Females - Do you like the feel of a cut or uncut penis inside you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Cutted, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

For the females reading this post - there is a difference of opinion as to whether an erect uncut or cut penis feels better inside your vagina. Uncut guys say that on the outthrust, the foreskin often rolls back over the glans, and then retracts on the inthrust, adding to the pleasure of both participants.

Cut guys say that since they do not have foreskins, or only "loose cut" foreskins, there is no rollback over the glans on the outthrust, and both participants can feel the coronal ridge of the glans (its most sensitive part) as it moves in and out of the vagina, especially on guys with a "mushroom head" glans.

So females who have made love to both cut and uncut guys are asked to take this poll - which was better?

Please explain your reasons for your vote.

2. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

you're kinda like the messiah of circumcision aren't ya?

3. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

ive never had an uncut guy. but i cant wait = P

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Lady - the question came up about who was the better lover - a cut or uncut guy, and why. So I thought I would do a poll of those women who have made love to guys with both style penises, preferably a number of different guys each, so the fact that if one lover with either style penis was especially skilled, it would not mess up the poll. I have not tried to skew the results either way. If we can get enough valid responses, it may answer the question.

5. Lady of the Freaks

i've just never known anyone to make a career out of promoting circumcision the way you do. it's even reflected in your username. seems kinda odd to me, but whatever.

6. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I strongly believe that circumcision, in the age of rampant HIV, is the healthier alternative. If you have unprotected sex with an uncut guy, statistically there is a 50% greater chance of getting an STD.

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Wait until you are 18.

8. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Yea cause once you turn 18 the risk of getting a std drops by 50%-so it will even out that way...

9. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Is it generaly true that women prefer a penis where the skin "slides" or "gives a bit" on the guys shaft, like a foreskin but not with a foreskin. if you know what I mean ?

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I have a "loose cut" circumcision, so the shaft skin (and remaining foreskin) does slide a bit on the shaft, but not so much that it covers over the coronal ridge on the outthrust. So the answer to your question may be yes - but the females need to answer.

11. Lady of the Freaks

omfg! :tongue:

12. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

BULLSHIT!!! ("Sloppy interpretation of a factualy complicated study" is so less attention grabbing.)

That study was found a difference in infection rates for the MEN. Their partners of circumsised men were infected at the same rate as the partners of un-cut guys.
    The statistical benifit of circumsision was the same as the benifit from washing your willie after sex.

Circumsision does not provide protection from STD's.
    Wear A Condom!

13. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Keep the responses coming...

14. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

To look at it another way, if you are uncut and have unprotected sex, there is a 50% greater chance that you will get an STD than there is if you are circumcised.

15. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

I have seen that on different sites, I think even Planned Parenthood.

Peace and love

16. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

"Elaine: Have you ever seen one?
    Jerry: You mean that wasn't -
    Elaine: Yeah.
    Jerry: No.. you?
    Elaine: Yeah.
    Jerry: What'd you think?
    Elaine: (shakes her head) No...
    Jerry: Not good?
    Elaine: No, had no face, no personality, very dull. It was like a martian."

17. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Wow, 18's a magic age, eh? Well, the age of consent in Australia is 16-17. In Texas it's 17. I guess something magic happens to people when they turn 18, huh? Typical American legalism.

18. Whiskers123

Whiskers123 Member

nevermind

19. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

To the females - if you have not had experience with both cut and uncut penises, you can still answer the poll question, but please indicate in your comments that you have not experienced the other style penis.

20. PriceCheck

PriceCheck Senior Member

Boy that poll is pretty specific...uncut is better because there is less friction which is more of a "yay no pain" issue than loving the feeling of glans rollage. Also saves money on KY.