Females - Do you like the feel of a cut or uncut penis inside you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Cutted, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Love Daisy - great answer. The poll is closed, so there is no need to continue to put it up front, unless the uncut "gliders" go on about how great it feels (for them at least, not their girlfriends). My girlfriend favors cut guys, and does not mind discussing how it feels inside her.

I am not "obsessed with my circumcision" - I just can't let uncut guys who crow on the internet about how they are "not mutilated", and have so much better sex than a cut guy does, go unanswered. It is all a crock.

2. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I am uncut. My wife tells me she can feel my foreskin slipping in and out while we fuck, and that gives it an added extra pleasure.

My wife has also fucked with several guys who are cut and she says she can definitely tell if he is cut, even if she doesn't see his cock first.

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

The women I have been with (many of whom have had both cut and uncut lovers) prefer the feel of the coronal ridge frictioning across the vagina walls on the inthrust and outthrust during intercourse to the feel of the foreskin slipping back over the glans on the outthrust. This slipping over the glans may be more pleasurable for the guy, as it recreates inside the vagina the feel of masturbating one's uncut penis, but this is a guy thing.

4. phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 Member

I am un cut the head is normal but the rest is thick long and strong cock . 8.5 and girthy.

5. phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 Member

also my cumshot r 2nd to none 7-8 streams of thick goo.

6. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Bumped to deal with Cloud 7's b.s.

7. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I've always had better sex with natural guys.

8. NaH2O

NaH2O Member

Guy here. I was cut at birth but a year and a half ago started to 'restore' my foreskin. This is accomplished by a number of different methods but are all based on the fact that skin under tension grows (kinda like large gauge ear piercings...or skin burn victims tissue growth). For those who are cut, you really don't know what you're missing. The sensitivity of the glans is amazing! To explain it to american women who often have never seen an uncut penis and think eww or gross as I've heard. Just imagine your clitoral hood removed and it constantly rubbing on your underwear or pants all day long. It'll get desensitized over time, just as the circumcized penis does.

There is also no scientifically conclusive evidence that having a foreskin makes you contract std's more than a cut penis. For every study that makes that claim, there's another refuting it. Also, even if there's a risk of std's would you cut off your arm because there was a 'risk' of getting cancer in it? An extreme example but you get my point.

9. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

i'd say you are obsessed from what i've seen on this board. and don't you realize that the uncut guys are the ones on the defensive? it's so ironic that they get treated like the weird ones, when they're exactly the way nature intended. no man should ever feel he has to defend his right to be natural, no parent should ever have to defend their right not to mutilate their infant.

10. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I completely agree, uncut look really good. Personally it isn't fair to the child to be circumcised at birth. Shouldn't your son have the choice to have his cock how he wants it, not how his lame father wants it. Also if the guy is cleaning his foreskin on a regular basis and is having protected sex, STD not happening. It is the same for circumcised.

Tiffany

11. Chinafun

Chinafun Member

I am uncut and my foreskin does not roll back. It stays were it is.

12. LastC5

LastC5 Member

13. marriedlady

marriedlady Guest

It feels better than cut. Not just during sex but I know that it feels better for the guys too. I have been with both and everytime with an uncut man was sooo much better feeling. I hope that it isnt just fore plessurable for me.

14. Doc. Ellan Grey

Doc. Ellan Grey Guest

Since this seems to be such a questionable theory i will be the first to give you the truth on this hole matter from a professional opinion, i am a doctor and have been for 15 years and my profession is the male/female genitali.

it is a fact, study's show that females who have had sexual intercourse with male's that are uncircumcised do infact get more sensations than male's who are circumcised.

the circumcised male will lose not only slight girth but the ability to have natural secretions and feeling's that come with being "uncut" it will also leave the penis to be more susceptible to ware and tare as age goes by, and uncut males penis will stay healthier for a much longer period of time. it also has an effect on E.D "erectile dysfunction"... a male who is "cut" is more likely to to have E.D sooner in there life time as opposed to "uncut"

the foreskin of an uncut male will hit the "g-spot" nearly every time without any effort at all, because the ridges that the foreskin have are not only for protection but the males/females pleasure as well. the foreskin also contains thousands of tiny nerve endings and receptors that increase the males pleasure and feeling.

and the hygiene of and uncut male is almost always healthy, it is as simple as taking a shower/bath and doing the proper cleaning that any male should do "cut" or "uncut"... you should always perform these task's daily regardless if you are circumcised or not.

i am not putting down those who are "cut" but the incorrect practice of medical science is shear stupidity and should be corrected properly.

so if you want an honest medical/personal opinion on this matter i will rule it out.

uncut male's can infact please a women more "sexually" and you can argue with this fact all you want, i have my masters so please don't try to attack me with ignorant comments cause i will not reply nor tolerate stupidity from people who have no true knowledge of these things. what i say is based on the knowledge that has been provided by medical study's conducted in the US.

15. piscesqueen

piscesqueen Member

its not something i ever even think about tbh...
    so sorry to all you guys out there who are concerned by such things...i know how you think the world revolves around your penises...but it doesn't!! lol

i think more about the man attached to it...than how big/thick/cut it is etc...

;) :)

16. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Who is more authoritative, an untrained “lay” sex advisor or a pretend doctor? Caveat emptor!

PiscesQueen - - The beauty of free speech is that people like Cutted and Ellan Gray reveal their true selves.

17. Doc. Ellan Grey

Doc. Ellan Grey Guest

look its your opinion i wont argue with you on this, want the facts?

look them up "or" go and find out yourself.

im not here to attack any body but fact is fact, im only stating the truth and your all without question to young to know any of this, i hate to say it but uncut males are healthier and give more pleasure when it comes to sexual intercourse. and keep in mind that size can make a difference but if you compared 2 males who are same girth/length the uncut will be proven to feel not only more comfortable but more sensational as well.

i am a doctor and have been for 15 years so look me up at www.baptisthealth.com
    i am located in Jacksonville Florida US.

since your not convinced... ill give you the proof :)

18. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There is an old children's saying that may be applicable here, but I cannot recall all of the words .... maybe somebody can help me out? It goes like this:

. . . . . __??__, __??__, pants on fire

Who remembers the missing words?

Have fun, play safely, and don’t play with fire!

19. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

Liar Liar!! Lol

20. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Damn!!! You beat me to it...:D