Photo
- - - - -

Zoosexuality/Beasility is NOT like pedophillia its like heterosexual & homosexuality

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic

#1 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 11:56 AM

Zoosexuality is a term covering sexual orientation towards animals.

Zoosexuality is a value-neutral term covering the spectrum of human-animal sexuality, and implies nothing more than a person with an orientation towards animals. This may be loving or violent, incidental intermittent or long term, actual or wished-for, fantasy or reality, and may in fact also be sexual or non-sexual in nature. Also, similarly to other orientations such as homosexuality and heterosexuality, it may be "exclusive" in nature, or one of a range of sexual focuses - the person may have human partners as well, and their relationships may be authentically relational or otherwise.

And zoosexuality is NOT chosen,many zoophilias didnt choose their attraction they were born that way.Being a zoophilia is no different then any being a heterosexual or homosexual as it contains with BOTH adults and animals can consent,remeber adult animals are sexually mature.

So people can stop being bias against zoophilies,I am NOT a zoophilia but couple my friends are,and zoophilia is no were NEAR pedophillia.

Hopefully this has lighten people's mind up about zoosexuality/beasility.

#2 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 01:55 PM

squick. :tongue:
Posted Image

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#3 wiggy

wiggy

Bitch

• Members
  • 3,467 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 02:00 PM

people will be bias about things involving animals, how the fuck is a animal consenting to having a human fuck them?

Yeah sure people who are zoosexual have urges but so do pedophiles so are they ment to have sex with children? Would that be right
Posted Image

#4 stix

stix

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 02:53 PM

people will be bias about things involving animals, how the fuck is a animal consenting to having a human fuck them?

Yeah sure people who are zoosexual have urges but so do pedophiles so are they ment to have sex with children? Would that be right

you make a stupid comment. try looking at it yourself before you judge.

#5 stix

stix

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 02:55 PM

Zoosexuality is a value-neutral term covering the spectrum of human-animal sexuality, and implies nothing more than a person with an orientation towards animals. This may be loving or violent, incidental intermittent or long term, actual or wished-for, fantasy or reality, and may in fact also be sexual or non-sexual in nature. Also, similarly to other orientations such as homosexuality and heterosexuality, it may be "exclusive" in nature, or one of a range of sexual focuses - the person may have human partners as well, and their relationships may be authentically relational or otherwise.

And zoosexuality is NOT chosen,many zoophilias didnt choose their attraction they were born that way.Being a zoophilia is no different then any being a heterosexual or homosexual as it contains with BOTH adults and animals can consent,remeber adult animals are sexually mature.

So people can stop being bias against zoophilies,I am NOT a zoophilia but couple my friends are,and zoophilia is no were NEAR pedophillia.

i totally agree.

#6 TheKeg

TheKeg

Recovered Flower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 03:32 PM

Well I suppose animals, in most cases, can give SOMEWHAT of a consent. Not a verbal consent obviously, but if a horse doesn't want to have sex, he's going to kick your face off, for example...
Dead Flag Blues

Posted Image

#7 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,495 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 04:43 PM

1) Men and women are the same species as I am. Sex with them (or the desire to have sex with men and women) is differnet from sex with members of a different species. Homosexuality is different than animal abuse.

2) I found your responce to a previous post un-informative. How is the desire to have sex with animals different from a desire to have sex with children. Both are inborn (according to your OP), both cannot be changed (according to penal psychologists). Yet you see a difference, could you please explain that difference?

#8 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 07:21 PM

Animals can't give consent. To have sexual relations with an animal is being abusive to them.

Fucking animals is fucking sick....PERIOD! It DOES rank right up there with phedophia. Rationalize all you want to, if you're having sex with animals, you need help.

#9 Detox

Detox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 07:24 PM

i think zoophilia is just ONE notch below pedophilia. still both are disgusting. and i for one do not think people are born that way. thats a load of horse shit.

thats worse than skinning your dick and have sex with a women who uses salt as lubricant.

[YADDADiG?]

#10 Rock Hard

Rock Hard

Hard as Rock...BABY

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 07:37 PM

sicko!

