Taking weed on plane?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by X Carlos, Dec 10, 2007.

1. DonVito

DonVito Senior Member

if your going on vacation it sounds like your going to be with your parents or someone else. just make sure you dont stand out to be searched or anything like that. and what ive always thought that would be a good responce to "you look really nervous" is that your scared of flying on a plane or youve never flown in a big jet plane before something like that. i guess its just easier for some people to play it cool when other freak out over the simplest of things.

2. qucr00x

qucr00x Member

they have marihuana sensors :lol:

"sir please step through here" ding ding ding ding "ok sir, please take off that hemp bracelet" ding ding ding ding *takes off shoes necklace clothes everything* ding dignd ding ding "sir I'm gonna have to stick my hand up your rectum if you please"

3. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Wow man, they are going to see that in the X-ray machine. Have you actually done that before and not gotten caught? If so you were really lucky.

I think you would be pretty safe with it strapped to your nuts. The only potential problem would be a drug dog. If they have a drug dog, you're done, because you are going to reek. They don't have drug dogs at the airport very often though.

My friend recommended one trick to me. You can rub coke alllll over a couple of one dollar bills, and have them in one of your pockets, maybe even your breast pocket. The dock will freak out about that and won't go for the weed that you have hidden in your crotch or whatever. Not really worth it though, in my opinion.

4. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

From all the times I've travelled I've seen drug dogs at the airport 3 times that I can remember.

5. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

^how many times have u traveled though

6. broony

broony Banned

WHy dont you just take a "vaction" and dont take the risk. Plus when you get back youll get ripped as fuck.

7. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Considering arrival and departures 21 times, BUT I have the worst memory in the world, could have been more that those 3 times and from when I was really young (2-4) Im sure I dont remember dogs.
    When I was 14 I went to Miami with my dad and all that I was gonna touch the dogs because I love dogs and the guy was "Miss, do not touch the dog!"
    Then I saw dogs again one of the times I went to NY and the last time I saw them was returning to Ottawa and that was the most thorough search I've seen been done with a dog. The guy made completely sure the dog smelled ALL the bags, he would ask people to put them down, it was crazy.
    The other times I've seen them they are just there with the dogs and they let the dog do its thing.

8. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

First Times: TERRIBLE ADVICE, DREADFUL. Never put anything in your checked luggage. It IS screened by hand in many airports, and in major hubs e.g. DETROIT it goes into the basement and xrayed, all of it.

Strap it to your privates, keep nothing metal in your pockets, dress nice.

9. Jadesmom810

Jadesmom810 Lizard Queen

My sister in law takes her bagged weed and keeps it in her underwear where a "pad" might be. Her explanation to a drug smelling dog cop would be that she's on the rag.

She hasn't gotten caught yet, but if that dog did smell her I think she would!

I'm not sure how often she does it now post 9/11, but she used to do it that way all the time.

10. Jadesmom810

Jadesmom810 Lizard Queen

Another time me and my boyfriend were flying to vegas for the new year, and he had a tiny bag of coke on him that he was planning on doing before he got on the plane. We were sitting in the airport bar having a few drinks, and the cop and his dog were walking around the area quite a few times, and he got nervous so he went and did it all in the bathroom, but we were already through security and stuff so no one would have noticed if he brought it on the plane.

11. Chokingvictim

Chokingvictim Member

If you know the address of the place you are staying you could always just mail it to yourself. Just send it before you leave and then pick up the package when you get there, I would think this would be alot safer than trying to smuggle it through the airport.

12. SBstoner

SBstoner Member

dude your going to cali.... why would you take weed with you? we got the best fucking herb on the planet out here :D

13. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

i would not have the balls to do that. i would suggest to not try and get away with that shit.

14. qucr00x

qucr00x Member

Isn't coffee used to cover the smell of drugs? I don't know if they train dogs now so they can smell through the coffee...

Maybe you can get some coffee in a small ziploc bag and then put the pot nicely sealed in the midst of it, and tape it to your balls or something. They don't pat you down at airports though, and I haven't seen police dogs at other places that aren't borders. Though now with all the war on terror, it might be different.

15. X Carlos

X Carlos Member

yea but i cant get a hook up ever cause i dont go there alot right now

but yea i think im just not gonna risk it

anyone live in pasadena that could hook me up?

16. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

I've flown hundreds of times and I've only seen drug dogs at security the smallest handful of times... when I was a kid I wasn't that aware of it, but I doubt I have seen drug dogs more than four of five times in well over a decade of pretty regular flying.

I do not recommend/endorse taking weed on an airplane, but if you really want weed on your vacation, I would just strap it to your balls. 99% chance you get away with it.

17. Jesk

Jesk Member

I have heard of people getting it through with shampoo bottles over the border im sure that would work through the security system maybe.

18. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

^They check for shampoo bottles in your carry on and I'm sure they would notice in a x-ray.

19. SOMK420

SOMK420 Member

ive taken weed on a plane before without gettin caught i just had it in my pocket. they usually concentrate on hard places to find things so i guess the didnt pay atenttion to pockets

20. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

i've smuggled drugs onto planes before not just weed. as long as it's taped near your nuts you're straight. preferably under your nuts; as next to or in front of them would create a suspicious bulge, which i wouldn't gamble with the security guard believing you received an extremely hard blow to your balls. don't put it in your sock or pocket or anywhere else, because of possible scenarios where you might get busted. the last step is getting past security. as long as you don't act suspicious they won't search you. just try to forget that you even have weed on you. as far as drug dogs go, only a handful of airports have them. just make sure you have it wrapped in something extremely well and absolutely no scent is noticable. once you get past security, you're home free...shit, might as well go smoke a blunt haha