39 replies to this topic

#1 guybob1000

guybob1000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 05:46 PM

Hey i have some quick questions.

1. Does Adderall show up in a standard home drug test?

2. If it does show up, how many days does it take to get out of your system?

3 Also if it does show up, would drinking a lot of water only dilute ones urine, or would it flush out more of the drug.

Thanks.

#2 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted December 10 2007 - 07:39 PM

1) Yes, as amphetamine because that's what it is d-amphetamine
2) about 3 days for the average guy.
3) Yeah drinking water really only ever dilutes urine. That's what I think anyway.

#3 Shocbomb

Shocbomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 07:12 PM

Drink lots of cranberry jucie its great for cleaning out your system. If you can get to GNC or some other supplement store buy some golden seal tea.Drink about 2 gallons 6 hours befroe the test your systum will be claen as a whistle. Thats what I used for 3 years when I was on probation every week and never got a Dirty urine. It Works wonders !

#4 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 07:55 PM

TWO GALLONS!?!??!?!??! hahahah!!!! That's so much fucking liquid!!!

Do not rely on Goldenseal. I've heard many times from many sources that it's not reliable.

Working out and drinking a lot of water is a good way to go. Proven and true =P

If it were weed, you could use the amphetamine to get it out of your system faster. Binge on it and it'd be out of your system in no time. Of course that's extreme and crazy and only in times of desperate measure. YAY SPEED!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

I'm done.

EDIT:: Come to think of it Adderall probably lasts longer than amphetamine itself, since it's an insanely long time-releasing medication, even the instant-release version. 5 days should have you out of the water but I won't guarantee.

#5 Shocbomb

Shocbomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted December 11 2007 - 08:23 PM

Dude What are you talking about please look up the facts before you post something? Saying That water is better then goden seal or some other other urine cleaning systems is crazy you really must have no idea about Drug Test ? Being on probation for 3 years I became a master at beating drug test.If I did not end up in prison for those 3 years I think the golden seal worked pretty dam good ?It also worked great for alot of my friends who were on probation and state parole ? If Drinkning just water worked for a Drug test every dam person would do it and pass. Drinking water does shit nothing all it does is lesson the Detoxing agents in your urine and they are still there. Hey If people want to just drink water for a Drug test go ahead they are going to fail 9/10. You have to buy something that cleans the walls of your bladder and water does not do that good ? If people want to pass a test there are tons of good urine cleaning agents out there, Just google Beat a urine test or something like that and tons will come up, For me Golden Seal tea worked great, The $25 I spent for it every week keep my ass out of prison !!!

#6 Deech

Deech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted January 08 2008 - 02:03 PM

go to gnc and buy pills called total eclipse there rather expensive but clean out your system in 1-2 days and u dont have to drink gallons of tea...

#7 jia

jia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted January 24 2008 - 11:08 AM

Stuff like goldenseal is detectable by the lab and then they'll flag your sample as using an adulterant to avoid detection.

#8 mr.morrison

mr.morrison

• 1,939 posts

Posted January 25 2008 - 01:22 AM

look up erowid they say single use is out in 1 day. hte home drug test i get says it can even be out within 2 hours.... ill be finding out tommorow since i just took 40mgs today and have a test tommorow. since its home tests i hope my mom gets the ones for only weed....otherwise ill be nervous as fuck
Posted Image

#9 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted January 25 2008 - 12:01 PM

I can't imagine that being out of your body in a day. I'm telling it's 3-5 days, depending on your metabolism and body and stuff. Especially since it's Dextroamphetamine salts. Dextroamphetamine has a half-life of 13 hours on average, which means in 13 hours there's still half the amount that you started with floating around in your body. With Adderall that's even longer. Like 20 hours. Because they're salts.

#10 jia

jia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted January 26 2008 - 08:46 AM

1-5 days for adderall, depending on the dose and other factors.

#11 mr.morrison

mr.morrison

• 1,939 posts

Posted January 27 2008 - 11:23 AM

well either way i lucked out. spent all day drinking water trying to dilute it since my mom doesnt believe home tests can be faked by dilution. turns out she bought for the first time a test only for weed so im straight
Posted Image

#12 Jacquelynalove

Jacquelynalove

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted January 19 2009 - 12:48 PM

Oh boy. I'll let ya'll know on wednesday if I get tested. Or maybe I wont cuz I'll be back in jail? I've also heard that sudafed can cause a false positive.. that'll be my excuse

#13 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted January 19 2009 - 12:50 PM

Oh boy. I'll let ya'll know on wednesday if I get tested. Or maybe I wont cuz I'll be back in jail? I've also heard that sudafed can cause a false positive.. that'll be my excuse

As long as you didnt take any today, and abstain until your test, chances are you will pass.

#14 Jacquelynalove

Jacquelynalove

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 08:13 AM

I didn't get tested. I do have another question though, what is the max. dose you should take? 30 mg doesn't seem to do much for me now, I almost feel no change, just a very slight one. Is it safe to take more for this reason? I ask because I work out a lot and I know my heart rate increases a lot. It usually gets up to about 185 when I work out, but I don't want to put too much strain on it. However, the adderall helps give me more stamina.

#15 lilbear

lilbear

Don't prick a raw paw!

