How do you know that you've climaxed??? [girls]

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by 90 paces west, Dec 25, 2007.

1. 90 paces west

90 paces west Member

I'm just curious...

What happens during and afterwards?

Cause I know everyones different, and I'm just wondering.
    Cause I don't know if I've ever climaxed during sex.
    I know I know, sounds stupid.

I mean sometimes after, I can't walk. Like I just got off a really crazy roller coaster, you know that feeling. Hahha
    And also I feel like I can hear the ocean, and I'm like sooo calm and tired.
    Hahaha

I dunno.
    Help me out

2. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

Well for me atleast when I climax i feel like time is still and everything in my body is exploding with good feelings, and i am somtimes noisey, and my muscles tighten all over my body. Sometimes my body feels like it wants to but doesn't so i just have to try a little harder.

3. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Sorry I'm a guy. :(

Well I don't know what it's like for a women but a guy on the receiving end its one hell of a ride ! ***smiling***

If your saturated in sweat, with your heart racing at around 200+ plus beats per minute and you suddenly feel your body lose control and become rigid, and then your vaginal barrel starts to spasm - I would say you have had an intense orgasm.

It's very rare I believe to have an orgasm of this intensity in your life, so if you don't don't despair because you'll be among the billions that may not ever have an orgasm.

Only the other hand you may be one of the fortunate ones that did.

When I experienced an orgasm with this partner many years ago of this intensity it was like 9 hours duration and most of that was foreplay, caressing, caresssing, caresssing and more gentle caressing ...

Even now I ask myself what happened that night why was it so different ?

Was she intoxicated by some drug ?

I often think back and ask my self what happened that night many years ago ...

4. Ribanna

Ribanna Member

you dont have to be intoxicated to have an orgasm like that.

5. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Well I oftern wonder because its just so hard or impossible to reproduce again !

What is it that makes the difference ?

If only I new the answer to that question ...

6. ChokingGirl

ChokingGirl Member

When I get close to an orgasm, my clitoris start to throb and my vaginal canal to spasm.. and when I finally orgasm it's like an electrical discharge spreading the the whole body, my legs start shaking and my hands usually stiffen.
    At first you feel energized .. then completely drained.
    Once everything calms down, my limbs are cramping like they fell asleep.

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

90PacesWest - not every female can climax during intercourse - only 25% or so can, and another 25% can do so only with manual stimulation during sex. Another 25% or so can only climax manually, and 20% or so never or seldom orgasm. It all depends on how you are built, and how your mind interconnects with your body parts.

8. digital 3.0

digital 3.0 Member

Those statistics are bullshit, if you refine your technique do your homework and learn exact art of female sexual stimulation then you gonna be all over the court. 25 percent only get penetrated right and 25 percent got off manually to much to feel sensitive to real penetration, since hands press harder on the tissue making it desensitized if you do your homework and do it right, you'll prolly end up in love, cause the best sex of your life isn't something you wanna walk away from, unless your a complete moron!

9. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

I think the biggest hurdle to good sex is negative programming from childhood, and also the way a women feels about her own body is highly likely to be the real reason a women has trouble having an orgasm.

Also our culture and lifestyle are not ideal for having an orgasm.

One of the things I noticed is women who feel good about their bodies have little or no trouble having an orgasm, sexual trauma at an early age, negative connotations regarding sex or your genitals are impediments to good sexual expression.

Women you have to find a man that is caring, gentle, passionate, loving (real loving not just a claim of being loving) considerate, patient and one who cares more about your needs than his own.

The road to real orgasm is long and arduous, only the real men who genuinely care will be able to give you the orgasm that you all ultimatley desire.

Real orgasm even for a man on the recieving end is sexual nirvana, its more than just physical pleasure its also some wonderful emotional and spiritual experience, that has no parallel !

GB. :)