#11 CSP101

CSP101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted November 18 2007 - 08:00 PM

actually, acting in certain ways during a dolphin mating can get you raped and cause serious damage to your rectum becuase dolphins are about 300 pounds of pure muscle with about 12' dicks

#12 wiggy

wiggy

Bitch

• Members
  • 3,467 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 08:55 AM

you make a stupid comment. try looking at it yourself before you judge.

Wheres my stupid comment? Please inlighten me
Posted Image

#13 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 11:12 AM

Since when do we require consent from animals for what ever we use them?

As for pedophiles children CANNOT consent and it is harmful to children where beasility it involves fully sexually developed ADILT animals we just dont require consent from animals.

#14 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 11:14 AM

Animals can't give consent. To have sexual relations with an animal is being abusive to them..

since when do animals consent to what ever we use them?and since when do animals consent when we kill them and use them as free labor?so why would having sex with them require consent when other actions dont?And sex is the least harmful and abuse to an animal,if anything owning them as property and putting them in shitty environment is abuse and heck using them as free labor(without their consent)should be part of abuse but since sex with them is so "icky" to you,you want it banned based on "eww its nasty".

Fucking animals is fucking sick....PERIOD! It DOES rank right up there with phedophia. Rationalize all you want to, if you're having sex with animals, you need help.

And killing animals isnt sick?using animals as property and labor isnt sick?I'm sure a cow prefers to be turned into beef rather then enjoy simple sexual pleasure :/

#15 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 11:16 AM

i think zoophilia is just ONE notch below pedophilia..

How is it near pedophillia?Zoophilia involves ADULT animals,and adults can consent its just for animals we dont require their consent for what ever purpose we use them.

still both are disgusting. and i for one do not think people are born that way. thats a load of horse shit..

Right so they chose to be attracted to animals?I'm sure homosexuals chose their attraction.:H

thats worse than skinning your dick and have sex with a women who uses salt as lubricant.

what?:talk2hand

#16 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 11:28 AM

1) Men and women are the same species as I am. Sex with them (or the desire to have sex with men and women) is differnet from sex with members of a different species. Homosexuality is different than animal abuse.

How is beasility animal abuse?What abuse or harm is caused if a dog is getting a blow job from a woman?And dont forget centuries ago homosexuality was considered "abuse" or "immoral"because people were "eww its gross"(same reason for beasility).

2) I found your responce to a previous post un-informative. How is the desire to have sex with animals different from a desire to have sex with children..

Can children consent?Simple answer NO,can adult animals consent?Ofcourse they can consent as they are sexually developed we just dont require consent from animals for what ever we use them.Sex with a child is harmful and since children arent sexually developed it is sick and wrong while sex with an animal isnt and animals dont suffer any pyschological issues like humans so their can never be harm really.

Both are inborn (according to your OP), both cannot be changed (according to penal psychologists)..

Since when can an attraction be changed?Homosexuality cannot be changed what makes you think other attractions can be changed?And yes people are born attracted to animals I have talk to many zoophilies if you think its a choice then please go ask them how they chose to get an erection off a horse,monkey,etc.

Yet you see a difference, could you please explain that difference?

This is a slippery slope argument comparing zoosexuality to pedophile their is a DIFFERENCE one involves with ADULTS who are sexually developed.

#17 Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 11:36 AM

This has to be one of the dumbest postings yet. I hope they are fucking elephants and the elephant gets pissed.

#18 wiggy

wiggy

Bitch

• Members
  • 3,467 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:23 PM

Since when do we require consent from animals for what ever we use them?

As for pedophiles children CANNOT consent and it is harmful to children where beasility it involves fully sexually developed ADILT animals we just dont require consent from animals.

How can an animal CANNOT consent either!
Yes we DO use animals in some nasty ways but surely its out of respect not to shag them.
You use adult animals well thats fucking nice of you then isnt it.
fuckwits
Posted Image

#19 Libertine

Libertine

Guru of Hedonopia

• Members
  • 7,820 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:24 PM

Pedophilia is an attraction to an underdeveloped human.
Zoophilia is an attraction to animals (different species).

