how long between 2c-i trips?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by bomber, Dec 19, 2007.

1. bomber

bomber Member

how long does one have to wait to trip again achieving the same effects using 2c-I? swim tripped last night, if he takes the same dose this sunday would his trip be as intense as tuesdays?

cheers!

2. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

yes

3. bomber

bomber Member

ok thanks!

and wots the minumum you have to wait before tripping again with 2c-I if u dnt wanna have to take more?

4. podious

podious Member

5. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

There have been reports of HPPD after heavy 2c-i use. I wouldnt take it more than once a week MAX.

6. dimensiontripping

dimensiontripping Member

how many reports of hppd? there are reports of hppd with many types of drugs.

a couple of days is good. why not make the experiences last the most? take it once a week. hell, take it once a month. in the long run, the experience still has that twinkle if you know what I mean. if i do 2 doses within a week, i feel like i remember the previous doses experience so much (as well as my brain) that i do not find it to be the same.

7. willkell420

willkell420 Member

I've heard of some people getting stonger effects each time they take this chemical.