Posted January 03 2008 - 10:35 AM

i totally love satin panties

#3 agujero negro

agujero negro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted January 03 2008 - 12:18 PM

When away from home, the wive's panties come in very handy as well as a nice phone call home while enjoying.

#4 N.C.I.S

N.C.I.S

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 06:35 PM

hi

#5 N.C.I.S

N.C.I.S

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 06:37 PM

ok, i want to, but i dont have access to any. no sisters and i cant drive and its hard to get any from my g/fs house and no girls that live down the street

#6 sethwaite

sethwaite

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted June 04 2008 - 12:05 PM

yes i love to do that - i like to steal a pair from the houses we visit and hide them in a growing collection in the loft :)

S

#7 hipforum

hipforum

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 07:26 AM

I like masturbating into used sanitary napkins. I wrap the napkins around my cock, usually 3 soiled napkins and start pumping. I think that its the hormones in the sanitary napkins that make me really horny, especially after I sniff or lick them.

I also like masturbating into panties, but more difficult to come by. I like it when there is brown skid marks on the panties, especially if the girls has not cleaned her ass well. The smell and taste....wonderful! Thinking of it gives me an erection.

#8 Shale

Shale

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,585 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted June 05 2008 - 09:37 AM

Wow, a thread full of newbies talkin' one of my things. Yeah, I have masturbated while sniffing panties (as well as tighty-whities). I get off on body smells (but not quite as into it as hipforum up there).

But one person calls it a turn-on; another calls it disgusting. Whatever!
Posted Image
If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream

#9 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 11:12 AM

I like masturbating into used sanitary napkins. I wrap the napkins around my cock, usually 3 soiled napkins and start pumping. I think that its the hormones in the sanitary napkins that make me really horny, especially after I sniff or lick them.

I also like masturbating into panties, but more difficult to come by. I like it when there is brown skid marks on the panties, especially if the girls has not cleaned her ass well. The smell and taste....wonderful! Thinking of it gives me an erection.

Brown skid marks ? This seems a bit strange to me that you taste these skid marks. I don't have a peoblem with a chicks ass. But it needs to be clean before I get my tongue in there. And the napkins geeez. Oh well not puttin you down. Have fun with it.

Peace
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Live your life the way you want to live it. Be secure enough in what you do that my words won't affect you. Because my opinion has no material meaning in your life beyond what you let it have.

#10 Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 11:16 AM

cotton or silk boxer...man when your cock rubs up in them just the right way, what an eff'n erection...if im home i will finish it off and then go change them.

the snaitary napkins and soiled panties...sorry thats pretty gross

#11 MasterB

MasterB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 05:43 PM

With all due respect, you're a disgusting pig!

#12 hornyguy87

hornyguy87

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 02:45 PM

I used to masturbate in my sister's panties all the time. After she would take a shower, I'd go in the bathroom and find her panties laying on the floor. Sometimes if I was home alone for awhile, I'd go in her room and take some out of her drawer and masturbate on her bed.

She doesn't live at home anymore, I sure miss those days!

#13 hornyguy87

hornyguy87

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 02:50 PM

I used to masturbate with my sister's panties all the time. After she would take a shower, I'd go in the bathroom to find her panties laying on the floor in the corner. Sometimes if I was alone for awhile, I'd go in her room and take her panties out of her drawer and masturbate on her bed.

#14 hornyguy87

hornyguy87

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 02:56 PM

I used to masturbate with my sister's panties all the time. After she would take a shower, I'd go in the bathroom to find her panties laying on the floor in the corner. Sometimes if I was alone for awhile, I'd go in her room and take her panties out of her drawer and masturbate on her bed.

#15 Turd247

Turd247

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 08:30 PM

Hmm, I've done it a few times. But really it isn't the panties themselves that I like. It's the material they are made of usually.

#16 xHamiltonx

xHamiltonx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted July 02 2008 - 03:40 PM

When I feel like masturbating I always take off my trousers/boxers and put them away. I just find them to be in the way, so I never use them in my masturbation. I actually like having my cock naked all the time when home alone, so I usually only wear a T-shirt, or something like that.

#17 PinkPonyBoy

PinkPonyBoy

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted July 09 2008 - 10:38 PM

Whats wrong with the smell or taste of a girls feces. I fantasize about it all the time. I would imagine her back to me croching down and i wouled be rubing her stomach. I can only imagine what it is like with her soft moist feces passing my legs to my feet.

