Photo
- - - - -

Females - Do you like the feel of a cut or uncut penis inside you?

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#1 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted November 27 2007 - 02:45 PM

For the females reading this post - there is a difference of opinion as to whether an erect uncut or cut penis feels better inside your vagina. Uncut guys say that on the outthrust, the foreskin often rolls back over the glans, and then retracts on the inthrust, adding to the pleasure of both participants.

Cut guys say that since they do not have foreskins, or only "loose cut" foreskins, there is no rollback over the glans on the outthrust, and both participants can feel the coronal ridge of the glans (its most sensitive part) as it moves in and out of the vagina, especially on guys with a "mushroom head" glans.

So females who have made love to both cut and uncut guys are asked to take this poll - which was better?

Please explain your reasons for your vote.

#2 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted November 27 2007 - 06:32 PM

you're kinda like the messiah of circumcision aren't ya?
Posted Image

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#3 pat_mycat

pat_mycat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted November 27 2007 - 07:33 PM

ive never had an uncut guy. but i cant wait = P
keep on keepin on

#4 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 03:13 PM

Lady - the question came up about who was the better lover - a cut or uncut guy, and why. So I thought I would do a poll of those women who have made love to guys with both style penises, preferably a number of different guys each, so the fact that if one lover with either style penis was especially skilled, it would not mess up the poll. I have not tried to skew the results either way. If we can get enough valid responses, it may answer the question.

you're kinda like the messiah of circumcision aren't ya?

#5 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 07:50 PM

Lady - the question came up about who was the better lover - a cut or uncut guy, and why. So I thought I would do a poll of those women who have made love to guys with both style penises, preferably a number of different guys each, so the fact that if one lover with either style penis was especially skilled, it would not mess up the poll. I have not tried to skew the results either way. If we can get enough valid responses, it may answer the question.

i've just never known anyone to make a career out of promoting circumcision the way you do. it's even reflected in your username. seems kinda odd to me, but whatever.
Posted Image

#6 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted December 04 2007 - 12:04 PM

I strongly believe that circumcision, in the age of rampant HIV, is the healthier alternative. If you have unprotected sex with an uncut guy, statistically there is a 50% greater chance of getting an STD.

i've just never known anyone to make a career out of promoting circumcision the way you do. it's even reflected in your username. seems kinda odd to me, but whatever.

#7 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted December 06 2007 - 09:58 AM

Wait until you are 18.

ive never had an uncut guy. but i cant wait = P

#8 sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8

• 3,056 posts

Posted December 06 2007 - 11:01 AM

Yea cause once you turn 18 the risk of getting a std drops by 50%-so it will even out that way...

Posted Image

SHIT HAPPENS

#9 GentleBen

GentleBen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted December 07 2007 - 05:42 AM

Is it generaly true that women prefer a penis where the skin "slides" or "gives a bit" on the guys shaft, like a foreskin but not with a foreskin. if you know what I mean ?

#10 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 12:01 PM

I have a "loose cut" circumcision, so the shaft skin (and remaining foreskin) does slide a bit on the shaft, but not so much that it covers over the coronal ridge on the outthrust. So the answer to your question may be yes - but the females need to answer.

Is it generaly true that women prefer a penis where the skin "slides" or "gives a bit" on the guys shaft, like a foreskin but not with a foreskin. if you know what I mean ?

#11 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 12:05 PM

omfg! :tongue:
Posted Image

#12 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,484 posts

Posted December 08 2007 - 12:14 PM

I strongly believe that circumcision, in the age of rampant HIV, is the healthier alternative. If you have unprotected sex with an uncut guy, statistically there is a 50% greater chance of getting an STD.

BULLSHIT!!! ("Sloppy interpretation of a factualy complicated study" is so less attention grabbing.)

That study was found a difference in infection rates for the MEN. Their partners of circumsised men were infected at the same rate as the partners of un-cut guys.
The statistical benifit of circumsision was the same as the benifit from washing your willie after sex.

Circumsision does not provide protection from STD's.
Wear A Condom!

#13 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted December 09 2007 - 07:10 AM

Keep the responses coming...

#14 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted December 12 2007 - 01:27 PM

To look at it another way, if you are uncut and have unprotected sex, there is a 50% greater chance that you will get an STD than there is if you are circumcised.

BULLSHIT!!! ("Sloppy interpretation of a factualy complicated study" is so less attention grabbing.)

That study was found a difference in infection rates for the MEN. Their partners of circumsised men were infected at the same rate as the partners of un-cut guys.
The statistical benifit of circumsision was the same as the benifit from washing your willie after sex.

Circumsision does not provide protection from STD's.
Wear A Condom!

