best way to smoke or use hash oil, specifically BUTANE HASH

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by bluntman88, Dec 5, 2007.

1. bluntman88

bluntman88 Member

came up on about 11 grams of butane hash. trying to sell it but what is the best way to handle this sticky shit? we cut out some with a knife to sell already, worked out but it was touch. its chillin in the freezer now but should i just keep cuttin it with a plain knife to sell? best way to smoke? easiest way to smoke? edibles?

2. DonVito

DonVito Senior Member

ive only made BHO(Butane Hash Oil) a couple times so far and ive just mixed it in with some weed. i would say if you have that much to just freeze it then cut it into like gram or half gram chunks. the stuff that i made was some pretty potent shit and i think it tastes better then regular hash. freezing it should really thicken it up.

the only way i can think to wrap it up is maybe like them little tiny zip gram baggies. or if you cant get them you can try to wrap each piece in plastic and then wrap that in a small piece of aluminum foil. as long as it doesnt get to hot it shouldnt stick to whatever you put it in.

3. basher519

basher519 Member

IMO, the best way to smoke ANY type of concentrate is to use a lightbulb. Whole process takes about 2-5 mins depending on how..medicated you are at the time =) So doesn't take too long to sit down and just do.

Things You Will Need:

1. lightbulb that is see-thru(no white powder inside) and at least 60 watts, pref. 100+
    2. knife, pref. no teeth
    3. screwdriver, or anything w/ a long, skinny neck
    4. toenail file, but not necessary
    5. soda bottle cap, or any cap that will fit over the lightbulb threads
    6. straw

Directions:

1. Take the knife, and push it gently into the metal, just where the threads start and cut the metal coney part right off. It seems much harder than it is, as the metal is VERY thin. Make sure to keep the threads, too!!
    2. There is a small well of glass. Take the screwdriver, or other tool you mighta found, and break it! Use your imagination. You want to take out all the extra glass in there. You might want to shake it out and even rinse it out after to be sure to remove all the glass...don't want THAT in your lungs.
    3. Take your file and break away all the extra glass inside until you are left with a sort of hard, foam-like material. You can leave that in.
    4. Flatten the metal with the knife so that you don't cut yourself later.
    5. Poke two straw-sized holes into the bottle cap. One will hold the straw, the other will be the carb. Go ahead and screw it onto the lightbulb.
    6. TA-DA! You have just made the easiest, most effecient, and healthier way to smoke concentrates =)) Just put your BHO inside, put a lighter a couple inches away, hold the carb, and watch the smoke fill and not escape =P
    7. Enjoy your medication.
    peace,
    basher

4. MindManifestation

MindManifestation Member

I just mix it with tobacco and roll it in a joint.

5. E-Rocc

E-Rocc Banned

I found a damn good way to smoke the stuff.. Take a guitar string turn it upside down so that theres the thin end you use to scoop out the oil, then let it run down the string, make sure you dont get it on the wound part, but then turn it down and poke it on a hot knife, and when it hits the knife, suck it threw a straw..

and after dip your smoke in it:)

6. norcaloilman

norcaloilman Guest

OK, I've read all the ways people say to smoke butane extraction hash/honey oil. First off, it is oil, so keep it in little glass bottles that you can get at a head shop or health food store. Lightbulbs, guitar strings, foil, rolling paper...what? How do you just smoke it at a party or at a club? Well follow this link and you will see the old school way I have been doing it since the 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdUJ5EBMAg