Photo
- - - - -

Whats the difference between regular e, double, and triple stacks?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 gorilla biscuit

gorilla biscuit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 05:12 PM

Whats the difference between regular e, double, and triple stacks?
Posted Image

#2 maddhatter

maddhatter

• 1,340 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 05:17 PM

it means that it's either 2 or 3 times more potent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's money? A man is a success

if he gets up in the morning

and goes to bed at night and in

between does what he wants to do

#3 NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend

• 1,055 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 05:30 PM

in my experience, it rarely actually means double or triple, usually like 30-50% more. in my area, you dont get single or double stacks.

#4 trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy

Heat Bag

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 05:40 PM

its a marketing ploy to sell them. People say triple stacked pills will have three times the regular dose, but really its usually just a bunch more binders and fillers and not anymore MDMA
note: everything I have said, or will say on this forum about anything illegal is not true and are all just stories purley for entertainment.

#5 Shocbomb

Shocbomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 07:39 PM

trailerparkboy is pretty much right form what I have seen. Most dealers use this bull shit line to make more money on a regular hit of X. In all my years of buying,taking and dealing X I have only seen real double and tripple stacked pills a hand full of times. 99% of the time its total Bull shit !!!! The last pill that I remember hear in New York City that was a real Double stack had a WU Tang Clan symbol the W on bolth sides of the pill. And that was back in 2002.

#6 Stiney

Stiney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 12:25 PM

Have to agree with trailerparkboy (fucking love that show), it means nothing, for one the phrase is only used in America and at a guess less than 1% of ecstacy pills sold in america are actually produced in America, they come from eastern europe mainly and a few make thier way from the middle east and china, but mainly eastern europe, so if the producers don't talk about double/triple stacked then its meaningless, they only get labled with being stacked when some goon that wants to sell them to you gets his hands on them. Also chances are the person you are buying them off has about as much idea whats in the pills as your neighbours pet cat does. Its all bullshit basically.
...... some people who were punished entirely too much for what they did. ... They remain in my mind, and the enemy will never be forgiven. The "enemy" was their mistake in playing. Let them all play again, in some other way, and let them be happy.

#7 Trips509

Trips509

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 05:56 PM

Yep it's just bullshit. What people do around here is if they have some pills the are weak, they try to sell them as double or triple stacked to try to lure people into buying them. So around here it is known the "double" or "tripled" stacked pills are usuelly weaker than pills sold as single stacked.

#8 RockINPills

RockINPills

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 01:36 PM

I beg to differ.
i took this advice the first time i heard of triple double..
took 4, like i would single stacked.

And basically went crazy for 9hours..
which would take 9single stacks to do to me..
BUT IT TOTALLY DEPENDS ON THE PILL!!!

good way to see is crush it into powder, and based on how thick the powder is, will give u a good idea on how pure of mdma it is. the thicker it is, the more its laced.
In my personal experiences anyways.

#9 Stiney

Stiney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 04:40 PM

good way to see is crush it into powder, and based on how thick the powder is, will give u a good idea on how pure of mdma it is. the thicker it is, the more its laced.

I don't like disagreeing with people just for the sake of it but please no one take that seriously.
...... some people who were punished entirely too much for what they did. ... They remain in my mind, and the enemy will never be forgiven. The "enemy" was their mistake in playing. Let them all play again, in some other way, and let them be happy.

#10 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted December 03 2007 - 09:31 PM

double stack, triple stack its just dealer nonsense to try and make what they got seem better or 'more potent' but they are all the same, its all about whats inside...

#11 shiver

shiver

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted December 04 2007 - 08:20 PM

I beg to differ.
i took this advice the first time i heard of triple double..
took 4, like i would single stacked.

And basically went crazy for 9hours..
which would take 9single stacks to do to me..
BUT IT TOTALLY DEPENDS ON THE PILL!!!

In my personal experiences anyways.

Im sorry for the flame, but youre an idiot.
First of all, pill dealers want to make money, they usually dont even know what is in their pills. So dont count on them to tell you whats in them, I recommend buying a test kit, and reading up on ecstasy literature. If you dont know where to buy a test kit, here:
http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/
Triple and double stacked means that there is ALLEGEDLY double or triple the amount of MDMA in the pill, which doesnt make much sense because a common MDMA dose for full effects is anywhere in the range from 100-120mgs. if you doubled or even tripled an MDMA dose, that would probably lead to a trip to the hospital. Ive also heard from a retarded dealer that triple stacked means that there is ALLEGEDLY 3 layers of MDMA in a pill, which is more bullshit because to make a pill, you need to mix the active ingredient(MDMA) with the necesary fillers and binders which are necessary for the pill to hold its shape as a pill. A common binder in GOOD ecstasy pills is Vitamin b12, it acts as both a filler and a binder.

