Females - Do you like the feel of a cut or uncut penis inside you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Cutted, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I'm a virgin, so no opinion on this from a female view, but I just can't imagine anyone in their right mind cutting part of the penis off. I hear there's more sensation for the guy if they keep the foreskin, plus again, circumcision is CUTTING part of the penis. I say keep the sharp objects away, for his sake.

2. topchoicewd

topchoicewd Member

We were born with foreskin for a reason. Why the hell would you cut a part of your dick off. lmao

3. Rigby

Rigby Member

uncut.... cutting dicks is fucked up

4. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

nuh i wont wait till im 18. anywho... isnt this thread for females

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

No virgins please...

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

smegma!!

7. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

laugh out loud.

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

So far the poll shows women are pretty evenly divided - one third like the cut feel, one third the uncut feel, and one third don't care or like both.

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Ladies - please indicate wheterh or not you have had experience with both cut and uncut penises after you vote.

10. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

I've never had sex with a guy that was uncut, but let me just say that I prefer the look of a circumcised penis. Of course it's not an issue if it's not, but I do prefer the cut look. And I do like when the skin slides on the shaft.

11. Kierkegaard

Kierkegaard Member

Is it common for guys who've had their schmuck removed from their shmok to save it and then use it in coitus as a head ornament or as handcuffs for partners with tiny wrists?

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

You can collect foreskins and sew them together into a pocketbook, and when you rub it, it becomes a suitcase.

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ladies, which is more important; the cut of the dick or the character of Dick?

14. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

About 10-15% of uncut guys cannot retract their foreskins completely over the glans when erect, due to tight foreskins or short frenula (the stringy thing in the inverted v on the underside of the glans). Have any of the females reading this thread ever made love to a guy who had this problem? How was the sex?

15. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

So far, the cut guys are winning out, but the uncut ones are not far behind. Let's get more responses.

16. Swass

Swass Member

Well if we're going to be asking strange questions like that, I'll also add one for the ladies:

Some of the cut guys are left with circumcision scars for the rest of their lives, and in some cases the scar can be dis-colored. Have any of the females reading this thread ever performed oral sex on a guy who had this appearance? Did it gross you out?

Cutted, your doing your best to be sneaky and skew the results in your favor, which we've all known for a long time now is the "cut" side. If you wanted truly accurate results, you'd have the poll set up as follows:

Do you like the feel of a cut or uncut penis inside you?
    1 Cut
    2 Uncut
    3 No Difference

And you wouldn't have made any more comments in the thread, for example, like your comment I quoted above.

17. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Swass - the poll was set up because a number of uncut guys and their lovers said they loved the feel of the foreskin rolling back over the head on the outthrust. I suspect that it is the guy who likes this more than the female, as the coronal ridge on the cut guy will usually friction along the vaginal walls on the outthrust and not be covered over by the foreskin, increasing the sensation for both parties. But being a guy with a "loose cut" that does not go over the glans on the outthrust, I don't know this, and I asked the question in the poll.

It probably is a question for a second poll as to the effect of a foreskin that cannot retract over the glans on the guy's sensitivity and the female's reaction to the thrusts of the guy's penis. Is it the mass of the penis inside the vagina that causes the best sensation for the female, or the role of the coronal ridge of the glans as it moves in and out? I asked this question for females responding to reply to this second question after answering the poll.

18. InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud Member

dunno, my bf has uncut dick, but my friend said shed never seen an uncut one before her current bf and i asked her if it was better, think she said it wasnt better but felt different but about as good or something. mostly tho she said it amused her cos it looked different to all the dicks shed seen lol

19. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Did your boyfriend's uncut dick feel any different inside you than those of other men you have been with? Have you ever been with a cut guy? They are pretty rare in England these days except perhaps for some public school guys, or Muslims/Jews. Visit the U.S. and we will show you plenty of them...

20. InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud Member

dont think i even know any cut guys to be honest, uk doesnt have that many really compared to the amount of uncut guys