how to make opiates last longer

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by trojanman22, Dec 9, 2007.

1. trojanman22

trojanman22 Member

How do you make opiates effects last longer? For example I have to be scarce for like 3 days and I only have 8 norcos and I usually pop 2 around 2 or three times in a day. Is there anything you can do to make the effects last like 4-6hrs. vs 2-4 hrs.? Advice Anyone?

2. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

eat food or have a glass of milk to slow the absorbtion of it? it will be weaker but itll last longer

3. Oxy

Oxy Member

4. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

I've sampled every opiate, ingested them every way possible and found out through much pleasurable research that:

4 oz. Tussionex, administered orally is the best. Each teaspoon (5 ml) contains 10mg hydrocodone, time released (yeah, believe it or not, hydrocodone), and 2 mg chlorphenerimine, an opiate potentiator. The euphoria is intense and lasts a full 24 hours.

5. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

thats not how to make an opiate buzz last longer, thats just brand of opiate that you say lasts long

6. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

It's a long buzz, the med comes complete with a potentiator, what more could you want? Take a Prevacid, multi-vitamin, sublingual B-12 and Slo-Mag if you so desire.

Check out Oxy's link in post #3. It's very good.

7. Prea

Prea Member

Not to get too preachy, but I sure hope that you're using those for medical purposes. Opiates can be responsibly taken recreationally, but everyday is definitely a bad road to go down.

Anyways, to answer your question. I find the best way is too eat some food, take the opiates orally around an hour later, and smoke bud shortly after ingesting them. Also, throwing grapefruit juice in the mix could probably help.