How much heroin should i shoot first time?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by deathofseasons, Nov 25, 2007.

1. deathofseasons

deathofseasons Member

About how much H should i shoot from a 1/10 of pretty good tan heroin, i am worried about oding because i have no tolerance and i dont want to do too much. i am 150 lbs if that matters

2. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

hmm how about you don't shoot up at all you stupid fuck

3. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

I agree. Why shoot up if you have no tolerance and have never done it before? Makes no sense...

4. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

none Ass hole if you don't know how much to do that should be a fucking Huge ass RED FLAG that you should not do any at all !!!! What the fuck is wrong with you wanting to shoot Herion anyways ?

5. squirell tree

squirell tree Member

either sell that shit or slap it on a spoon and smoke it then never touch that shit again, that shit will steal your life, whatever you do dont shoot it.

6. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

yer dude if u have to do it then smoke it...fuck shooting up for ur first time...u dont sound to educated in these matters...even if u dont get addicted to the sauce ul start getting addicted to the process and the rush...chill x x x

7. deathofseasons

deathofseasons Member

Ive snorted it quite a few times before, and i know exactly how to shoot it, i just diddnt know exactly how much because ive never shot it and the person i usually ask these questions isnt around. This is a board about opiates i should be able to ask a simple question another person who has used heroin would know the answer to.

8. jakel

jakel Member

man they are just trying to look out for you.....opiates are no joke man...they should really only be used for MAJOR pain! never for rec use due to the dependancy....i mean do you want to have to have this shit 24/7 just to have a normal day and go to work???? how abotu when you go on vacation and have to sit in your room and play sick for a whole week while every one is having fun cause you dont have your drug??? im a 10 year user to this shit and am getting off of it very soon cause im tired of the stupid fucking games that comes with this shit....... hahaha ii just hate this stuff man more than i love it..... lol jake

9. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

shooting dope is a whole new ball game from sniffing it let me tell you that its alot more powerful and alot more dangerous ! You can OD and die just like that if you do just a little to much or if the Herion is stronger then you think. Even if you don't OD you become 100 times more of a Junky when you are shooting Herion. Not only are you more addicted to the Herion now but now you are also addicted to using a needle and the rush it gives you. Ounce you start using a needle to do drugs forget about it you will use all drugs like this from now on. You want to feel that rush from the drugs hitting your systum and mainlineing is the only way to get that rush. You become totaly obsesed with that spike and the feeling it gives. So be prepared to become a full blown junky and I mean that I have never seen anyone start using a needle to do Herion or Coke and go back to sniffing it or smoking it never !And to answer your question-No one can give you the answer to your question about how much to shoot your first time. I have no idea how strong the dope is you do, how much of a tolerance you have to opiates,What kind of dope it is you are using Black Tar or powder, if it is powder dope whats the name on the bag,etc. How much dope you can shoot can only be found out buy you. If you are going to do this any ways and I can't talk you out of it hear is my advice to you to be safe and this is really not safe anyways but hear it is.If you are using bags of powdered Herion I have no idea about Tar so this does no apply to Tar. If you can sniff a whole bag without any problum you should try shooting maybe 1/4 of a bag to a half a bag but I would do 1/4 to be on the safe side no more then that and I mean it shit you can OD if its real strong Herion from a Half a bag.I have seen it happen befroe people Oding from only a half a Bag if its real real strong and the person has no opiate tolerance.I will warn you now ounce you do mainline Herion thats it you will fall in love with that feeling and the needle. The rush it gives when it hits your blood stream is like no high in this world It makes me shake right now thinking about it !!!. Also there is no rush from skin popping but if you want to use a needle you should start skinpopping first. you don't get the rush like mainlining but it does make the dope hit you faster and stronger then sniffing it or amoking it. Do this until you get a good tolerance them try hitting your veins it would be alot safer if you had a habbit first before you even tried to start shooting right into your blood stream "Mainline".You have no idea what you are getting yourself into man. I wish you would give it a second thought being a strung out Herion junkie is not a fun way to live life at all I can tell you that you have no idea what you are getting into ?

10. jakel

jakel Member

yeah he is right......plus think about it like this too, the bad thing about injecting is cause once its in there you cant get it out unlike maybe taking too many OCs or sniffing too much you can always make your self throw up or flush your self out and try to get back to normal.......shoot that shit in your veins and there is nothing you can do for yourself if a problem occurs.....unless you have some shit like pulp ficiton on hand and take a shot to the heart of adreinaline! good luck man, but i say stop before you start! jake

11. deathofseasons

deathofseasons Member

I know exactly what opiate addiction is like, i got over a 10 month methadone binge in may this year. Ive been taking methadone recently, not alot but enough to have a tolerance, would this tolerance make shooting heroin less dangerous because they are the same kind of drug? I usually snort a 1/10 or 2 in a night, but 2 bags gets me really really high. I always get the heroin just in a folded up paper, he dosent sell it in ballons or packs like most people but the heroin is decent. Thanks for trying to warn me though, i just dont really care anymore when its the only thing so far in my life that has given me enough happiness for it to be worth doing besides other drugs and sex of course, but nothing does it for me like opiates.

12. jakel

jakel Member

well thast the thing though....once you get all this shit out of your system your life will get back to good..... opiates make you fell like they are the only thing that makes things fun when you do it more often..... but i like the shit just as much as you, but now i am finding out after a long time of doing it that you just cant do it forever due to money and tolerance......i mean tolerance ends up to be death caue just cause tolerance goes up there is always a line that your vital organs cannot cross with opiates......but it will trick you cause you have to keep doing more and more and you think that its safe cause you dont get as high as you should for the amount that one might do..... jake

13. deathofseasons

deathofseasons Member

I quit for 8 months and got over the widthdrawals and cravings but i still wasnt near as happy as i was when i was using, ive never been as happy as when i was using since i was a little kid.

14. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

exactly. now your gonna start injecting and fuck your life up for good. i don't care what drug addictions you've gotten over, you're not going to get over sticking a needle in your arm and shooting up with heroin. the minute you do that you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.

15. Gretsch87

Gretsch87 Member

By the way, if there is just the smallest amount of an air pocket or air bubble in that needle when you shoot up, the air pocket will go directly to your heart and stop it...not even regarding how potent the heroin is. Please think about it.

16. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

shoot 5grams the first time

17. rainbow_magnolia

rainbow_magnolia Member

Why shoot heroin man??
    go down to hastings in Vancouver and have a look at how great heroin is.
    you fuckin retard!!

what a stupid question to ask

18. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I dont think insulting the guy is going to help him from not pursuing his desire.
    I also dont think is a stupid question, if he didnt ask, he could probably kill himself. Obviously there are many reasons why he shouldnt do it, but isnt it better if he's aware and well informed?
    and wouldnt it be more helpful if you said why he shouldnt without insulting him? Because this to me seems very counterproductive.

19. rainbow_magnolia

rainbow_magnolia Member

I apologize, i totally overreacted. (i'm preg-o and prone to over-reactions) i didn't mean to be counterproductive, i just didn't think people should encourage him to do it at all.
    there are some things you can't recover from, and heroin addiction is one of them.
    i've lost too many loved ones to needle drugs, not just heroin. it hurts man, i just can't express that enough.
    we all live and die by the choices we make in life.
    and i just can't stand the fact any one, that even a total stranger, could be totally lost to me, or the world. heroin is not the way to go.

20. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic