How to make fake cocaine and NOT get shot.

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Twizz, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I know that someone is going to ask this again, so I'm going to list a method of making fake cocaine, so you don't get shot.

First, kill the pure baking soda or soap idea. These ideas will get you shot.

Okay, now just find the ritalin pills that are instant release (I think they're blue or yellow, 5 and 10mg.)They are much cheaper than cocaine, and they give a sort-of similar high. I personally can't find the difference, but I don't do coke or ritalin that often. Crush em up and mix them with SOME baking soda. This is just to get a more whitish colour. Although the colours are very light and somewhat hard to distinguish in a "lesser-light" situation such as outdoors and nighttime, etc., it's still better to be safe and make it look more white.

You could even say that it's some special colour and it's way better, that way you'd be able to milk some more money and get away with the different high, claiming it's better. People will tend to believe you if you SAY it's better, it's called the placebo effect.

--------------------------------

I am in no way condoning the use, sale, or distribution of any kind of drugs for any kind of reason, regardless. I am strictly stating a method that one might use.

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I can't see this working on any one who knows there drugs but a 14 year old kid who just got into drugs sure thing it will work wonders. I will admit I never got ripped off on powder coke becasue I had a great spot sence I was 15.But when it comes to Rock Coke AKA-crack I did get beat a few times in my day before I met real dealers. I learned the hard way buy buying soap and other shit that looked real from dirty crack heads ??? LOL And it sucks balls real bad especially if you are craving more. But after awhile the older I got and the mored drugs I did I learned tricks not to get beat,like not to buy the shit from ny old person when I drove into the Ghetto,like to taste the rock, what it smells like,etc and every thing else. Pretty much after awhile I could spot the fake shit from a mile away just from my eye sight becasue I knew what real Crack looked like. I think Crack and blodder hits of LSD are the only drugs I ever got beat on when I was a kid ??? I might of bought fake Opium ounce at a festival also ? A word to the wise when buying drugs in a Ghetto don't hand your money to some Crack Head who looks homeless 99/100 times he sels fake shit, Make sure the guy selling the crack looks like the typical crack dealer. you know Lots of Gold on, Wearing Tommy Hill Clothes, Wearing Timberland Boots or some other 150+ type of shoes, a nice cell phone,You know the typical gear a Ghetto Crack dealer wears !!!!

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

also throw in some no-dose pills into that concoction. ive never done coke but i hear it kicks on instantly(pretty much anyways) and ritalin (the few times i did it) took some time to kick in, but the no-dose would kick in instantly (in theory). might not work though, never tried it but heard of it being done that way.

4. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

if you smoke crack your retarded, if you want some call me.... lol jk ur retarted

5. Stiney

Stiney Member

That is actually a good way to make fake cocaine and not get shot, at least if I was the one you were selling it too. I'd recognise the difference the second I smelled, tasted, put it on my toungue/gums or used it and shooting you would be the farthest thing from my mind, what I'd have in store would involve a blowtorch on low gas, bright yellow flame, a cheese grater, some piano wire, iodine, vinegar, my friends two pet pitbull terriers, a large container of safety pins and about 72 hours.

6. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

well as fun as that sounds, I think I would hit him with an SKS or an AK

7. eli07

eli07 Member

Yea, you could tell by smell its not coke. But I know who this thread is regarding too, and that kid is so stupid. I'll tell him how some kids came through selling coke here. I pretty much had the whole college under by belt, everyone that bought it got it from me. Well one day this guy comes in a party I'm at, trying to sell yay bags. He starts selling like crazy undercharging them from my price by $20.00 an 8ball so several people bought it.

He rocked up baking soda, and rolled it around in coke so it smelled like coke on the out side. And after that party that fool dissapeared, no one knows where he went, it put several people in the hospital. Needless to say he'll most likely get shot if someone spots him in town.

8. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I hope we're done with this subject. I know I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.