Masterbation with panties.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by KshizZle, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KshizZle

KshizZle Member

I like to masterbate with panties.
    Does anyone else?

2. SylvesterTheCat

SylvesterTheCat Member

i totally love satin panties

3. agujero negro

agujero negro Member

When away from home, the wive's panties come in very handy as well as a nice phone call home while enjoying.

4. N.C.I.S

N.C.I.S Guest

5. N.C.I.S

N.C.I.S Guest

ok, i want to, but i dont have access to any. no sisters and i cant drive and its hard to get any from my g/fs house and no girls that live down the street

6. sethwaite

sethwaite Member

yes i love to do that - i like to steal a pair from the houses we visit and hide them in a growing collection in the loft :)

S

7. hipforum

hipforum Guest

I like masturbating into used sanitary napkins. I wrap the napkins around my cock, usually 3 soiled napkins and start pumping. I think that its the hormones in the sanitary napkins that make me really horny, especially after I sniff or lick them.

I also like masturbating into panties, but more difficult to come by. I like it when there is brown skid marks on the panties, especially if the girls has not cleaned her ass well. The smell and taste....wonderful! Thinking of it gives me an erection.

8. Shale

Shale ~

Wow, a thread full of newbies talkin' one of my things. Yeah, I have masturbated while sniffing panties (as well as tighty-whities). I get off on body smells (but not quite as into it as hipforum up there).

But one person calls it a turn-on; another calls it disgusting. Whatever!

9. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

Brown skid marks ? This seems a bit strange to me that you taste these skid marks. I don't have a peoblem with a chicks ass. But it needs to be clean before I get my tongue in there. And the napkins geeez. Oh well not puttin you down. Have fun with it.

Peace

10. Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder Member

cotton or silk boxer...man when your cock rubs up in them just the right way, what an eff'n erection...if im home i will finish it off and then go change them.

the snaitary napkins and soiled panties...sorry thats pretty gross

11. MasterB

MasterB Member

With all due respect, you're a disgusting pig!

12. hornyguy87

hornyguy87 Member

I used to masturbate in my sister's panties all the time. After she would take a shower, I'd go in the bathroom and find her panties laying on the floor. Sometimes if I was home alone for awhile, I'd go in her room and take some out of her drawer and masturbate on her bed.

She doesn't live at home anymore, I sure miss those days!

13. hornyguy87

hornyguy87 Member

I used to masturbate with my sister's panties all the time. After she would take a shower, I'd go in the bathroom to find her panties laying on the floor in the corner. Sometimes if I was alone for awhile, I'd go in her room and take her panties out of her drawer and masturbate on her bed.

14. hornyguy87

hornyguy87 Member

I used to masturbate with my sister's panties all the time. After she would take a shower, I'd go in the bathroom to find her panties laying on the floor in the corner. Sometimes if I was alone for awhile, I'd go in her room and take her panties out of her drawer and masturbate on her bed.

15. Turd247

Turd247 Member

Hmm, I've done it a few times. But really it isn't the panties themselves that I like. It's the material they are made of usually.

16. xHamiltonx

xHamiltonx Member

When I feel like masturbating I always take off my trousers/boxers and put them away. I just find them to be in the way, so I never use them in my masturbation. I actually like having my cock naked all the time when home alone, so I usually only wear a T-shirt, or something like that.

17. PinkPonyBoy

PinkPonyBoy Guest

Whats wrong with the smell or taste of a girls feces. I fantasize about it all the time. I would imagine her back to me croching down and i wouled be rubing her stomach. I can only imagine what it is like with her soft moist feces passing my legs to my feet.

What would it feel like those muscles going tense under my fingers as i hold her close. I can almost make it feel real.

18. Shale

Shale ~

:puke:

19. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

:iagree::ack2:

20. utley04

utley04 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.