How much heroin should i shoot first time?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by deathofseasons, Nov 25, 2007.

1. polecat

polecat Weerd

so because nobody else seems to want to give you anything but advice:

Research the shit out of it! As I'm sure you know, shooting up is dangerous! And there's more reason than one. There's a reason that junkies in movies will flick the needle before they shoot. That's to get rid of any air bubbles which, as previously mentioned, could kill you. Also, a good way to avoid an OD is to stick your needle, then inject only a little and wait 60 seconds, leaving the needle in your arm. This will give you time to feel the full effects. Still need more? Inject some more. And so on, until you feel good.

I got most of my info. off of erowid and there's a lot more where it came from. Head for the heroin vault. And I don't endorse shooting heroin, but it'd be just as bad if he went out misinformed and killed himself out of ignorance.

2. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

dude dont do it, ive seen documentaries on that shit and it is creepy as fuck, this chick goes into this paralyzed like behavior like her arms were snakes, she looked fucking demented man here eyes were rolling, i have no idea. it could of been propaganda in a way becuz i only saw that one documentary, but who cares it sounds too dangerous.. u think the exorcist chick was on herion? that'd be interesting.. like no wonder theyre all demented and shit, theyre communicating with evil on a new level. fuckk man. ok i dont know, its just trippy as hell to even think about that and yeah...

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ahh--another human on the road to nowhere.Too many of us anyway.

4. outsidethebox

outsidethebox Member

snort it but dont do too much i puked my first time

5. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

shoot as much of it as you can!

6. ukdj07

ukdj07 Member

aup pal see over here we get heroin number 3 its ok urs will be stronger if u gunna dig my freind use about .1 of a gram to 60 units of water the as you ar buttin the good old h into u do it in 10 unit stages see how u feel dont just bang it all in i meen im luky i do shit like that ive never od but m8 ounce u have that 1st dig i garentie u will be avin another peace my freind be safe!

im not addicted to drugs there addicted to me lol

7. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

dear god i hope you're joking

8. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

yes. yes i am

9. deathofseasons

deathofseasons Member

Is it normal for brown heroin to have crystals in it?

10. chakkname

chakkname Member

I just happen to read what you asked and it sounds like you are going to do it anywas. Well if you are I suggest you have a friend around that can call for help if you od. Make sure it is somebody trustable that won't just leave you to die and take your shit.

11. Ganja man

Ganja man Member

dont listen to these fuckers you can do heroin but be careful and i suggest instead of shooting up i say you just smoke a tiny amount of some foil until you feel the effects

12. IndigloSpaz

IndigloSpaz Member

shoot the whole bag you'll be fine

13. Tainted

Tainted Member

ohh man the advise in this thread is just fucking AWESOME.

does anyone really think an internet forum is going to talk him out of something he's already decided to do? something called harm reduction guys, people are going to do drugs anyways, you can at least help them do them as safely as possible (however safe that may be)

Start with maybe 1/4 of a bag (im not sure what you mean by a 1/10, im assuming you mean one bag out of 10, a bundle?)
    If that's not enough, you can always do more.

I started doing a full bag with no tolerance, and that was good for me. Some people have really varying opiate tolerances. I had trouble getting high off an oxy 40 with no tolerance. My girlfriend on the other hand could get high off 15mg of oxy (i mean REALLY high) and she nearly ODed off 1/4 of a bag.

If you know how to shoot, then do it, but ideally you want someone who's got experience to boot you up your first few times. Knowing how to do it and actually doing it are two whole different worlds. It's really really hard to find a vein and keep the rig in the vein your first few times. Just remember once you've registered and you start to push the plunger in, be very careful to only push the plunger in, don't push the needle any further into your skin, or your going to miss part of your shot, which you DONT want to do (aside from not getting a rush, this can cause abcesses a lot easier then hitting a vein)

Also, I've never seen crystals in brown powder or that off-white powder, but I've only had the brown shit once or twice, pretty strictly just off-white for me. Just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean it's a bad thing, but I'd be VERY hestitant to shoot an unknown crystal into my arm.