Ever masturbate with bro or sis?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by c_graening, Jan 3, 2008.

1. c_graening

c_graening Member

tell us the storie. what age were you? how did you masturbate? how did you getyour bro or sis to masturbate you or with you? all ends in orgasm right? so it fits on this section.

2. guyver2

guyver2 Member

i have with my sis she is about 5 years older have you

3. Johanna30

Johanna30 Member

Yes with my sister, I was 8 - she was 12.
    I´m fem.

deeeerp likes this.
  4. plinker

plinker Member

I'm not gay but my twin brother and use to suck each other like every night and swallow each others cum aand every now then we would do anal. we did this from 12-16

5. cfnm_mark

cfnm_mark Member

I shared my bedroom with my twin brother too. WE would masrturbate together each night, sometimes masturbate each other. We would talk while we ,asturbated about both girls and guys that turned us both on ... it was so cool

6. Slaywulf

Slaywulf Member

I masturbate with my sister all the time. Its sort of our together time. Its a relly good bonding experience! :)

7. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

I knew a guy who jerked off with his sister when they were both in that 10-14 range but it supposedly started to stop once they both began dating...dating other people - duh.

Asked if they ever fucked or sucked or what ever and the guy kept calling me a pervert...yet, I've never done such a thing even close to that. Oh well, it's always the ones who do it who are quick to point out things and exaggerate like idiots.

8. Jessimaus

Jessimaus Member

Yes with sister I was 9 she was 14.
    I´m fem.