Masterbation with panties.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by KshizZle, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathepsyche

breathepsyche Member

2. NessaLeigh85

NessaLeigh85 Member

. o O o .WoW. o O o .

3. Jake45365

Jake45365 Member

I love to sniff worn panties while i jack off, love the scent of woman. Its about the only way i can get off anymore. I can jerk for hours without cumming, but as soon as I start to sniff I cum within a few minutes

4. BFB

BFB Banned

I use to get off with my sisters panties but now I cant get to any panties and it felt so good to.

5. lulu123

lulu123 Guest

You've already seen a nurse caring for his patients as… Who dare refuse practices of this beautiful nurse? Who has not dreamed of being masturbating by a young nurse, be sucked, being shaved sex, forced orgasms…. All these unspeakable fantasies on http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/22794

very good videos ;)

6. naughtyholly

naughtyholly Guest

i always wonder how guys use my worn panties and sanitary towels etc to masturbate and some tell me and some don't but i think i've got it now and to be honest though some people find it disgusting i think its quite hot and sexy to be so naughty to like what other people say is wrong. they should try it before they dismiss it don't you think...

holly xxx;)

7. sexypantylover

sexypantylover Member

AH this brings back memories from me. I can remember me pulling up my girlfriends skirt just to look at the back of her panties.Then i would get sexually aroused by them, that i place my hands down inside her panties and play with her pussyhole. Then she would wet her panties. I soon had my pants off and i had her skirt and blouse off and i would take her bra off as well, soon i was inside her pussy masterbating her to no return then i would take her already wet panties and i would masterbate myself in them while she watched. This got her going even more. I loved it. I love to masterbate myself in panties.

8. Gumby

Gumby Banned

I love freshly worn panties...

9. darkdick

darkdick Member

love masturbing and sniffing my sister panties..and i let some of my cum on it..she know about my fantasie..she see nothing.. hloverz_2005@hotmail.com

10. sexypantylover

sexypantylover Member

Yes just taking a pair of panties and waking yourself off in them i think is great. I do all the time and Im not assamed in doing it either. My manly cock remains hard all the time i do it. I really and truly love to masterbate myself in my wifes panties. I know when i was dating her and staying over night with her a lot, Id put on a pair of her panties and take another pair of her sexy nylon panties and masterbate myself to no return bring on 30 to 60 sperm shots of hot cum into her hot panties, I loved it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just thinking of it wants to make me do it again. I love having sex with a pair of panties.

11. sexypantylover

sexypantylover Member

Yes I truly love to masterbate myself in my own nylon panties. Watching my white cum going all over the panties makes me want to fuck a girl in her panties. I love doing it. I love to fuck my girlfriend in panties and her pussy a lot. She likes it when i cum in her panties in fact she helps me cum. And it is a pleasure to watch her do it to my penis onto her hot sexy panties. It turns me on.

12. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Panties are yummy...

13. yesh1

yesh1 Member

its takes me back to a time when i was 14 and my 21 year old bbrothers girlfriend left her work cloths at our house while they went to a waterpark.i remember just throwing those in my face and in haling.it had clit smell/stains all over it.mmmm

14. 305MSTRB8R

305MSTRB8R Member

I have a pair of my cousins panties that I took from her laundry basket,they still have her pussy smell on them,I put them on my head so the crotch is over my nose when I jerk off.

15. Shale

Shale ~

For those who like to read about such things, here is an excerpt from an erotic story I wrote some years ago called "The Panties." If it seems to be very specific in its first person account - that is because of extensive research.:cool:

Then, one day when I was at home alone with sexual desires to abate, and without a partner to share my lust, I took a fetish of the young woman from the dirty laundry. Her black silken panties from the day before were exciting to the eye, with their see through lacy side strap. More intimate though was the crotch which had been in direct contact with her moist slit, and had dried, leaving a stiffened impression of her lips, and even a protruding spot where they had pressed against her clit.

I turned to the white cotton liner inside. In the front it was stained pale yellow from the drops of urine. The secretions from her vagina had left a stiff white smear on the surface of the cloth. This merged with the pale brown streaks in the back, the rubbings of her anus. I saw one lone pubic hair curled into the fabric as I brought it to my face, feeling an intimacy with the young woman through the proxy of this garment which had touched her so closely.

The sweet smell of it was unbelievably exciting. It was a map of her crotch that my nose could trace. The outer edges smelled of sweat and the sweetness of apocrine, and toward the middle, still surprisingly sweet, the dried urine was more volatile, with a trace of ammonia penetrating deep into my nostrils. My excitement let me momentarily enjoy the sour smell of the brown streaks, before returning my nose to deeply savor the dried essence left by the young woman's vagina. Inhaling deeply, I could almost feel the crystaline particles that were once a fluid part of her body, enter my nostrils. They lodged along my moist membranes and took new life, remaining with me long after my nose was removed from the panties.

Needless to say, throughout this reverie my penis was engorged and dripping viscous fluid in some quantity. I placed the head of my penis on the yellow stain and wrapped the panties and my fingers around it. Still savoring the intoxicating odors that remained in my nose, I stroked but a few moments before releasing my own fluids where hers once had been.

16. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Ewe...., how did your brothers dry cum smell?

17. yesh1

yesh1 Member

they didnt really fuck they were just friends.

18. Gumby

Gumby Banned

This is kind of weird. I will sniff other girls panties but refuse to smell my own girlfriends panties and wank. I don't know why, but I do. I eat her pussy all the time. I am sure if she was never my girlfriend and just a friend I would steal and sniff them. She's hot too. Any of the girlfriends I ever had I never sniffed their panties...

19. Shale

Shale ~

Not weird, just not clandestine, sneaky, secret or forbidden. Your GF would just take off the smelly panties and give them to you. Where is the fun in that? It's better when you sneak them out of a strange girls dirty laundry and know you shouldn't.

20. SatanHam

SatanHam Member

hes right.
    ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.