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted January 24 2009 - 08:21 AM

I didn't get tested. I do have another question though, what is the max. dose you should take? 30 mg doesn't seem to do much for me now, I almost feel no change, just a very slight one. Is it safe to take more for this reason? I ask because I work out a lot and I know my heart rate increases a lot. It usually gets up to about 185 when I work out, but I don't want to put too much strain on it. However, the adderall helps give me more stamina.

I am glad to see you are back and not in the pokey,everything good???

#16 Jacquelynalove

Jacquelynalove

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted February 09 2009 - 10:28 AM

I am glad to see you are back and not in the pokey,everything good???

Haha! Me too! Everything is going pretty good. I'm still trying to figure out how to be happy without using drugs though, a never-ending quest. I've come to the conclusion that I have a chemical imbalance that prevents me from feeling like I should, hence all the years of using shit to balance my mood.
One day at a time.. they've started me on Zoloft. Can't wait to see if it makes a difference. :cheers2:

#17 danxdan

danxdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted June 01 2009 - 07:46 AM

yes it will show up, if you're average weight probably around 5 day.

#18 me42

me42

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted November 22 2010 - 04:34 PM

Drink lots of cranberry jucie its great for cleaning out your system. If you can get to GNC or some other supplement store buy some golden seal tea.Drink about 2 gallons 6 hours befroe the test your systum will be claen as a whistle. Thats what I used for 3 years when I was on probation every week and never got a Dirty urine. It Works wonders !

i heard the same thing about cranberry juice but instead of juice take those cranberry pills because its got everything cranberry juice does but in a stronger dosage

#19 TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd

Titanic's captain, yo!

• Members
  • 11,427 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 09:46 AM

Cranberry juice is a natural diuretic, i.e. it makes you piss more. If you don't drink the juice itself you're going to piss less simply by the fact of having less liquids in your body to expel which would kind of defeat the purpose.
Listen to Cat Power

#20 MikeVicc

MikeVicc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted November 30 2010 - 02:49 PM

I need some insight on this quick , I just took aderol this morning at 9 AM .. and what do u know , i got a 6 panel drug test tomororw at a lab around 1 PM .. And it's 6 PM now i haven't done much .. is there anything i can do to pass????

#21 TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd

Titanic's captain, yo!

• Members
  • 11,427 posts

Posted November 30 2010 - 02:51 PM

Drink a lot of liquids and pray.
Listen to Cat Power

#22 destrokk

destrokk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted January 18 2011 - 10:55 PM

adderall can be out of your system in one day if your not a frequent user, i wouldnt worry about it but it is a amphetamine so they are definetly testing for it

#23 sylphid

sylphid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted January 21 2011 - 07:04 AM

+ve for AMP every time. Test is accurate. You're taking straight amphetamine.

Most panels don't test for maskers, only sporting ones normally, sometimes expensive panels. Furosemide if you can get away with it, caffeine and a gram of vit C a day if you can't with 1L of water drank every 30 minutes, no salt or sodium (including bread products), you'll spend half the day in the toilet. Add a watered down isotonic drink (1 part drink to 5 parts water) once a day. Split the vit C tablets across the day evenly. Will halve your clearance time.

#24 Sabres143

Sabres143

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted February 05 2011 - 07:10 PM

I took 10mg adderall at 4pm and then the other half around 5:30. then around 6 i got pulled for a random drug test at work. how long before the adderall is detected in the urine. i took the test about 3-4 hours after i took the adderall. and it was my first 1 ever. figures my luck right?!! any answers.

#25 pharfromit

pharfromit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted February 07 2011 - 07:29 AM

i've passed while on it before, but i've also failed with one day off(only to pass later because it was an Rx). Usually I pass with one day off and drinking liquid. 60-90 mg a day is common for me.

#26 Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide

• 2,299 posts

Posted February 09 2011 - 06:25 PM

If it were weed, you could use the amphetamine to get it out of your system faster. Binge on it and it'd be out of your system in no time. Of course that's extreme and crazy and only in times of desperate measure. YAY SPEED!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

now what's the mechanism in that? sounds too odd to be true.

and, then you'd just have amphetamine showing up rather than weed, and unless you're prescribed it that is more stigmatized.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#27 luckylillauren

luckylillauren

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted September 13 2011 - 02:38 PM

I have read for hours about adderall and it's consistency, effects, duration, etc. and I am terrified to take my urine test tomorrow. I haven't taken an adderall in years and I took 30 mg at 3 p.m. and another at 5 p.m. this past Mon. I was called this afternoon to test tomorrow by 4 p.m.. Custody of my children is at stake! Is there nothing that I can do to counter this ridiculous screwup??

#28 luckylillauren

luckylillauren

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted September 13 2011 - 02:45 PM

Is there a fitness body weight calculator to tell me if I will have 1000 ng/ml or 500 ng/ml? I am 5'6 and 100 lbs. I am very physically fit and have only %7 body fat. I skateboard, play outside with my kids, and stretch daily so I sweat a good bit. Man am I ever sweating now!!

#29 I am Rooney

I am Rooney

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted September 13 2011 - 02:59 PM

strap one of those fake dicks with clean piss in it to yourself :D

#30 luckylillauren

luckylillauren

• New Members
  • 3 posts