#12 MIZZCHEWY

MIZZCHEWY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted December 05 2007 - 04:23 PM

Yep it's just bullshit. What people do around here is if they have some pills the are weak, they try to sell them as double or triple stacked to try to lure people into buying them. So around here it is known the "double" or "tripled" stacked pills are usuelly weaker than pills sold as single stacked.

same thing here in georgia too. The best pills are usually the ones that ARENT double or triple stacked. And if you wanna get some weak pills they will usually be double or triple. So hard to tell whats good nowadays.

#13 Autentique

Autentique

wonderfabulastic

• Members
  • 9,631 posts

Posted December 05 2007 - 11:17 PM

its a marketing ploy to sell them.

Yeap and they are usually pretty crappy pills,
Posted Image

#14 Autentique

Autentique

wonderfabulastic

• Members
  • 9,631 posts

Posted December 05 2007 - 11:18 PM

same thing here in georgia too. The best pills are usually the ones that ARENT double or triple stacked.

Same in DR
Posted Image

#15 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted December 13 2007 - 10:56 PM

Double and triple stacks are often a lot stronger than normal pills. Be careful with the advice in this thread.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#16 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted December 14 2007 - 06:19 AM

it means that it's either 2 or 3 times more potent.

sorry man but youre mistaken.

In all reality it doesnt mean shit. Techniquely though, doubles weigh out to .2 on a scale and triples weigh to .3. Like i said, this is void...doesnt say anything about quality. Manufactures use this for marketing. Best bean i ever had was a double stack. Plus nowadays, people just throw the word triple stack into anything even if it weighs .2 just to sell the pill.

And to the above poster...thats not correct, the size of the pill has nothing to do with quality. Most triple stacks ive had have been substantially worse than doubles. Maybe you should be careful about the advice :-D

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs

#17 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted December 14 2007 - 09:31 PM

Myke...there are no garaunteed standards for weight on an X pill. The best I ever had were .87 grams each. We didn't even call them double stacks, much less 8 stacks or whatever.

Listen, no offense but I ate my first pill before you were even born. How many X manufacturers have you known? How many states have you purchased in?

It's all relative bro. There are double stacks that are twice as strong. There are triple stacks that are 3 times as strong. You just haven't had any yet. Although you did admit that your best bean was a double stack. My bet is that double stack was a real double stack.

I agree with you that most of the time it's total BS. But we can't swear that to some noobie and then have him go eat far too much, ya know what I mean?

When I said be careful with the advice in this thread, I meant to warn the noobies to the drug that there is such a thing as a legit double or even triple stack, however rare.

Peace man.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#18 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted December 15 2007 - 04:04 PM

if you've ever seen double and triples next to each other, the triples are noticably larger. And if you're using that approach, no one on the earth knows how much MDMA is in a pill except the manufacturer, there for no one but the chemist knows if its a double or a triple. Not you or any testing kit can tell you the exact mdma content...and i doubt anyone knows pill manufactures personally.

In a perfect world, triple stacks should be alot more potent than doubles simply because they can hold more....but that's assuming that manufactures put pure MDMA in fair ratio's in each bean....which they hardly ever do anymore.

To be honest, you should still be careful with any pill you eat. But any time someone says Xbean is better than Ybean because it's a triple stack is full of it. But many people who say that arnt old school ravers concerned about the quality of your roll...alot of times its a dealer trying to make a profit you know? Two of even the most potent beans isn't going to be "too" much. I doubt there are many pills out there with higher than 100mgs of mdma in them. In the states, 50mgs per pill is the best we get...sometimes more...not lately though. I have friends who shove down 500mgs without a second thought...not smart, but the body can handle more MDMA than alot of people think. Im not saying that real doubles in triples in regards too quality dont exist, im just syaing nowadays it's not sometihig that really means much because so many people lie about it.

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs

#19 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted December 15 2007 - 04:11 PM

sorry i skipped over the part where you said youve known manufactures hahaha

my bad...ignore my post

Maybe in the glory days back when you ate beans double and triple spoke to quality...but those days are long gone where im from.

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs

#20 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted December 15 2007 - 04:30 PM

sorry i skipped over the part where you said youve known manufactures hahaha

my bad...ignore my post

Maybe in the glory days back when you ate beans double and triple spoke to quality...but those days are long gone where im from.

Yeah, I agree with you. By in large most of the double, triple stack talk now-a-days is BS. Some of it was 10 years ago too. You're pretty much right on the money. :)

The guys that I knew both went down and have served their time. I haven't seen either of them in over a decade. I heard through that grapevine that they both went legit.

