7 replies to this topic

#1 crummyrummy

crummyrummy

Brew Your Own Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,653 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 02:41 PM

Skip has decided our "poster above you threads" deserve their own forum, so I will be moving many/most/all of these threads over to the Forum Games. Please continue to play, but start all future threads over their.
Thanks,
crummy

If you watch Thelma and Louise backwards, it's about two women with a flying car who slowly realize their place is in the kitchen

CrummyRummy's Bar and Grill

#2 stinkfoot

stinkfoot

truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,674 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 04:52 PM

Skip has decided our "poster above you threads" deserve their own forum, so I will be moving many/most/all of these threads over to the Forum Games. Please continue to play, but start all future threads over their.
Thanks,
crummy

Don't you mean, start all future game threads there?

Anyhow, thanks for the heads-up boss!
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” -Robert McCloskey

#3 crummyrummy

crummyrummy

Brew Your Own Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,653 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 06:30 PM

Don't you mean, start all future game threads there?

Anyhow, thanks for the heads-up boss!

hmmm.....to edit, or not to edit..........

If you watch Thelma and Louise backwards, it's about two women with a flying car who slowly realize their place is in the kitchen

#4 stinkfoot

stinkfoot

truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,674 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 09:01 PM

hmmm.....to edit, or not to edit..........

I could edit for you of course but I think it's more fun worded as is.... since the forum is pure bull why not its stickies also be at least somewhat bull?
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” -Robert McCloskey

#5 crummyrummy

crummyrummy

Brew Your Own Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,653 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 09:56 PM

I prefer it with all its quirks

#6 stinkfoot

stinkfoot

truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,674 posts

Posted December 09 2007 - 10:37 AM

I prefer it with all its quirks

Yes I agree... they give it its special charm.

#7 10000 lighr years

10000 lighr years

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted May 25 2008 - 07:07 PM

well i think old Frank he a had somethin there,,but me i degress,,i am only a 3rd grader and Frank,,like man he was a 4th grader...

Yes I agree... they give it its special charm.

#8 Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan

Travel lover

• PipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts
  • LocationS. America somewhere

Posted April 28 2009 - 01:41 AM

well i think old Frank he a had somethin there,,but me i degress,,i am only a 3rd grader and Frank,,like man he was a 4th grader...

?

I know this is a relaxed atmosphere, but please, exert an ounce of effort in making yourself understood!

1zp476d.gif...

Click to shop at FS Books