If LSD...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by theguitarman, Nov 20, 2007.

1. theguitarman

theguitarman Visitor

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
  2. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

The precursors which make the synthesis easy are highly scheduled and watched. Out of everybody in the world you can bet there is some dedicated enough to LSD around to still obtain them precursors and spread batches. For anybody else without the connections, their precursors come from other precursors, resulting in less pure LSD products .. but .. still LSD.

3. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Again I'm no chemist, but I've looked into it cause like me and probably a lot of people before they learned about it they were some what curious.

The equipment required would cost $1000s, as it is dealing with micro chemistry, stirring that is magnetic, and processes that must be repeated for days mechanically. Sure you could use the machines and hope not to be sloppy but all good usually comes from practice. Say B + C makes LSD. A and D can make B, and B itsself is a scheduled precursor, but A and D isn't, and not even watched. I'd simply get A and D, chemically make it into the B, and then do whatever is needed for the C, and then hurray I have LSD once all the chemistry is done. And btw, the scheduled precursor is also thousands of dollars, lol. And if you are one to buy scheduled precursors, you also need a schedule license high enough to obtain the scheduled precursor, and also log what your use and need is for it so they know even a fraction of it is going no where suspicious. And you can't get these licenses if you arent working for a top noch business and dont have a degree in organic chemistry.

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

When there's a will, theres a weed.

5. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

I hope LSD is always available to those that wish to partake of the ritual. In fact, I hope that ten years from now, it is far more readily available than it is today. The day LSD disappears is one step toward Fahrenheit 451 territory, if you catch my drift.

6. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Even if it somehow becomes nearly impossible to find there will alwyas be mushrooms

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Because Parvati loves us, thats why :D

8. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

there are many very powerful people in the world that do not live by the law. this is how it will be until there is no law. the people who make LSD will pass down the knowledge and the equipment. so, fear not my friend... as long as there are ingredients to make it there will always be good LSD around.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

think about it. laboratory? that just means a place with scientific equiptment.
    expensive equiptment? that just requires money.

controlled substances? controlled by who? by people. know the right people, and you have yourself the substances.

the government doesnt hold the law because they BELIEVE IT IS RIGHT. they do it because it is better for them to uphold the law. so if anyone can make it better for someone to give the chems out, then they will do it.

once again, money buys anything that a man can do . thats what money is.

of course you cant just pay the dude at the door to get in. they will only deal with people that they know are 'cool' and wont fuck them over or let anyone else fuck them over.

you gotta find someone whos 'cool' and prove to them that youre cool and eventually youll get your hands on some ergotamine/