• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 X Carlos

X Carlos

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:15 PM

Im going to Cali for vacation and i wanna try to take some weed with me

if i stick it in a film bottle and keep it in my pants or underwear will i get caught?

I dont know if they have drug dogs that smell for weed

im taking about 1/8

#2 mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx

Not an Average Bear

• Members
  • 8,876 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:17 PM

anal smuggliing m8
Posted ImageI ask Questions

#3 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic

'Nuff Said

• Members
  • 6,325 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:17 PM

yea keep it next to your nuts and your good. just dont give them a reason to search you. THEN your screwed.

Posted Image

"With the catching end the pleasures of the chase."

-- Abraham Lincoln

#4 mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx

Not an Average Bear

• Members
  • 8,876 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:25 PM

u could also ductape it to ur nuts, so if they feel you they will just think u have a swollen ball. theres the swallowing condom with weed method too. erm... ur sock too?
Posted ImageI ask Questions

#5 Sezzy

Sezzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:30 PM

hey X Carlos, just letting you know that these guys are being sarcastic and taking the weed with you on the plan is a god awful, terrible, horrendous idea, and you will get caught... so.. uhh.. don't do it.
Posted Image

You cant really lace other drugs with weed but can lace other drugs with weed.

#6 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic

'Nuff Said

• Members
  • 6,325 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:32 PM

i wasn't being sarcastic >.<
are they gonna grab your nuts and be like "OKAY... YOU! get ass naked, BITCH"

Posted Image

-- Abraham Lincoln

#7 †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Eminent Herbalist

• Members
  • 3,540 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:37 PM

What you really gotta worry about is...

SNAKESONDAPLANE!

..lol...

Capture with your M i n d ← what you can't capture with your
He a r t

Capture with your H e a r t ← what you can't capture with your
M i n d

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The universe offers a paradox too great for the finite mind to grasp.

#8 hippieatheart

hippieatheart

vagina boob

• Members
  • 10,802 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:41 PM

i wouldn't take weed on an airplane. i'd be way to paranoid, especially going through customs, although when i flew to daytona i didn't see anybody getting checked or anything, just going through normally.
Posted Image

The universe is huge, so make love and see more stars..
even the biggest of the stars will die out,
but will always be loved in your heart if you've felt its warmth throughout your soul.. :)

#9 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic

'Nuff Said

• Members
  • 6,325 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:42 PM

Enough is ENOUGH!, I'v had it with these MOTHAFUCKEN SNAKES on this MOTHAFUCKEN PLANE. Im bout to open this fucken window.

classic.

Posted Image

-- Abraham Lincoln

#10 X Carlos

X Carlos

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:44 PM

hey X Carlos, just letting you know that these guys are being sarcastic and taking the weed with you on the plan is a god awful, terrible, horrendous idea, and you will get caught... so.. uhh.. don't do it.

how will i get caught? do they have dogs or special sensors?

#11 †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Eminent Herbalist

• Members
  • 3,540 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:44 PM

Enough is ENOUGH!, I'v had it with these MOTHAFUCKEN SNAKES on this MOTHAFUCKEN PLANE. Im bout to open this fucken window.

classic.

Haha, I want to see someone try to go through with a snake.

He a r t

M i n d

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 weedwhacker

weedwhacker

TFM Bro!

• Members
  • 3,920 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:48 PM

bah, you wont get caught, just ductape that muthafucka to your crotch, but make sure that you dont have any keys or change in your pocket. or you could try hiding it in your carry on bag. i know they go through that xray thing, but if you put like a hollow toy soldier or something in there, and stuffed your 1/8 in it, you would be fine.

#13 Iamthesumofmyparts

Iamthesumofmyparts

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:49 PM

I have taken weed on a plane it is not that big a deal the security is a joke

#14 first times

first times

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:52 PM

all this right beside you stuff is a crazy idea well for me it would be anyways i know that they would be able to see it in my eyes that i would be nervous as fuck
i know this sounds bad but the only like perfect way is rectal man but this again sounds disgusting put it in like 3 hours befor you get to the airport so you are used to the feeling if that is possible
or there is always the perfect idea of get a thing of tennis balls make a small cut in one of them put the weed in it then duck tape it from the inside put it back in the tennis ball tube with 2 other perfect tennis balls and put it on your normal lugage that goes in the lugage area

#15 DonVito

DonVito

• PipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:52 PM

what happens if you wear jeans with the metal zipper and button you cant get around that without taking your pants off can you? i would say tape it to you leg right by ur nuts and just act normal like a family vacation. if you have shit in ur pockets you just give it to them before you walk though. but i really wonder about the metal on jeans ive never been through it before.

#16 Rock Hard

Rock Hard

Hard as Rock...BABY

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:53 PM

Mate,
Buy a cake of soap...Cut in half and hollow it out...stick your weed in the hollowed out section...join the soap back together (just by adding water) and stick it in your toiletries bag.
Soap masks the smell of dope.
Easy...Let me know what you think! ;)
Posted Image
G'day...Stay Cool...:cheers:

#17 first times

first times

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:55 PM

what happens if you wear jeans with the metal zipper and button you cant get around that without taking your pants off can you? i would say tape it to you leg right by ur nuts and just act normal like a family vacation. if you have shit in ur pockets you just give it to them before you walk though. but i really wonder about the metal on jeans ive never been through it before.

there is nothing to worry about with your jeans unless the button is steel just were a copper button and you will be all good

#18 wakeboarder

wakeboarder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 09:58 PM

Umm... you're going to california. I heard they might have some weed there, perhaps you should just purchase some...?

