best way to smoke or use hash oil, specifically BUTANE HASH
Posted December 05 2007 - 08:06 PM
Posted December 05 2007 - 11:35 PM
the only way i can think to wrap it up is maybe like them little tiny zip gram baggies. or if you cant get them you can try to wrap each piece in plastic and then wrap that in a small piece of aluminum foil. as long as it doesnt get to hot it shouldnt stick to whatever you put it in.
Posted December 10 2007 - 05:50 PM
Things You Will Need:
1. lightbulb that is see-thru(no white powder inside) and at least 60 watts, pref. 100+
2. knife, pref. no teeth
3. screwdriver, or anything w/ a long, skinny neck
4. toenail file, but not necessary
5. soda bottle cap, or any cap that will fit over the lightbulb threads
- Take the knife, and push it gently into the metal, just where the threads start and cut the metal coney part right off. It seems much harder than it is, as the metal is VERY thin. Make sure to keep the threads, too!!
- There is a small well of glass. Take the screwdriver, or other tool you mighta found, and break it! Use your imagination. You want to take out all the extra glass in there. You might want to shake it out and even rinse it out after to be sure to remove all the glass...don't want THAT in your lungs.
- Take your file and break away all the extra glass inside until you are left with a sort of hard, foam-like material. You can leave that in.
- Flatten the metal with the knife so that you don't cut yourself later.
- Poke two straw-sized holes into the bottle cap. One will hold the straw, the other will be the carb. Go ahead and screw it onto the lightbulb.
- TA-DA! You have just made the easiest, most effecient, and healthier way to smoke concentrates =)) Just put your BHO inside, put a lighter a couple inches away, hold the carb, and watch the smoke fill and not escape =P
- Enjoy your medication.
Posted January 03 2008 - 02:39 PM
and after dip your smoke in it:)
The sun sees her dried, The birds hover high, I'd stifle a cry, The birds hover high, She moans with a sigh.
Posted April 17 2009 - 04:41 PM