#15 hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666

• 2,779 posts

Posted December 12 2007 - 03:13 PM

I have seen that on different sites, I think even Planned Parenthood.

Peace and love
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
The Dhammapada

#16 def zeppelin

def zeppelin

All connected

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted December 12 2007 - 03:32 PM

"Elaine: Have you ever seen one?
Jerry: You mean that wasn't -
Elaine: Yeah.
Jerry: No.. you?
Jerry: What'd you think?
Elaine: (shakes her head) No...
Jerry: Not good?
Elaine: No, had no face, no personality, very dull. It was like a martian."
"Considering the marvelous complexity of the universe, its... clockwork perfection, its balances of this against that, matter, energy, gravitation, time, dimension - I believe that our existence must be more than either of these philosophies. That what we are goes beyond Euclidean or other practical measuring systems, and that our existence is part of a reality beyond what we understand now as reality."
-Captain Jean-Luc Picard [Where Silence Has Lease]

#17 Charise

Charise

Naked to the Cosmos

• Members
  • 1,497 posts

Posted December 13 2007 - 04:59 AM

Wait until you are 18.

Wow, 18's a magic age, eh? Well, the age of consent in Australia is 16-17. In Texas it's 17. I guess something magic happens to people when they turn 18, huh? Typical American legalism.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in happier days....

#18 Whiskers123

Whiskers123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted December 14 2007 - 09:45 AM

nevermind

#19 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted December 16 2007 - 04:11 PM

To the females - if you have not had experience with both cut and uncut penises, you can still answer the poll question, but please indicate in your comments that you have not experienced the other style penis.

#20 PriceCheck

PriceCheck

• 1,097 posts

Posted December 16 2007 - 04:23 PM

Boy that poll is pretty specific...uncut is better because there is less friction which is more of a "yay no pain" issue than loving the feeling of glans rollage. Also saves money on KY.
Guess where my other hand is...

#21 Therese Aline

Therese Aline

Slave to the man

• Members
  • 1,491 posts

Posted December 17 2007 - 02:13 AM

I'm a virgin, so no opinion on this from a female view, but I just can't imagine anyone in their right mind cutting part of the penis off. I hear there's more sensation for the guy if they keep the foreskin, plus again, circumcision is CUTTING part of the penis. I say keep the sharp objects away, for his sake.

Posted Image

#22 topchoicewd

topchoicewd

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted December 17 2007 - 12:16 PM

"Elaine: Have you ever seen one?
Jerry: You mean that wasn't -
Jerry: No.. you?
Jerry: What'd you think?
Elaine: (shakes her head) No...
Jerry: Not good?
Elaine: No, had no face, no personality, very dull. It was like a martian."

We were born with foreskin for a reason. Why the hell would you cut a part of your dick off. lmao

#23 Rigby

Rigby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted December 17 2007 - 02:14 PM

uncut.... cutting dicks is fucked up

Bliss

Posted Image

#24 pat_mycat

pat_mycat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted December 23 2007 - 08:07 PM

Wait until you are 18.

nuh i wont wait till im 18. anywho... isnt this thread for females
keep on keepin on

#25 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted December 27 2007 - 03:46 PM

No virgins please...

#26 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 10,621 posts

Posted December 27 2007 - 04:37 PM

smegma!!

#27 pat_mycat

pat_mycat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted December 27 2007 - 09:06 PM

laugh out loud.
keep on keepin on

#28 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted January 04 2008 - 09:32 AM

So far the poll shows women are pretty evenly divided - one third like the cut feel, one third the uncut feel, and one third don't care or like both.

#29 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted January 07 2008 - 12:08 PM

Ladies - please indicate wheterh or not you have had experience with both cut and uncut penises after you vote.

For the females reading this post - there is a difference of opinion as to whether an erect uncut or cut penis feels better inside your vagina. Uncut guys say that on the outthrust, the foreskin often rolls back over the glans, and then retracts on the inthrust, adding to the pleasure of both participants.

Cut guys say that since they do not have foreskins, or only "loose cut" foreskins, there is no rollback over the glans on the outthrust, and both participants can feel the coronal ridge of the glans (its most sensitive part) as it moves in and out of the vagina, especially on guys with a "mushroom head" glans.

So females who have made love to both cut and uncut guys are asked to take this poll - which was better?

Please explain your reasons for your vote.

#30 Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted January 07 2008 - 03:36 PM

I've never had sex with a guy that was uncut, but let me just say that I prefer the look of a circumcised penis. Of course it's not an issue if it's not, but I do prefer the cut look. And I do like when the skin slides on the shaft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users