Suboxone: The cocaine of opiates

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by JahRed24, Jan 2, 2008.

1. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

DOes anyone else here take suboxone (for opiate detox/addiction) and get super speedy effects from it? Like the first weeek i get on subs i get like the worst insomnia ever! especially the first 2-3 nights of being on suboxone...I always get a geeked up feelin from suboxone its not like a normal stimulant cuz u dont get a racing heart or an urge to do work u just like can't sleep, its that simple....i dunno but damn, i feel completley FINE on subs, no withdrawals or mental depression, but just cant ever seem to get good sleep on Suboxone (Buprenorphine)...can anyone else relate?

2. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Is there no one on suboxone in these forums???wtf

3. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

send me some, I'll be on it

haha jk

go ask at bluelight

4. zebedee23

zebedee23 Member

in england suboxone is still being trialled. as far as i know it is bupranorphine(subutex) and nalaxone or naltraxone? i believe it is the only non abused treatement for opiode dependancy. Can not be snorted like subutex. My friend is on it and swears by it. Being a blocker it is gonna give you some insomnia in the first few days. Maybe take some diazepam or tamazepam or perhaps some ghb to put you down??

5. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

suboxone makes me puke.....prolly cuz i cant stop taking lines of it after i do the first cuz its not as powerful as heroin

6. zebedee23

zebedee23 Member

poopzilla33 read my above post! suboxone was specifically developed becuase everyone was sniffing subutex and getting high. You CAN NOT abuse, ie:sniff, suboxone. This is why you keep puking.

7. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

You see kids, this is why you need to have the sense to google something before you go putting things up your nose, or anywhere else for that matter. Christ . . .

8. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

well gee let me just go pick up those some valiums and restorils from the pharmacy...lol too bad i have no prescription for those two benzo's...I did have a script for temazepam one month (in place of my ambien script for sleep) but i hated the Temazepam so i switched back to ambiens (cuz honestly i get more effects from two ambiens then i did from that whole bottle of 15mg temmies that i ate in like 2 days anyways)...and btw i got no ambien left either...and to clear it up for u tards yes u CAN sniff suboxone and get effects but honestly unless ur facing withdrawals (meaning ur addicted to opiates like oxy or heroin) there is no need to take suboxone (aka Buprenorphine) it wont make u feel good if ur not opioid tolerant! Theres no high too be found in these lil orange octagons, just an awesome medication for kickin the opiate-addiction~! especially cuz it blocks all other opiates, i cant count all the 40's i've wasted in failed attempts to get faded while on suboxone..lol

9. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

im guessing no one here is on or has been on suboxone for getting off OC or H??

10. D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC Guest

I've been sniffing them for a year and a half. I sniff 2mg in the morning and 2mg at night. When I first did subs, I did them the normal way(under tongue) then when I tried sniffing them, I felt twice as high off them. So where I was taking 4mg under my tongue, I would only have to sniff 2mg to get the same feeling but better! Sniffing them feels way better than tongue it. That why people are getting switched to the films now because people are getting hip and sniffing them. I buy mine off the street which sux cause when I can't find them.... I'm assed out! Not good feeling....

11. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Suboxone is not speedy to me. It isn't terribly sedating and prone to nodding and itching like Morphine, but it is not what I would call speedy. I often nod out on Suboxone.