... And i plan on enjoying my life to the fullest... All the time..

People always seem to put on a "role" or play the part of the mature adult... That will not bring you ecstasyxtacy my friend.. I am most certainly not the oldest to show up at raves, and i see many people in thier 60's and older at music festivals (did bonnaroo this year - lots of older people rolling)...

Always think "what will i wish for on my death bed? That i worked harder, had a nicer house / car? Or are you going to wish you had more time to play? Unfortunetly i see others around me planning on working on thier lawns, and washing thier cars every day till they go... Anyhow, just my perspective ;-)

good luck
soc

qft.

#17 TVC15

TVC15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted July 25 2010 - 12:00 PM

I'm laughing at all this. When I was younger I used to see "old people" 3 ways--

Uncool mean old people "Hey, get off my grass you juvenile deliquent!" types.

Then there were the uncool old people who tried to hard be cool. I looked at the men as pervy and women as desperate.

Then, there was a kind of old person I wanted to eventually be. They just sort of fit in without trying and were looked up to as wise and cool.

I guess now that I'm "old" I probably have a bit of three parts...I strive to be the third but doubt I am.

For the younger ones, one thing you don't realize when you are young, mentally you will be the same when you get older. You don't transform into another person. It doesn't stop being shocking when you look in the mirror and see a middle aged person, like "who's that?" But rest assured, you will get there one day too.

I do want to experience LSD again, and MDMA, and most of the blissful experience of mesculine again. I doubt I will though. I don't go to raves or whatever. I do go to concerts still but they don't pass around stuff to me. As a female I never paid for any drugs when younger, but now I'm just an invisible person.

#18 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted July 27 2010 - 11:25 AM

I`m not the original poster. But I feel that I am too old to be wandering around music festivals`looking for an e or two.

Then you're to old for E. You've got to earn it. If you're unwilling to earn it, you shouldn't have any. IMHO

#19 JungleChild

JungleChild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted July 31 2010 - 05:17 PM

I am also wondering if anyone successfully ordered MDMA online? I used to go to music festivals and raves all the time when I was younger (1999-2002). And the quality of MDMA was MUCH better than the stuff you usually find these days at events.

Long story short, I quit my experimental phase many years ago to finish school and work towards getting a successful career. Now that I have that in place, I was wanting to roll on special occasions since I loved it back in the day. But most of the crap that is found these days at raves are either pipes or something other than MDxx.

I've been burnt three times now with garbage rolls at events, so I recently looked towards the internet for potental suppliers. Although I was extremely paranoid, I went through with two separate transactions online and been screwed both times. I tried to do as much research as possible to weed out the good and bad, but I still got ripped off (I noticed a forum for RC scams, and I can supply the two companies if you like to add to that list if it's still active).

Bottom line, I know there are restrictions on exactly what can be said on these forums, and I totally agree with them, but I wanted to see if anyone else out there has actually had any luck with smaller purchases of MDMA online.

Any information or advice is greatly appreciated.

#20 vidaloca33

vidaloca33

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted February 08 2011 - 04:42 AM

Sure we partied then went to college then got a career but now we're suppose to stop? I mean celebrities (&politicians) are blowing their careers and mind with drugs as an adult why can't we other adults do the same if we so choose to. The situation in America with drugs is sad with all the money on the drug war and locking people up but only the elites, celebrities, and politicians getting away with it. Why can't we adult who used to party, now able bodied voters, get some kind of consensus and force our politicians to stop this useless war on drugs. I mean, I don't want to have to go to parties to pick up garbage beans anymore, why can't I choose to get high every once in awhile if I choose to? More money for prison and the people that run it, less money for schools,scam.

#21 Skizm

Skizm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted February 08 2011 - 05:24 AM

Look into 2C-I. It is currently unscheduled and gives me many of the same effects as MDMA. It is more psychedelic and there is a noticeable 'weight' on you the entire time. Movements do not feel as fluid, more robotic-like but dancing is definitely fun on it.

The visuals are very weak at a mild dose but I definitely felt what could be described as the effects of MDMA.

Did I mention it is legal?
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

Posted Image

#22 LayedBack

LayedBack

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted April 17 2011 - 09:29 PM

Just research the bitcoin phenomenon. Online purchase of MDMA may not be far away.

This is my first post. I'm 33, have done all drugs, and MDMA is my favorite by far. I LOVE IT. Hope everybody out there is doing well and stays safe.

#23 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• 10,634 posts

Posted April 17 2011 - 09:46 PM

If you're in a country where MDMA is illegal, and you're trying to buy MDMA from a company based in a country where MDMA is illegal, you will either get nothing, or drug agents knocking on your door.

