Oxycodone lovers

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by paco2000, Nov 15, 2007.

1. paco2000

paco2000 Member

It's good to see OC lovers out there like me. But I don't like seeing you guys taking percocets. It can cause major liver damage- so if all you can get is percs here is what u do:

1) Crush up the pill really well.
    2) Mix it with a saline solution like contact lens solution
    3) Let all the white powder fall to the bottom (10min)
    4) USE A SYRINGE or straw and pipette out the clear liquid- (that will be your oxycodone disolved in the solution)
    5) put the liquid in a nasal spray bottle. AND SPRAY AWAY BABY!

the white powder at the bottom will be your tylenol and your binder in the pill.
    I even do this with normal OC's so I don't snort the binder in the pill.

Peace and love guys! :)

2. cloudy

cloudy Member

I need to try this...

3. paco2000

paco2000 Member

let me know cloudy:) key point... make sure to measure the amount of liquid u dissolve it in so you know the concentration of ur OC solution. one 20mg pill in 10ml of saline is good. you get like 60 sprays.

i still snort oc pills or use oc spray sometimes- depends how i feel and where I am.

4. cloudy

cloudy Member

I was about to ask about the amount. This is a very practical idea haha, I can carry my nasal spray and do it in front of people and say I have allergies or something :tongue:

5. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

do u really wanna be addicted to oc? just remember it wont be around forever..

6. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

I will be if you are also in chronic pain as well. Although the pain sucks, my condition is SO lucrative. Well, lucrative in terms of getting me high on OC.

Paco, thanks for this tip. I never would have thought of it! Any other creative
    methods you use to ingest your pills...?
    -V