81 replies to this topic

#1 Bronson

Bronson

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted November 25 2007 - 09:27 PM

You guys know that smell that tastes terrible that comes from your ballsack. Well everytime I lift my legs up I can smell it and I can't take it anymore. Can somebody tell me how to get id of this smell and exchange it for peaches or something. Ive had this smell since I hit puberty. (2 weeks ago)jk

And don't say wash my balls because i hate touching my dirty weener cause then my fingers are nasty.
Posted Image

#2 Aristartle

Aristartle

Snow Falling on Cedars

• Super Moderator
  • 13,884 posts

Posted November 25 2007 - 09:41 PM

Hmm.... Tough one...

OHHH! I KNOWW!!!!

You let your mom drive to the store to buy you some soap.
Quand les temps auront changés, qu'on sera complètement démodés
Quand toutes les bombes auront sautées, que la paix sera la pour rester
Quand sans boussoles sans plan, au partira au gré du vent
Quand on levera les voiles devenues de la poussières d'étoiles

On va s'aimer encore, au travers des doutes, des travers de la route et de plus en plus fort
On va s'aimer encore, au travers des bons coups, au travers des déboires, de la vie à la mort
On va s'aimer encore

#3 spooner

spooner

is done.

• Members
  • 9,747 posts

Posted November 26 2007 - 09:05 AM

Scrub them down and baby powder them up every morning.

#4 Alaskan

Alaskan

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted November 26 2007 - 11:27 AM

A good scrub, dry well. Then apply a good anti-fungal cream or powder.
Its not uncommon to pick a fungas in that region, Similar to the type you get on your feet aka athletes foot.

#5 hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly

the old asshole

• Members
  • 19,266 posts

Posted November 26 2007 - 11:35 AM

And don't say wash my balls because i hate touching my dirty weener cause then my fingers are nasty.

WTF??

this is a joke post right?/

how do i get rid of a smell under my balls without touching them or washing them??

why not wash your hands after ya wash your balls??

geeeze,,who wipes your ass for you?? get them to wash your balls....

fuckin crazy man...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 wutthe4k

wutthe4k

Mr. Mojo Risin'

• Members
  • 1,733 posts

Posted November 27 2007 - 06:00 PM

lol, wash your balls

#7 Zoomie

Zoomie

My mom is dead, ok?

• Members
  • 11,438 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 07:03 PM

I'll add to "wash your balls" with "Stop posting unfunny nonsense you asshat".

That's my job.
I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Palin's high school diploma
Bill Maher

#8 newo

newo

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,964 posts

Posted November 29 2007 - 11:16 PM

Changing your underwear occasionally would help.
Posted Image
NORTHWESTERN U.S. FORUM http://www.hipforums...splay.php?f=145

#9 wutthe4k

wutthe4k

Mr. Mojo Risin'

• Members
  • 1,733 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 11:57 AM

word. hahaha

Full penile and testicular castration.

Tie a stout cord around your cock and balls. Wait a minute or so, and then slice the whole package off with a sharp knife. Of course, you are now in very real danger of bleeding to death. Traditionally, the area would be cauterized with a red hot iron or molten pitch. You might want to have a castration sitter to help you in case you pass out.

Afterwards, you'll want to take reasonable measures to prevent infection. Drink plenty of fluids until you work up enough bladder pressure to force a urine stream through the soft scar tissue.

Voila! No more stench. Unless gangrene sets in, of course. If that should happen, expose your rotting crotch to flies. The maggots will clear out the decaying flesh and give you a chance to heal.

Good luck!

#10 *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 6,964 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 03:20 PM

Scrub them down and baby powder them up every morning.

this is the best advice that ive seen on here, they get sweaty, and then they get stinky, theres unsented powder you can get so they dont smell like a baby though.

#11 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• 2,385 posts

Posted November 30 2007 - 05:07 PM

So far as i know (from having a pair of them) balls don't smell. It could be improper wiping of your anus after defecating, or even (if you are uncut) not washing the smegma residue off the glans with soap and water while showering by retracting the foreskin, and doing this every day.

#12 madlizard

madlizard

• 1,114 posts

Posted December 09 2007 - 09:46 AM

hahahaha

#13 mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted December 22 2007 - 11:47 PM

Holy shizit I dontfeelsogood

#14 Luketrials

Luketrials

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted February 06 2008 - 05:38 AM

Lol!
This is seriously a joke thread

#15 mamaKCita

mamaKCita

fucking stupid.

• Members
  • 35,226 posts

Posted February 06 2008 - 09:14 AM

properly fit cotton underwear helps, too. they're breathable.

i refuse to answer this like it's a joke, because it wasn't funny.

i don't recommend the baby powder if you anticipate anyone sucking on your balls anytime in the future. :puke:

I feel like it's a giant metaphor for America so it's my patriotic duty to eat one eventually.

#16 Raemee

Raemee

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted February 17 2008 - 05:43 AM

I actually had the same problem and I recently found a product that prevents and removes male genital odors. It's called NodorO. I tried it, not hoping much to come out of it, and it actually works. Here's their site www.nodoro.com

It's mainly for us uncircumcised fellow.

