Females - Do you like the feel of a cut or uncut penis inside you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Cutted, Nov 27, 2007.

1. stigmerica

stigmerica Member

Anyone who takes a statistic at face value is a simpleton, especially a statistic like that.

An unwashed foreskin will create / carry infection for the same reason that it's so good at protecting the penis, which is why it needs to be cleaned on a regular basis. EXTRA SKIN DOESN'T MAGICALLY GENERATE DISEASES.

You have some kind of extreme bias in favor of circumcision and I would absolutely be delighted to find out what that bias is. I'm guessing that you're full of all kinds of regret about having been circumcised and these days you're trying so very hard to rationalize your way out of it. That or your bias has some kind of religious or familial basis.

I urge everyone, ESPECIALLY WOMEN, to go research the foreskin and circumcision and come to your own conclusions. Whether you think that we were created in God's image or that we evolved - either way you "slice it", circumcision is fucking idiotic, disgraceful and sad. Men and women both lose out.

It's not that 18 has any significance to him, it's that a woman posting a message saying that she can't wait to have an uncut guy bothered him so much that he just had to make some kind of response to it to make himself feel better.

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Stigmerica - I have a "loose cut" circumcision, which means I still have most of my foreskin - it just does not cover the glans, but sits behind it. I have no regrets about being circumcised, and many cut guys in the U.S. and elsewhere (and their female lovers) agree with me.

Authoritative studies done recently on over 10,000 men have demonstrated with scientific certainty that the uncut penis has a 50% greater chance of getting an STD than a cut penis if the person engages in unprotected sex. These studies, done in Africa and New Zealand by clinical professionals, have been blessed by the U.S. Institutes of Health, and there soon will be recommendations that in countries with high HIV rates, routine circumcision be initiated.

When you end your post by saying that "circumcision is fucking idiotic, disgraceful and sad", you are saying more about yourself than anyone else.

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

In the UK, a majority of men used to be circumcised, up to about 1950, when National Health stopped paying for the operation, so today in the UK there are a lot of cut fathers with uncut sons. But it is still popular with upper class Brits who go to public schools, and of course Jewish and Muslim males.

4. johnstme

johnstme Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Where did you get the notion that it is fashionable among upper class Brits?

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Several British studies of circumcision practices have said this, although it may be less prevalent now than it used to be, when British "public schools" were almost entirely composed of upper class kids. Prince Charles is circumcised, and it has been said that after Princess Diana (who did not favor circumcision) died, her boys were circumcised at their own request.

I will Google "circumcision" and see if I can find the cite and post it here.

6. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I googled "circumcision in Britain" and came up with several articles which supported this statement:

Dr. Robert Darby stated that: "...it was overwhelmingly an upper class phenomenom. Circumcision was very common among the richer and better educated, but rare among the poor...The cleanliness of the circumcised boy was the guarantee of his superior social status."

One study showed that "Boys coming from the upper classes are more often circumcised", noting that 67% of boys studied who were entering public school were. Another study done in 1949 stated that Sir Alan Rook studied a group of university students and found that 87% of students from the best known public schools were circumcised.

This clearly was a practice popular in the mid 20th Century, and may be different today with upper class youths in Britain, as class differences become less pronounced.

Any of you Brits from Eton, Oxford and Cambridge care to weigh in here?

7. johnstme

johnstme Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes, it was an upperclass phenomenon, but since the current circumcision rate in the UK is only 2.1 per 1000 boys per year, and since 90.2 percent of the circumcisions were done for phimosis (Br J Surg, 2006 Jul:93(7): 885-90), it seems highly unlikely that many upperclass boys are circumcised today, unless phimosis in a uniquely upperclass phenomenon.

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Johnstme - Your figures cannot be correct, if only for the fact that there are now many Muslim boys in the UK, who are circumcised for religious reasons.
    I understand that Prince Charles' boys recently got circumcised - Princess Diana was not in favor of it, but the boys wanted it done.

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Bumpity-bump

12. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

no one cares.

13. stingray4

stingray4 Member

14. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

This poll seeks to answer a question posed in this forum, that women love the feel of the foreskin as it rolls back over the glans on the outthrust. I feel that it is the guy who benefits most from this feeling, not the female, and I personally like the feel of what I've got.

15. I'm male, and I am cut, and just learned a lot from reading this thread lol But, I guess it is interesting to hear the females view of it, I didn't know so many guys WERE uncut? I'm suprised at the poll results..

16. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Snocbor - In the US, whether you are cut or uncut differs according to your race, age and location. If you are over 40, there is an 80+% chance you are cut, but under 40 the rate has declined, and is now 56% nationally for newborns, but this varies by region - 75% in the Midwest, 65% in the Northeast, 56% in the South, and 31% in the West, which has many Hispanics and Asians, who do not have a cultural history of circumcision (except Koreans and Filipinos). Worldwide, only 25% of guys are cut (including all Jews and Muslims). Europeans, Asians (except the above), South Americans, and Hindus usually are not cut, and in Africa a majority are cut, for religious and cultural and health reasons.

17. Lilia

Lilia Member

I like both but I can feel the cut ones more...

18. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Some cut guys have a bigger glans than others, and this can affect whether or not the glans can be felt inside the vagina. If a guy has a penis which has its biggest girth in the middle when erect, and becomes smaller in girth as it reaches the head, which does not have much definition from the shaft, this can affect how the penis feels inside the vagina.

If the guy has a "mushroom" head, with at least 1/4" definition between the shaft and the top of the coronal ridge all the way around the bottom of the glans (the coronal ridge is usually reddish in color, and the most sensitive part of the penis), it is usually felt very definitely by the female as intercourse takes place.

If you don't believe it, and you have a penis that looks like this, ask her what she feels when it is inside her.

19. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Noone cares? 45 people responded to the poll, and 45% favored the cut penis inside them, and only 33% favored the uncut feel.

20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Althought his poll is closed, more answers outside the poll would be interesting.