• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 RicochetKing2113

RicochetKing2113

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted December 24 2007 - 08:02 PM

Insuflate or Shoot up? What are the usual doses for each, must I specifically ask for a different kind depending on whether I want to shoot up or snort it, and is it worth shooting up to begin with?! I hate needles, btw.

Thanks for any info. I'm pretty sure I'll avoid this one altogether though...

#2 talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted December 27 2007 - 01:09 AM

Screw shooting up. Thats a line in the sand that I think everybody should draw. Although I'm a little more cautious than most, I've never done coke either. Ketamine and occasionally E are the only things that have ever been up my nose.

If you have it in liquid form and you need to get it into powder form, I just actually instructed someone how to do that on another thread:
http://www.hipforums...ad.php?t=276367

After it is in powder form, most people measure how much they take by "bumps". A bump is about the mass of a green pea. Your first time I would take 1- 1 1/2 bumps just to get a feel for it. Plus it doesn't take very much your first time around.

#3 Shocbomb

Shocbomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted December 30 2007 - 12:25 AM

shooting up K is fucking insane and not in a good way at all. I have done it 2 times in my life bolth times it was a instant K hole 100 times worse then any K hole I have ever been in from sniffing it. It was Horrible. Probably the worst drug experience I ever had ? I was out of it for hours and my mind was gone.Good thing my friends were there bolth times to get my Ass home. God knows where I would of endeed up if not for them helping me out. I was so pissed I did it the second time becasue I knew how bad the first time was my stupid ass thought something was going to be different well it was not it was worse the seond time around and I did less. I fucking hate K. If you want to go into a instant K hole like never before then go ahead and shot it up.

#4 zebedee23

zebedee23

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted January 04 2008 - 09:09 AM

when i first got into K bigtime i would think people who did these little inch size lines were crazy. I saw K as a massive mind opener, alternate reality, out of body experience. I would turn people on with half gram lines. make them lie down , preferably outdoors where no one would bother them for upto 1 hour and sniif n learn to fly. Though after doin this for maybe 1-2 years your tolerance builds up and you end up sniffin loads and being able to walk and talk ok. Basically K has a short useful life for the user . After a 100 or so trips youv learnt what you can from it and you are only getting the negative effects from it. Eventually, after years of serious addiction, if you are lucky like me the K actually tells you to stop taking it while you are on it. Or you could carry if you want psyKhosis?/ Injecting a little IM , when done properly is actually probably better for you than sniffin loads. Just a small bruise as apposed to permanent nasel damage.
dosages, basically if you just want to touch on it and feel a bit fluffy but still well in control just do a little line but if you want to connest to universial consciosness, maybe do some out of body travelling or a bit of telepathy knock up .25 -.4 gram line lie back and enjoy. Make sure you will not be bothered by anyone for atleast an hour. I would say the best setting is definitely somewhere outdoor!!! i gues if its your first time it might be an idea to have someone around to make sure you are ok. Just tell them that you may look like you are dying and need an ambulance but thats ok and dont speak to me. dont worry to much. K is one of the safest Anesthetics known to man. It does not affect your respiratory system which is why it is used on children and in the field(ambulance,war etc..) and in theater you do not need to be put on a respirator.

#5 Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted September 20 2010 - 05:31 AM

Well said Zebedee23. I share all your comments. You sum it up perfectly.

#6 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted September 24 2010 - 08:09 AM

Snorting it is the only way I have done it.I do not think injecting ketamine would be very much except a K hole or passing out,it's an dissacoative anesthetic after all..

#7 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,016 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 24 2010 - 08:17 AM

Snorting it is the only way I have done it.I do not think injecting ketamine would be very much except a K hole or passing out,it's an dissacoative anesthetic after all..

Im injection is by far the best roa with ketamine.

#8 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• 4,852 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted September 25 2010 - 09:59 PM

Fuck needles, a line of K will do you plenty.
Posted Image

#9 Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted September 27 2010 - 12:50 AM

I'm a bit reluctent with needles. Snorting is more acceptable in my mind. But it is ust in my mind.

#10 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,016 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 27 2010 - 01:03 AM

I'm a bit reluctent with needles. Snorting is more acceptable in my mind. But it is ust in my mind.

Indeed, I'm sure there was a time where snorting was not acceptable either. :p

Every roa I've said I won't do snorting, injecting, plugging I've caved into. Part of that shows a weakness on my part I think but I have discovered these different routes truly are optimal for different drugs. But yah Im injection is far more preferable to me than insuffalation and iv which I only did twice is pratically like a completely different drug. Its like a ketamine whippit or more accurately a ketamine 5-me0-Dmt-esque type trip.