Based on biology, I'd have to rate zoophilia below pedophilia on the deviant scale. By deviance, I mean (deviating from the norm).

Necrophilia is an attraction to a deceased human. I'd rank it below pedophilia as well, and probably on the same scale as zoophilia.

If I am not mistaken, none of these philias are illegal (are they?). I believe it is only when the act itself has been carried out thus zoophilia becomes bestiliality, pedophilia deviates to molestation, and necrophilia deviates to ??? (whatever the rape of a corpse is called).

:groupwave:
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
QUESTION AUTHORITY.

#20 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:43 PM

How can an animal CANNOT consent either!
Yes we DO use animals in some nasty ways but surely its out of respect not to shag them.
You use adult animals well thats fucking nice of you then isnt it.
fuckwits

Out of respect to what?Use them as free labor and use them as property?its respect to eat them and slaughter them?we respect them by deer hunting?the only respect is giving them a simple sexual pleasure but ofcourse you and others thik "its icky&gross".

Face it you are just "grossed"out,other then that you have no logical reason to deny zoosexuality/beasility.

#21 wiggy

wiggy

Bitch

• Members
  • 3,467 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:46 PM

Sorry to say this mate but not all animals get pleasure from sex.
I read somewhere that pigs do but I cant think of any others that do! Animals have sex to reproduce and for that reason only
Posted Image

#22 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:48 PM

Pedophilia is an attraction to an underdeveloped human.
Zoophilia is an attraction to animals (different species).

Based on biology, I'd have to rate zoophilia below pedophilia on the deviant scale. By deviance, I mean (deviating from the norm). .

Sure im sure some man fucking a 3 year old human is better then a man fucking an adult animal who can consent right?suuuuure..

Necrophilia is an attraction to a deceased human. I'd rank it below pedophilia as well, and probably on the same scale as zoophilia..

Necrophillia is unhealthy but causes no harm,where pedophillia causes harm.

If I am not mistaken, none of these philias are illegal (are they?). I believe it is only when the act itself has been carried out thus zoophilia becomes bestiliality, pedophilia deviates to molestation, and necrophilia deviates to ??? (whatever the rape of a corpse is called).

The attraction pedophilia is not illegal,but the attraction is a disorder being attracted to undeveloped human beings is unhealthy and yes the act is illegal.As for zoosexuality the attraction is NO different then homosexuality attraction or heterosexuality as its with an ADULT.

And actually the act of fucking animals isnt illegal,why would sex with them be illegal if slaughtering them isnt illegal,shooting them for FUN(cough deer hunting)isnt illegal why would a simple sexual pleasure with both adults be illegal??Thats the least harmful thing to an animal its better then us killing them,slaughtering them and using them as FREE labor.

And comparing peodphile to zoosexuality/beasility is a FAILED typical slippery slope argument one involves an ADULT the other involves a VICTM aka child.

#23 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:50 PM

Sorry to say this mate but not all animals get pleasure from sex.

And animals get pleasure from us eating them,killing them and using them as free labor?riight and animals do get pleasure from sex,sex is the most thing animals exist for her.

I read somewhere that pigs do but I cant think of any others that do! Animals have sex to reproduce and for that reason only

Animals have sex for reproduction??Then explain to me all those homosexuality animals(which cause no reproduction) and all those animals who choose not to mate but masterbate for their own pleasure.

#24 Elijah

Elijah

• Members
  • 1,630 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:53 PM

i've concluded this person (james) is just trying their heart out to validate the fact that they are a weirdo.

#25 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 01:58 PM

i've concluded this person (james) is just trying their heart out to validate the fact that they are a weirdo.

Not really its people always want to ban stuff based on "icky" or "eww its gross"and I know ALOT of zoophilies and people attracted to animals and I dont want people here denying animal lovers their sexual freedom to make love to their adult animal partners but without logical reason people want it ban based on "eww its gross".

And I just cant stand that kinda attitude,as long as stuff involve with an adult and no harm is caused it is nobody's place to deny two happy loving consenting adults whether it be with an animal or another man.