#19 †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Eminent Herbalist

• Members
  • 3,540 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 10:09 PM

Umm... you're going to california. I heard they might have some weed there, perhaps you should just purchase some...?

Ya, cuase it's that easy to find a new hook up in a strange place.

He a r t

M i n d

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 Autentique

Autentique

wonderfabulastic

• Members
  • 9,631 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 10:13 PM

I'm in no way suggesting you do this, but a friend of mine used to do this. He would compressed a SMALL amount of weed in a red balloon tie it and put it in his mouth while he was passing security. Once in the plane he would take it out and thendo it again upon his arrival. He never had a problem with it, he told me because he wanted me to bring him some weed one time I was in NY, but that's just not my thing.
Posted Image

#21 DonVito

DonVito

• PipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 10:14 PM

if your going on vacation it sounds like your going to be with your parents or someone else. just make sure you dont stand out to be searched or anything like that. and what ive always thought that would be a good responce to "you look really nervous" is that your scared of flying on a plane or youve never flown in a big jet plane before something like that. i guess its just easier for some people to play it cool when other freak out over the simplest of things.

#22 qucr00x

qucr00x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 10:14 PM

they have marihuana sensors :lol:

"sir please step through here" ding ding ding ding "ok sir, please take off that hemp bracelet" ding ding ding ding *takes off shoes necklace clothes everything* ding dignd ding ding "sir I'm gonna have to stick my hand up your rectum if you please"

#23 StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011

• 1,509 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 11:42 PM

or there is always the perfect idea of get a thing of tennis balls make a small cut in one of them put the weed in it then duck tape it from the inside put it back in the tennis ball tube with 2 other perfect tennis balls and put it on your normal lugage that goes in the lugage area

Wow man, they are going to see that in the X-ray machine. Have you actually done that before and not gotten caught? If so you were really lucky.

I think you would be pretty safe with it strapped to your nuts. The only potential problem would be a drug dog. If they have a drug dog, you're done, because you are going to reek. They don't have drug dogs at the airport very often though.

My friend recommended one trick to me. You can rub coke alllll over a couple of one dollar bills, and have them in one of your pockets, maybe even your breast pocket. The dock will freak out about that and won't go for the weed that you have hidden in your crotch or whatever. Not really worth it though, in my opinion.

Posted Image
All You Need Is Love

#24 Autentique

Autentique

wonderfabulastic

• Members
  • 9,631 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 12:02 AM

From all the times I've travelled I've seen drug dogs at the airport 3 times that I can remember.
Posted Image

#25 bongwater89

bongwater89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 12:10 AM

^how many times have u traveled though

Posted Image
i quit smoking :]

#26 broony

broony

is internally determined

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 12,957 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 12:23 AM

WHy dont you just take a "vaction" and dont take the risk. Plus when you get back youll get ripped as fuck.

#27 Autentique

Autentique

wonderfabulastic

• Members
  • 9,631 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 12:32 AM

^how many times have u traveled though

Considering arrival and departures 21 times, BUT I have the worst memory in the world, could have been more that those 3 times and from when I was really young (2-4) Im sure I dont remember dogs.
When I was 14 I went to Miami with my dad and all that I was gonna touch the dogs because I love dogs and the guy was "Miss, do not touch the dog!"
Then I saw dogs again one of the times I went to NY and the last time I saw them was returning to Ottawa and that was the most thorough search I've seen been done with a dog. The guy made completely sure the dog smelled ALL the bags, he would ask people to put them down, it was crazy.
The other times I've seen them they are just there with the dogs and they let the dog do its thing.
Posted Image

#28 ninfan77

ninfan77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 03:59 AM

First Times: TERRIBLE ADVICE, DREADFUL. Never put anything in your checked luggage. It IS screened by hand in many airports, and in major hubs e.g. DETROIT it goes into the basement and xrayed, all of it.

Strap it to your privates, keep nothing metal in your pockets, dress nice.

#29 Jadesmom810

Jadesmom810

Lizard Queen

• Members
  • 1,755 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 07:38 AM

My sister in law takes her bagged weed and keeps it in her underwear where a "pad" might be. Her explanation to a drug smelling dog cop would be that she's on the rag.

She hasn't gotten caught yet, but if that dog did smell her I think she would!

I'm not sure how often she does it now post 9/11, but she used to do it that way all the time.
Jesus died for somebodys sins but not mine
Meltin in a pot of thieves
Wild card up my sleeve
Thick heart of stone
My sins my own
They belong to me, me -
Patti Smith

#30 Jadesmom810

Jadesmom810

Lizard Queen

• Members
  • 1,755 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 07:41 AM

Another time me and my boyfriend were flying to vegas for the new year, and he had a tiny bag of coke on him that he was planning on doing before he got on the plane. We were sitting in the airport bar having a few drinks, and the cop and his dog were walking around the area quite a few times, and he got nervous so he went and did it all in the bathroom, but we were already through security and stuff so no one would have noticed if he brought it on the plane.
Jesus died for somebodys sins but not mine
Meltin in a pot of thieves
Wild card up my sleeve
Thick heart of stone
My sins my own
They belong to me, me -
Patti Smith