Welconal, Diconal, dipipanone, "pinkies"

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by crankheart, Nov 29, 2007.

1. crankheart

crankheart Member

has anyone every tried this? if theres anyone on here from south africa or england you probably know what im talking about while my peeps from US mutha-fuckin-A have no idea (unless your a drug geek like me) what it is.

if you have tried it please leave an expierence and your thoughts on it.

2. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

um why dont u tell us...

3. crankheart

crankheart Member

why dont i tell you what? all i know is that it is a narcotic pain killer and it is not available in the USA. and apparntly shooting it makes your veins glass like because of the binders in the pill.

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Dipipanone is the the opiate in Diconal. Diconal is a mix of Dipipanone and Cyclizine (antihistiamine). dipipanone belongs to the class of opiates called the 3-diphenyl heptanones. It closely resembles methadone, the only structural difference being the N,N-dimethyl moiety of methadone being replaced with a piperidine ring. It's usage is now officially discouraged because of the abuse risk. The combination with cyclizine lends a very strong rush if the drug is injected. During the late 1970s to early 1980s in the UK, a whole spate of deaths were blamed on this preparation. As supplies became unavailable, opiate users would mix crushed methadone tablets with crushed Valoid (a cyclizine containing antihistamine) tablets in an attempt to replecate the affect of dipipanone. I don't think it even used anymore. I would love to try Dipipanone myself tho, unfortantly I will probably never see this substance...and fuckin retards who inject Diconal are just stoopid cuz its not good.

5. crankheart

crankheart Member

good information, thank you very much. in your researching, did you read anywhere about what the rush is like? is it better than dope?

6. gyrocheck

gyrocheck Guest

I tried Welconal in the late 70 in Belgium. Actually I was looking for the name of its active component because I had to have an injection and the doc asked me how come that I don't have veins anymore. It was certainly one of the biggest flash I had but also it made you loose your brains for a while a bit like with datura the worse is that it makes you talk, I remember once I ate the pills as I couldn't shoot it anymore and I knew that in a few minutes I was going to be blown appart but still I could prevent myself from talking with our janitor and I could see on her face that i was telling non sense like ; my dog missed the plane so i had to call a plumber to see what was in my mailbox...huh I have a car did you see the cloud above and so on, it was even more crazy than that. another day I was walking in the middle of the main street in Brussels and some guys tried to pull me back to the pavement but of no avail: I HAD to walk in the middle the street with the cars horning behind me, I didn't care at all. another thing with Welconal, when you are very stoned your knees bend and you can stay like that for hours, once I saw a friend of mine with his knees bended under the rain saoked wet, I stayed under the rain for hours without noticing. Eventually the medical authorities in Belgium have banned Welconal from pharmacy.