#26 wiggy

wiggy

Bitch

• Members
  • 3,467 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 02:05 PM

And animals get pleasure from us eating them,killing them and using them as free labor?riight and animals do get pleasure from sex,sex is the most thing animals exist for her.

Animals have sex for reproduction??Then explain to me all those homosexuality animals(which cause no reproduction) and all those animals who choose not to mate but masterbate for their own pleasure.

I never fucking said that animals get pleasure from us eating them did I. Surely you can see that you are abusing the animal, you using it.
We eat animals to SURIVE, you shag animals for YOUR pleasure

I dont know any gay animals.

I presume you like to shag animals do you keep animals for this purpose?
Posted Image

#27 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 02:16 PM

I never fucking said that animals get pleasure from us eating them did I. Surely you can see that you are abusing the animal, you using it.

Abusing the animal?How is performing sexual pleasure an animal abuse?If anything using them as FREE labor and of course slaughtering them is abusing it.So what harm is caused if a dog licks a girl's pussy?what harm is caused if a female human gives a animal male a blow job?what harm is caused if a man is licking a female animal's pussy?

We eat animals to SURIVE, you shag animals for YOUR pleasure.

Surivival?Many vegertians would consider eating animals as murder but of course since the majority enjoy it and dont find it "icky"they make it legal.And deer hunting isnt for surival we just shoot deers and animals for the FUN of it,but we cant have sexual pleasure with them why?Because of "eww its gross"?And people also eat animals for pleasure,if we get pleasure from murdering them and eating them why cant we get pleasure from them sexually?

I dont know any gay animals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals
http://news.national...olor: #008000'>

And gay animals cause NO reproduction,bet you didnt know animals have sex for pleasure huh?

I presume you like to shag animals do you keep animals for this purpose?

Actually I dont sleep with animals,I know others who do and they enjoy it and their animal enjoys it aswell as it showed no signs of refusing and animals dont fake pleasure but of course bias people like think its "eww"so you call it "abuse".

#28 wiggy

wiggy

Bitch

• Members
  • 3,467 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 02:19 PM

Abusing the animal?How is performing sexual pleasure an animal abuse?If anything using them as FREE labor and of course slaughtering them is abusing it.So what harm is caused if a dog licks a girl's pussy?what harm is caused if a female human gives a animal male a blow job?what harm is caused if a man is licking a female animal's pussy?

Surivival?Many vegertians would consider eating animals as murder but of course since the majority enjoy it and dont find it "icky"they make it legal.And deer hunting isnt for surival we just shoot deers and animals for the FUN of it,but we cant have sexual pleasure with them why?Because of "eww its gross"?And people also eat animals for pleasure,if we get pleasure from murdering them and eating them why cant we get pleasure from them sexually?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals
http://news.national...olor: #008000'>

And gay animals cause NO reproduction,bet you didnt know animals have sex for pleasure huh?

Actually I dont sleep with animals,I know others who do and they enjoy it and their animal enjoys it aswell as it showed no signs of refusing and animals dont fake pleasure but of course bias people like think its "eww"so you call it "abuse".

You dont have sex with animals, may i ask why not?
Posted Image

#29 jamespeterson

jamespeterson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 02:31 PM

You dont have sex with animals, may i ask why not?

Why dont you have sex with animals?

The same reason I dont have sex with animals is the same reason I dont have sex with other men,I am not attracted to them(well most of the animals I'm not attracted to).

#30 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted November 19 2007 - 04:24 PM

since when do animals consent to what ever we use them?and since when do animals consent when we kill them and use them as free labor?so why would having sex with them require consent when other actions dont?And sex is the least harmful and abuse to an animal,if anything owning them as property and putting them in shitty environment is abuse and heck using them as free labor(without their consent)should be part of abuse but since sex with them is so "icky" to you,you want it banned based on "eww its nasty".

And killing animals isnt sick?using animals as property and labor isnt sick?I'm sure a cow prefers to be turned into beef rather then enjoy simple sexual pleasure :/

I never said any of those weren't sick. And guess what, sex with animals is banned (called laws against it).