Whats the difference between regular e, double, and triple stacks?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by gorilla biscuit, Nov 29, 2007.

1. gorilla biscuit

gorilla biscuit Member

Whats the difference between regular e, double, and triple stacks?

2. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

it means that it's either 2 or 3 times more potent.

3. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

in my experience, it rarely actually means double or triple, usually like 30-50% more. in my area, you dont get single or double stacks.

4. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

its a marketing ploy to sell them. People say triple stacked pills will have three times the regular dose, but really its usually just a bunch more binders and fillers and not anymore MDMA

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

trailerparkboy is pretty much right form what I have seen. Most dealers use this bull shit line to make more money on a regular hit of X. In all my years of buying,taking and dealing X I have only seen real double and tripple stacked pills a hand full of times. 99% of the time its total Bull shit !!!! The last pill that I remember hear in New York City that was a real Double stack had a WU Tang Clan symbol the W on bolth sides of the pill. And that was back in 2002.

6. Stiney

Stiney Member

Have to agree with trailerparkboy (fucking love that show), it means nothing, for one the phrase is only used in America and at a guess less than 1% of ecstacy pills sold in america are actually produced in America, they come from eastern europe mainly and a few make thier way from the middle east and china, but mainly eastern europe, so if the producers don't talk about double/triple stacked then its meaningless, they only get labled with being stacked when some goon that wants to sell them to you gets his hands on them. Also chances are the person you are buying them off has about as much idea whats in the pills as your neighbours pet cat does. Its all bullshit basically.

7. Trips509

Trips509 Member

Yep it's just bullshit. What people do around here is if they have some pills the are weak, they try to sell them as double or triple stacked to try to lure people into buying them. So around here it is known the "double" or "tripled" stacked pills are usuelly weaker than pills sold as single stacked.

8. RockINPills

RockINPills Member

I beg to differ.
    i took this advice the first time i heard of triple double..
    took 4, like i would single stacked.

And basically went crazy for 9hours..
    which would take 9single stacks to do to me..
    BUT IT TOTALLY DEPENDS ON THE PILL!!!

good way to see is crush it into powder, and based on how thick the powder is, will give u a good idea on how pure of mdma it is. the thicker it is, the more its laced.
    In my personal experiences anyways.

9. Stiney

Stiney Member

I don't like disagreeing with people just for the sake of it but please no one take that seriously.

10. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

double stack, triple stack its just dealer nonsense to try and make what they got seem better or 'more potent' but they are all the same, its all about whats inside...

11. shiver

shiver Member

Im sorry for the flame, but youre an idiot.
    First of all, pill dealers want to make money, they usually dont even know what is in their pills. So dont count on them to tell you whats in them, I recommend buying a test kit, and reading up on ecstasy literature. If you dont know where to buy a test kit, here:
    http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/
    Triple and double stacked means that there is ALLEGEDLY double or triple the amount of MDMA in the pill, which doesnt make much sense because a common MDMA dose for full effects is anywhere in the range from 100-120mgs. if you doubled or even tripled an MDMA dose, that would probably lead to a trip to the hospital. Ive also heard from a retarded dealer that triple stacked means that there is ALLEGEDLY 3 layers of MDMA in a pill, which is more bullshit because to make a pill, you need to mix the active ingredient(MDMA) with the necesary fillers and binders which are necessary for the pill to hold its shape as a pill. A common binder in GOOD ecstasy pills is Vitamin b12, it acts as both a filler and a binder.

12. MIZZCHEWY

MIZZCHEWY Member

same thing here in georgia too. The best pills are usually the ones that ARENT double or triple stacked. And if you wanna get some weak pills they will usually be double or triple. So hard to tell whats good nowadays.

13. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Yeap and they are usually pretty crappy pills,

14. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Same in DR

15. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Double and triple stacks are often a lot stronger than normal pills. Be careful with the advice in this thread.

16. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

sorry man but youre mistaken.

In all reality it doesnt mean shit. Techniquely though, doubles weigh out to .2 on a scale and triples weigh to .3. Like i said, this is void...doesnt say anything about quality. Manufactures use this for marketing. Best bean i ever had was a double stack. Plus nowadays, people just throw the word triple stack into anything even if it weighs .2 just to sell the pill.

And to the above poster...thats not correct, the size of the pill has nothing to do with quality. Most triple stacks ive had have been substantially worse than doubles. Maybe you should be careful about the advice :-D

17. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Myke...there are no garaunteed standards for weight on an X pill. The best I ever had were .87 grams each. We didn't even call them double stacks, much less 8 stacks or whatever.

Listen, no offense but I ate my first pill before you were even born. How many X manufacturers have you known? How many states have you purchased in?

It's all relative bro. There are double stacks that are twice as strong. There are triple stacks that are 3 times as strong. You just haven't had any yet. Although you did admit that your best bean was a double stack. My bet is that double stack was a real double stack.

I agree with you that most of the time it's total BS. But we can't swear that to some noobie and then have him go eat far too much, ya know what I mean?

When I said be careful with the advice in this thread, I meant to warn the noobies to the drug that there is such a thing as a legit double or even triple stack, however rare.

Peace man.

18. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

if you've ever seen double and triples next to each other, the triples are noticably larger. And if you're using that approach, no one on the earth knows how much MDMA is in a pill except the manufacturer, there for no one but the chemist knows if its a double or a triple. Not you or any testing kit can tell you the exact mdma content...and i doubt anyone knows pill manufactures personally.

In a perfect world, triple stacks should be alot more potent than doubles simply because they can hold more....but that's assuming that manufactures put pure MDMA in fair ratio's in each bean....which they hardly ever do anymore.

To be honest, you should still be careful with any pill you eat. But any time someone says Xbean is better than Ybean because it's a triple stack is full of it. But many people who say that arnt old school ravers concerned about the quality of your roll...alot of times its a dealer trying to make a profit you know? Two of even the most potent beans isn't going to be "too" much. I doubt there are many pills out there with higher than 100mgs of mdma in them. In the states, 50mgs per pill is the best we get...sometimes more...not lately though. I have friends who shove down 500mgs without a second thought...not smart, but the body can handle more MDMA than alot of people think. Im not saying that real doubles in triples in regards too quality dont exist, im just syaing nowadays it's not sometihig that really means much because so many people lie about it.

19. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

sorry i skipped over the part where you said youve known manufactures hahaha

my bad...ignore my post

Maybe in the glory days back when you ate beans double and triple spoke to quality...but those days are long gone where im from.

20. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Yeah, I agree with you. By in large most of the double, triple stack talk now-a-days is BS. Some of it was 10 years ago too. You're pretty much right on the money. :)

The guys that I knew both went down and have served their time. I haven't seen either of them in over a decade. I heard through that grapevine that they both went legit.