Raemee

#17 def zeppelin

def zeppelin

All connected

• Members
  • 3,797 posts

Posted February 17 2008 - 05:47 AM

Soap and water, do you has any?!?!?
"Considering the marvelous complexity of the universe, its... clockwork perfection, its balances of this against that, matter, energy, gravitation, time, dimension - I believe that our existence must be more than either of these philosophies. That what we are goes beyond Euclidean or other practical measuring systems, and that our existence is part of a reality beyond what we understand now as reality."
-Captain Jean-Luc Picard [Where Silence Has Lease]

#18 Mr. Melty

Mr. Melty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 01:26 PM

if your so dirty you can't touch it how can you pee? seriously it's been said enough: sopa and water. use gloves or dip it in if you're gonna be such a pansy about it.

If this wasn't sad enough, he's also addicted to caps lock. (Which will kill you just as fast btw.) ;)

#19 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,547 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 05:09 PM

Dude, you're an animal. Sweat comes with the territory. If soap and water isn't doing it for you, do you mind if I ask a serious question. How long do you wash your hands after urinating? Do you have a set routine to make sure that they get completely clean?

I'm heading towards the issue of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. If your concern for personal cleanliness is becoming a major influence in your life, you might want to talk to someone about it.

On the other hand, if you've fallen victim to TV's notion that people should smell like flowers, get over it. We're men, we're supposed to smell. Besides, rubbing your dick and balls with warm soapy water feels good. (Or at least I like it.)

Boxers rather than briefs gives junior and the twins more room and get some air flow happening. You'll sweat less.

#20 _K2_

_K2_

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted February 29 2008 - 06:09 AM

Go buy some latex gloves if you don't want it on your hands.

...and take a fuckin shower everyday k! and scrub dem balls! ..I mean fuckin SCRUB the shit out of em k. and put some fuckin elbow grease into those balls of yours. ...you only have one set of balls dude, so your gonna have to get use to the fact that they need some proper care k. they'll be smellin' sweet as roses in no time ...maybe even peaches if ya scrub hard enough.

#21 Gormur

Gormur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted March 02 2008 - 07:03 PM

unless the smell is overpowering (other people can smell it, etc), I'd say don't worry about it, it's normal. If it's serious, then get a good quality hydrating body scrub (something that will both clean and mask any remaining smell that could persist - so sth with a strong scent) and use a loofah when you shower - make sure to scrub the entire area thoroughly, then rinse (not simultaneously).

The first thing I'd try is a good mineral bath. It will clean your pores out nicely. But everyone is different, and some people hate baths. If you don't like baths, try the above method first.

Happy scrubbing.

#22 understandgoals

understandgoals

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted September 19 2008 - 11:22 PM

You guys know that smell that tastes terrible that comes from your ballsack. Well everytime I lift my legs up I can smell it and I can't take it anymore. Can somebody tell me how to get id of this smell and exchange it for peaches or something. Ive had this smell since I hit puberty. (2 weeks ago)jk

Dude there are products for this now check out man junk they have a bunch of products made for your penis and only your penis plus they are mucho gusto natural

Matt

#23 FunHogg

FunHogg

• 1,505 posts

Posted September 19 2008 - 11:59 PM

Get a rubber band...one of the thick ones. Put your nuts through the band and then double the band over as many times as you can. Get help if it starts to hurt.

I know...it's going to be painful. They're going to turn a horrendous shade of purple, then eventually they'll turn black. Then they'll just dry up and fall off. Spray with anti-septic and apply a band aid to where your balls used to be.

Now you're going to be much more docile and all set to get fattened up for market.

And your damn balls won't stink because they're gone.

#24 -CoDy-

-CoDy-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted September 21 2008 - 08:12 PM

i didn't know that smell existed.. i'm a guy and yea i don't have that problem. i dunno about that....haha no offense

#25 newo

newo

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,964 posts

Posted September 23 2008 - 05:37 PM

i didn't know that smell existed.. i'm a guy and yea i don't have that problem. i dunno about that....haha no offense

I didn't have that problem either when I was 21, but when I hit middle age it started to smell if I didn't wash it every day, and now it can smell by the end of the day even if I took a shower that morning. Just thought I'd give you something to look forward to!
Posted Image
NORTHWESTERN U.S. FORUM http://www.hipforums...splay.php?f=145

#26 Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave

Rainbow

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted September 24 2008 - 07:31 AM

wash it. Soap works. go without undies and let the lil man breathe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

titties. RAPE! titties. rape my titties.

#27 ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted September 24 2008 - 07:39 AM

Gaaaa - I'm trying not to be sickened by the thought of balls so smelly you can smell them through your clothes.

Hygene is so important! Please scrub your balls daily. If washing doesn't cure your problem, try some jock itch product. See your doctor if the problem persists.

#28 snake_grass

snake_grass

• 1,871 posts

Posted September 24 2008 - 08:07 PM

take a bath

#29 xTwitchx

xTwitchx

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted September 29 2008 - 06:46 PM

geeeze,,who wipes your ass for you?? get them to wash your balls....

fuckin crazy man...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO.. i found that gross too.. wash ur fuckin balls dude

#30 ÐÑÇämþër

ÐÑÇämþër

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted October 06 2008 - 05:18 AM

Shave em up real purdy like and then dip em in some rubbing alcohol...that aught to cure what ails ya...