What would it feel like those muscles going tense under my fingers as i hold her close. I can almost make it feel real.

#18 Shale

Shale

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 4,585 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted July 10 2008 - 04:58 AM

Whats wrong with the smell or taste of a girls feces...I can only imagine what it is like with her soft moist feces passing my legs to my feet...

:puke:
Posted Image
If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream

#19 -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted July 11 2008 - 05:26 AM

i think they are just making this up.

how about some blood soiled sanitary napkins

:iagree::ack2:
Moonshine Memi

"Be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi

#20 utley04

utley04

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted July 11 2008 - 10:43 PM

[quote=hipforum;4411664I also like masturbating into panties, but more difficult to come by. I like it when there is brown skid marks on the panties, especially if the girls has not cleaned her ass well. The smell and taste....wonderful! Thinking of it gives me an erection.[/quote]

Haha, wow. I wouldn't think that would be too healthy for you. I never liked the idea of others cumming in peoples' panties..would if they have stds? That's just not right...but that's just my opinion

#21 breathepsyche

breathepsyche

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted July 14 2008 - 06:31 PM

Yes.

#22 NessaLeigh85

NessaLeigh85

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted July 14 2008 - 06:38 PM

. o O o .WoW. o O o .

#23 Jake45365

Jake45365

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted July 18 2008 - 10:11 AM

I love to sniff worn panties while i jack off, love the scent of woman. Its about the only way i can get off anymore. I can jerk for hours without cumming, but as soon as I start to sniff I cum within a few minutes

#24 BFB

BFB

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted July 18 2008 - 07:52 PM

I use to get off with my sisters panties but now I cant get to any panties and it felt so good to.

#25 lulu123

lulu123

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted September 10 2008 - 03:10 PM

You've already seen a nurse caring for his patients as… Who dare refuse practices of this beautiful nurse? Who has not dreamed of being masturbating by a young nurse, be sucked, being shaved sex, forced orgasms…. All these unspeakable fantasies on http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/22794

very good videos ;)

#26 naughtyholly

naughtyholly

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted December 20 2008 - 05:19 AM

i always wonder how guys use my worn panties and sanitary towels etc to masturbate and some tell me and some don't but i think i've got it now and to be honest though some people find it disgusting i think its quite hot and sexy to be so naughty to like what other people say is wrong. they should try it before they dismiss it don't you think...

holly xxx;)

#27 sexypantylover

sexypantylover

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 09:57 PM

AH this brings back memories from me. I can remember me pulling up my girlfriends skirt just to look at the back of her panties.Then i would get sexually aroused by them, that i place my hands down inside her panties and play with her pussyhole. Then she would wet her panties. I soon had my pants off and i had her skirt and blouse off and i would take her bra off as well, soon i was inside her pussy masterbating her to no return then i would take her already wet panties and i would masterbate myself in them while she watched. This got her going even more. I loved it. I love to masterbate myself in panties.

#28 Gumby

Gumby

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,076 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 10:02 PM

I love freshly worn panties...
Obscene

By The Damned

Obscene
The scene
The dream

Obscene

Demi-gods on golden thrones
Spend most of their time all alone
We're living through them until a decent to hell
Becomes our breakfast thrill

Flesh and blood to dust return
But fantasy we learn goes on and on

The dream

Shining with an inner light
Indefinable and bright
We begin to smell the kill
Sharing every precarious thrill
Flesh and blood may now decay
But forever young - always you will stay

Obscene
The scene
The dream

But look - coming on the scene
Another cat to die for teenage dream

Obscene
The scene
The dream
Obscene

Posted Image

#29 darkdick

darkdick

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 10:46 PM

love masturbing and sniffing my sister panties..and i let some of my cum on it..she know about my fantasie..she see nothing.. hloverz_2005@hotmail.com

#30 sexypantylover

sexypantylover

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted May 10 2009 - 07:50 PM

Yes just taking a pair of panties and waking yourself off in them i think is great. I do all the time and Im not assamed in doing it either. My manly cock remains hard all the time i do it. I really and truly love to masterbate myself in my wifes panties. I know when i was dating her and staying over night with her a lot, Id put on a pair of her panties and take another pair of her sexy nylon panties and masterbate myself to no return bring on 30 to 60 sperm shots of hot cum into her hot panties, I loved it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just thinking of it wants to make me do it again. I love having sex with a pair of panties.