11 replies to this topic

#1 theguitarman

theguitarman

be aware.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 11:24 AM

If LSD needs a laboratory with expensive equipment, and a bunch of controlled chemicals, etc, etc...

how is it still being made?

is it possible that one day the knowledge to make LSD will become unheard of?

can anyone explain this to me?

#2 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 11:44 AM

The precursors which make the synthesis easy are highly scheduled and watched. Out of everybody in the world you can bet there is some dedicated enough to LSD around to still obtain them precursors and spread batches. For anybody else without the connections, their precursors come from other precursors, resulting in less pure LSD products .. but .. still LSD.

#3 theguitarman

theguitarman

be aware.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 11:49 AM

So can a person, if they have the right equipment, make LSD out of non-controlled substances (precursors)?

#4 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,347 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 11:54 AM

So can a person, if they have the right equipment, make LSD out of non-controlled substances (precursors)?

Again I'm no chemist, but I've looked into it cause like me and probably a lot of people before they learned about it they were some what curious.

The equipment required would cost $1000s, as it is dealing with micro chemistry, stirring that is magnetic, and processes that must be repeated for days mechanically. Sure you could use the machines and hope not to be sloppy but all good usually comes from practice. Say B + C makes LSD. A and D can make B, and B itsself is a scheduled precursor, but A and D isn't, and not even watched. I'd simply get A and D, chemically make it into the B, and then do whatever is needed for the C, and then hurray I have LSD once all the chemistry is done. And btw, the scheduled precursor is also thousands of dollars, lol. And if you are one to buy scheduled precursors, you also need a schedule license high enough to obtain the scheduled precursor, and also log what your use and need is for it so they know even a fraction of it is going no where suspicious. And you can't get these licenses if you arent working for a top noch business and dont have a degree in organic chemistry.

#5 theguitarman

theguitarman

be aware.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 11:59 AM

Alright, well that makes more sense. I mean, I was wondering this for a long time. I always thought, "Ya know, if everything about LSD is illegal, and complicated, how is it still being made?" Well,thanks for clearing it up!

#6 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 12:08 PM

Alright, well that makes more sense. I mean, I was wondering this for a long time. I always thought, "Ya know, if everything about LSD is illegal, and complicated, how is it still being made?" Well,thanks for clearing it up!

When there's a will, theres a weed.

#7 Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 12:36 PM

I hope LSD is always available to those that wish to partake of the ritual. In fact, I hope that ten years from now, it is far more readily available than it is today. The day LSD disappears is one step toward Fahrenheit 451 territory, if you catch my drift.
NO outside links in sigs

#8 asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado

• 1,110 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 01:07 PM

Even if it somehow becomes nearly impossible to find there will alwyas be mushrooms
Posted Image
You don't seem to understand
You are in prison
If you are to get out of prison
The first thing you must realize is
You are in prison

#9 RELAYER

RELAYER

mādhyamaka

• Members
  • 17,670 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 01:15 PM

Even if it somehow becomes nearly impossible to find there will alwyas be mushrooms

Because Parvati loves us, thats why :D

#10 3xi

3xi

• 1,557 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 02:28 PM

If LSD needs a laboratory with expensive equipment, and a bunch of controlled chemicals, etc, etc...

there are many very powerful people in the world that do not live by the law. this is how it will be until there is no law. the people who make LSD will pass down the knowledge and the equipment. so, fear not my friend... as long as there are ingredients to make it there will always be good LSD around.

~

~~~

"for those of you in search of a light at the end of the tunnel ~ stop and look within!" -me

#11 theguitarman

theguitarman

be aware.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 09:09 PM

there are many very powerful people in the world that do not live by the law. this is how it will be until there is no law. the people who make LSD will pass down the knowledge and the equipment. so, fear not my friend... as long as there are ingredients to make it there will always be good LSD around.

I guess this kinda ties into my thread asking if it's right for me. I have no friends that have done LSD, but friends that could connect me to people, but they won't do it. So, in my situation, there may be good LSD, but, of course, I will be kept in the dark, haha.

#12 StonerBill

StonerBill

Learn

• Members
  • 12,556 posts

Posted November 20 2007 - 10:10 PM

think about it. laboratory? that just means a place with scientific equiptment.
expensive equiptment? that just requires money.

controlled substances? controlled by who? by people. know the right people, and you have yourself the substances.

the government doesnt hold the law because they BELIEVE IT IS RIGHT. they do it because it is better for them to uphold the law. so if anyone can make it better for someone to give the chems out, then they will do it.

once again, money buys anything that a man can do . thats what money is.

of course you cant just pay the dude at the door to get in. they will only deal with people that they know are 'cool' and wont fuck them over or let anyone else fuck them over.

you gotta find someone whos 'cool' and prove to them that youre cool and eventually youll get your hands on some ergotamine/
Posted Image
Dr. Bill
PhD, Advanced Bongology
_____LSD: Learn, Synthesize; Develop this world ___
_________Prospero sighed in_ awe______________
__He is apache grande, for new Blonde earth plans__
___________Getting higher_____________________