Its hard to explain but its just alot smoother and more euphoric via im.

#11 Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted September 27 2010 - 12:34 PM

But yah Im injection is far more preferable to me than insuffalation and iv which I only did twice is pratically like a completely different drug. Its like a ketamine whippit or more accurately a ketamine 5-me0-Dmt-esque type trip.

Its hard to explain but its just alot smoother and more euphoric via im.

Thanks a lot,and does it last longer with im an iv ?

#12 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,016 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 27 2010 - 12:49 PM

Iv lasts much shorter than im and insuffalation but its like immeadiately Bam!!! Into the k hole. Iv was like maybe 10-15 mins being in the hole tops. Im is about as long as insuffalation, but its a bit hard to tell honestly because I almost always do at least 1 bump with both roa's, but its a good length which is mainly (no pun intended) why I prefer it to iv.

#13 Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted September 28 2010 - 08:18 AM

Iv lasts much shorter than im and insuffalation but its like immeadiately Bam!!! Into the k hole. Iv was like maybe 10-15 mins being in the hole tops. Im is about as long as insuffalation, but its a bit hard to tell honestly because I almost always do at least 1 bump with both roa's, but its a good length which is mainly (no pun intended) why I prefer it to iv.

Very interesting Thanks.

#14 Drugreference

Drugreference

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted September 28 2010 - 12:30 PM

guerilla, out of curiosity what do u dose at with IM or IV?

Two people iv never trusted are doctors and police, the only time their ever around is when there's trouble

when cheating or stealing its always best to have women around

#15 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,016 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 28 2010 - 12:36 PM

Without tolerance: Im=120 mgs

I only tried iv twice and 30 mgs was my first dose and I found that mild, 70 mgs was a good spot for me.

These are comparable doses to about 250 mgs snorted for me.
Posted Image

#16 wild-flowers

wild-flowers

forever arbitrary

• Members
  • 2,331 posts

Posted September 28 2010 - 12:39 PM

OMG everyone look another ketamine post! *clicks heals*
Oh i'm GIDDY!
Insuffulate of course!
Take a couple lines see how you feel in 20 minutes, want some more? take some more!
Watch out for that k hole! I love to khole, I love the drips...
www.erowid.com scroll down click plants and drugs click ketamine, read about the dose and all the other information listed

AND ENJOY it's my favourite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posted Image

#17 Drugreference

Drugreference

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted September 28 2010 - 12:48 PM

Without tolerance: Im=120 mgs

I only tried iv twice and 30 mgs was my first dose and I found that mild, 70 mgs was a good spot for me.

These are comparable doses to about 250 mgs snorted for me.

cool, maybe one day maybe not but thanks for the info...maybe ill try it on my cat first n see how it goes :)

Two people iv never trusted are doctors and police, the only time their ever around is when there's trouble

#18 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,016 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 28 2010 - 12:56 PM

haha my cat got some once for a foot wound he had. It said on the medical sheet ketamine hcl (kitty magic)

I could not believe it actually said kitty magic in parenthesis on a medical sheet, I did not stick around to see the effect it had on him though.
Posted Image

#19 Drugreference

Drugreference

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted September 28 2010 - 01:04 PM

hahaha Posted Image kitty magic

#20 Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted September 29 2010 - 05:27 AM

www.erowid.com scroll down click plants and drugs click ketamine, read about the dose and all the other information listed.

Rather worth it !

#21 ScottDK420

ScottDK420

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted October 23 2010 - 07:30 AM

Snorting pure ketamine powder a lot of the "rave,clib" kids used to make a 1/4g into about 14 lines or so and they got pretty loaded looking although they were possibly on heroin and probably (99%) so on MDMA and other drugs,personally I snort about a 1/4 of a 1/4 gram of good pure ketamine per line,but I like to be in a K-hole which sometimes can occur at the doses like that depending on how pure the powder really is .

#22 Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted December 23 2010 - 02:28 AM

Wahouuuu.... sounds a lot to me. Do you mean 14 lines for a total of 1/4 g ? or 14 lines of 1/4 g for a total of 3,5 g ?

#23 zombieboy

zombieboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted January 19 2013 - 10:33 AM

snort.

#24 Drugs-Are-Fun

Drugs-Are-Fun

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted December 31 2013 - 12:54 PM