Go to a rave or somewhere else drug users go, hang out, and you'll find what you want. most of us don't descriminate based on age. At least, most drug users I know don't.

That bitcoin shit is pretty cool looking, i bookmarked it, but it won't change much with online drugs. All it will do is make it easier for authorities to make people think they COULDN'T be dealing with a cop. It's no more legal, just because you're using their currency, than if you use US dollars.

I am also wondering if anyone successfully ordered MDMA online? I used to go to music festivals and raves all the time when I was younger (1999-2002). And the quality of MDMA was MUCH better than the stuff you usually find these days at events.

Long story short, I quit my experimental phase many years ago to finish school and work towards getting a successful career. Now that I have that in place, I was wanting to roll on special occasions since I loved it back in the day. But most of the crap that is found these days at raves are either pipes or something other than MDxx.

I've been burnt three times now with garbage rolls at events, so I recently looked towards the internet for potental suppliers. Although I was extremely paranoid, I went through with two separate transactions online and been screwed both times. I tried to do as much research as possible to weed out the good and bad, but I still got ripped off (I noticed a forum for RC scams, and I can supply the two companies if you like to add to that list if it's still active).

Bottom line, I know there are restrictions on exactly what can be said on these forums, and I totally agree with them, but I wanted to see if anyone else out there has actually had any luck with smaller purchases of MDMA online.

Any information or advice is greatly appreciated.

My advice is to not buy illegal chemicals, or to do it in person.

RIP cosmoknot.

http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

Missing at ocala: A true feminist, rumored to be traveling with bigfoot and a man of impeccable scottish credentials.

#24 mankuslunkus

mankuslunkus

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted April 18 2011 - 08:56 AM

I am wondering if anyone has ever purchased MDMA online? I am too old for raves and clubs, so I am looking for an alternative solution.

I see many different offers from many different sources, but I have never seen a post where someone has actually received MDMA without being ripped off.

Please no lectures. I am old enough to make my own decisions.

Thanks,

theoldguy

could point you in the right direction

#25 force_of_acid

force_of_acid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted April 20 2011 - 04:06 AM

This is my first post. I'm 33, have done all drugs, and MDMA is my favorite by far. I LOVE IT. Hope everybody out there is doing well and stays safe.

loooooool...

Welcome and I suggest you to try some new drugs. MDMA is nice but there are much better things out there... especially if you're looking for deep spiritual experience.

Also I suggest trying candy-flipping or some other nice combo with MDMA.

#26 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,278 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted April 20 2011 - 10:55 AM

Just research the bitcoin phenomenon. Online purchase of MDMA may not be far away.

MDMA is my favorite drug as well, maybe alongside LSD. Welcome!
Posted Image

#27 Dr..rob

Dr..rob

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 08 2011 - 12:30 PM

it is very possible to order online..it may not be a company that sells it but u can find someone somewhere.. I have an acquaintance that orders 2 times a month. Usually is a small amount but its clean and very strong. Just do some googling.

#28 Codone

Codone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted August 13 2011 - 11:24 PM

There ARE websites and email sources that sell illegal drugs without ripping you off, but I don't think it's worth the risk. Methylone, 4-FA, MDAI, 5-iai, 6-apb = all good MDMA substitutes. Just stay away from pre-packaged "bath salts", as you never know what's in them.

One particular high-profile source comes to mind, but I wouldn't go near it after the attention it's drawn (from people like Sen. Chuck Schumer, hint-hint).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heroin, Ecstasy, Marijuana Oh My! For the latest drug news, media, polls and more, check out my blog Just Say Know: Strategies in Harm Reduction

http://marymicrogram.blogspot.com/

☮, ♥ and :-)

~Codone~

#29 Evil DrPorkchop

Evil DrPorkchop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted August 13 2011 - 11:38 PM

There ARE websites and email sources that sell illegal drugs without ripping you off, but I don't think it's worth the risk. Methylone, 4-FA, MDAI, 5-iai, 6-apb = all good MDMA substitutes. Just stay away from pre-packaged "bath salts", as you never know what's in them.

One particular high-profile source comes to mind, but I wouldn't go near it after the attention it's drawn (from people like Sen. Chuck Schumer, hint-hint).

Damn you Chuck Schumer. Damn you to hell.
[SIGPIC]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz135/leavemehalone0_o/starwars6-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

#30 bloodyxscar

bloodyxscar

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 06:50 PM

wouldnt try it just find someone in your area to look for you...if you live in a small town like me im sorry although i can get mdma but still its tough most of my friends get shit from the city