repeatedly dreaming about someone...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by aronius, Jan 3, 2008.

1. aronius

aronius Member

ok, before I begin to describe everything I need to provide a little background history...

I am 21 years old and have been out of high school for three years. When I was a senior in 2005 I dated a girl who was younger than me, named Molly. Anyway, there were some unfortunate situations and we permanently broke off contact unwillingly. At the time it was devastating because I was really into this girl, but in a little while I moved on with my life and pretty much forgot about her. About a year and a half later I began having intense dreams about this girl I thought that I had forgotten about. They usually would happen about three times a week, then maybe a month without dreams. And then they would start again and up until the present I have been getting a stronger and stronger urge to see her and possibly settle the unfinished business that has been tormenting me in my dreams..

So recently I hung out with this girl, and it brought back so many old feelings I didn't know I had about her. It feels so good to talk to her again, and I think I'm falling for her again, but I have a girlfriend now and can't be with Molly...and I just don't know what to do. I mean there isn't really a chance I could be with this girl right now but I'm having intense feelings about her...almost like the dreams were a sign that I need to be with this girl.

I'm usually not one to play with girls emotions, I'm a one girl kinda guy but this shit is fucking with my brain, I can't stop thinking about this other girl who I tried to repress old feelings for; and now that I've been talking to her everything is coming back. I don't want to throw away the relationship I have now with my girlfriend but Molly straight up knocked me off of my feet.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi aronius, here is a thought (and it's just that ... a thought).

Look on the dreams as messages from your own Self, and imagine the answer comes from the same source.

And you might want to extent and apply this view to all things of waking life that provide you with questions and wake up calls, and eventually help you to move into a state of greater awareness. All the others in life mirror your own journey. It may become a blessing (if you make it so) or a maze of contradictions (out of the same reason). But it's your own journey that takes you on, out of a deeper intent. And deeper inside you know that you're ever connected with all those who share, through the heart ... no matter which way the relationships take form. Maybe this is too what the dreams tell you.

Hm I hope this makes sense.

3. Deech

Deech Member

i think you should go back to molly dude u will feel so much better