#21 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted December 16 2007 - 12:37 PM

The states need a clandestine MDMA lab...a legit clandestine mdma lab that pumps out legit pills. It pisses me off that i missed the utopian days of ecstasy where you only had a "1/10" chance of getting a bunk bean. Back when ecstasy was about the experience and not the money. It's become such a fucking novelty, it pisses me off. So many people have no idea what good E is even like because they have only been exposed to weak meth bombs or analogues in disguise. For instance..whenever someone says that they tried E...and wasnt too impressed...it's my guarentee that the pills were bad.

The way i look at it, if you dont come out of a roll saying to yourself "holy fuck that was the greatest shit ever...i want to do that every second of every day until my bones wither to dust"...than the beans wern't that good.

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs

#22 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted December 16 2007 - 06:09 PM

Lmao :)

#23 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted December 17 2007 - 09:06 AM

am i right though? i mean cmon...how can you not enjoy rolling...

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs

#24 jmdma

jmdma

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted December 22 2007 - 05:14 PM

orund are way the "double barrels" are abit stronger than your avarge pill

#25 psycopill

psycopill

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted February 19 2010 - 05:20 PM

Let me tell you. I was 18 when I took my first one and it was a molly. that was back in 2000. It was ok. I just did it to experiment and didn't know really what to look for or what to expect. i can't describe how it felt. Now I live in Cali and started getting them within the last four years every now and then and I understand what it's for. People do it recreationally just to be cool. " oh man I'm gonna get some E and get fucked up!" That's the wrong way to go and that is why you are getting shit pills most of the time. I was like that when I first started buying them over here and it got old pretty quick, so now it's a once in a while thing.

See, over here there are places to go chill where the atmosphere is fukkin amazing!! The underground house DJ's settin the mood, the people sending off amazing vibes and energy and there isn't 3000 fukkin people there. just a small chill place where everyone knows everyone and the best fukkin pills you can come across nowadays!! Like i said earlier, I was just using to use them til one time I took some brown louis vuittons from mexico.

I was at my favorite club in the world and I took one and carried on not trying to think about the pill I just took. then after a while I started to feel good inside, the music sent me to "another world," and then I could hear both dj's playing two different things, but they went together in harmony. On top of that, the energy flow from everyone around really opened up my mind as I let go. I cannot explain the things that I saw in my mind. Not hallucinations, but TRUTH in everything. I truly felt like ONE with everyone and everything. And it was amazing to understand that no matter how different we are, we are all the same and we are all connected, person to person as well as person to animal to tree, to LIFE. If you really want a connection and an education and a wonderful experience, take some time off from the "real world" as we are taught to know it and truly experience the "REAL WORLD" and life as it was meant to be and come to cali for a visit. I promise you will have a new respect for the meaning of LIFE!!

That's just my experience. I can sit here and talk about Life and understanding human and nature for days and days, but I won't do that.

To sum this up, if you want good pills, you are looking in all the wrong places! See, the outsiders get the "snickel fritz," You gotta find your place and other people who understand life and nature the way it should be to get what you are searching for and that is an unforgettable experience. You will know when you find it, because you can't explain it. In order for someone to understand what you mean, they have to have been there themselves and even then, there is no need for words because you are one and you understand each other without even saying a thing!!

#26 Coreyhill

Coreyhill

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted June 16 2010 - 11:40 PM

I just wanted to say to Myke and Salmon, that I'm not even that old and where Im at I been gettin legit quad stack G's up ho's down. I did sum research and found out that the baby blue ones are originating from the New York area. Pretty neat how far a tiny bean can travel. The last one's I bought, the man told me they were 5 stacks; although I was rollin hard from just one, I cant say whether I completely believed him. Ever heard of 5's salmon, psycopill?

#27 autumnbreeze

autumnbreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted June 16 2010 - 11:56 PM

Honestly psycopill, your incredible experience there sounds like an mdma/2c-i combo more than it does straight molly. Not saying it wasn't molly, just sounds like an amazing experience, for molly. I've had a couple truly amazing experiences with mdma, but they were really at the start of my use of the chemical.

#28 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 15,958 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 17 2010 - 12:24 AM

I agree with autmnbreeze in that you probably didn't get molly (MDMA) it sounds more like sass (mda) to me. Often these nicknames are used interchangably but I'm just using them as such to help you differentiate. Whovever said they were rolling for like 9 hrs. Mda is probably what you got too.
Posted Image

#29 autumnbreeze

autumnbreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted June 17 2010 - 03:59 AM

Sass is also a distinct possibility, yes. Good point Bedlam.